Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members (29647 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: A demise of which president?
Lol.
We will see if GEJ will not contest and win 2015 elections.
His political future has never been in the hands of the morønic lawmakers.
They all Know GEJ is untouchable as long as they want Nigeria to remain one,if not those northerners would have impeached him a long time ago..

Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. Noise-makers from his village will be settled since that is the only language they understand and a new improved JTF will be sent to the region to annex it and deal decisively with miscreants like u who will like to foment trouble.
All this within 3 months and normalcy returns. case closed,
a new chapter begins

12 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
SUBMARINE: [color=#006600][/color] Dat will send Tambuwal to foreign prisons

Not until Jonathan is languishing in kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

That it appears to be politically motivated is what should please Nigerians.
To move beyond the 'business as usual' phase of politics at the centre, we need a heightening of contradictions. Dig?
This is morønic.
A fight between the executives and the legislature will not augur well for Nigerians.
Essential economic policies will be relegated to the back-burner while dirty politics will take centre stage.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#006600]
size38: I think the law makers have every reason to go after GEJ now. Charging him for financial recklessness and impunity. He shld be impeached immediately without wasting time
You forgot that EFCC can be used against the law makers.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
theSpark: Whatever the reason is, the members of HoR and Senators never deserved the blue passports in the first place. I can imagine them strutting about in foreign lands immune from arrest in the past years. I laugh in cantonese, let them travel abroad as ordinary Nigerians and see.

Well played!

Nigeria has long been the poster-child for retrogressive politics.

True story:
During the Babangida years, a Nigerian (local) councillor had to be restrained from slapping a British police officer who had intervened in a spat she was having with a bus driver. In a state of blissful ignorance, the woman in question boarded one of those double decker buses through the side-door reserved for passengers disembarking and had refused all entreaties directed at her by the bus driver, to get off and re-board using the correct entrance.

Would it surprise you to know this woman's braggadocio was party fueled by the diplomatic passport she had in her possession? A local councillor!

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by PassingShot(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Agimor: Does that supposed to be a news... hissss

Work on your grammar!

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: yeah right.
We can see those qualities in the fanatical buhari and the thieving Tinubu.
Why not go and wake abacha and ask him to rule over Nigeria as a dictator since you people hate democratic personalities.

How does this post counter my earlier observation? undecided
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by realone2012: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2013
crown777: Jonathan met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"

Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..
[b]

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..
[/b]

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..
LEGENDARY
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by taharqa: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. Noisemakers from his villages will be settled since that is the only language they understand and a new improved JTF will be sent to the region to annex it and deal decisively with miscreants like u who will like to forment trouble.
All this within 3months and normalcy returns.
So what are 'they' waiting for. This has bn on d cards since May of 2011; what is still keeping them from doing it. I mean it surely wud be a very Easy tin to do, just as you just described. Oya na, Let it be done already.... Meanwhile, we all know who d COWARDS and NOISEMAKERS are so far

10 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2013
SUBMARINE: [color=#006600] You forgot that EFCC can be used against the law makers.

Impeachment proceedings will be faster and much more successful before efcc finishes in the law courts.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. Noisemakers from his villages will be settled since that is the only language they understand and a new improved JTF will be sent to the region to annex it and deal decisively with miscreants like u who will like to forment trouble.
All this within 3months and normalcy returns.
Just the same way the Jtf doused the ever-increasing militancy during yar'adua right?
You are a morøn.
Infact you don't know that those praying for the division of Nigeria are actually banking on jonathan's impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

Impeachment proceedings will be faster and much more successful before efcc finishes in the law courts.
GEJ has challenged them.
Let's see if they have the guts.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Nigerians can never be satisfied nomatter what you do to put things right.

The approach the FG is taking is the best when we all know that the national assembly are not protecting the interest of the masses.

What do national assembly members need diplomatic passport for? Because they extremely corupt? Yes they are.

This is the first step to curbing coruption in the circle of those law makers.

I told you people to watch whats about to happen in the national assembly. It havent started yet.

We should all support GEJ to deal with coruption once and for all in Nigeria.

The air in Nigeria is extremely poluted and we only need something special and what we need is
FRESH AIR NIGERIA, FRESHAIR OIL, FRESHAIR ECONOMY. Lets build a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2013
taharqa: So what are 'they' waiting for. This has bn on d cards since May of 2011; what is still keeping them from doing it. I mean it surely wud be a very Easy tin to do, just as you just described. Oya na, Let it be done already.... Meanwhile, we all know who d COWARDS and NOISEMAKERS are so far

Did u ever envisage the barage faction. It hit Jonathan camp like Olumo rock and made him scathing for safety.
Likewise, Jonathan demise will come to play suddenly. U all will never recover from what will befall ur benefactor. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Am I the Happiest person to see GEJ tow the path of my mentor PRESIDENT PUTIN?.. He is dealing with rogues scheming to take his position, I think the very best move he must make now is to call for a refererandom for d removal of dat so called immunity clause... And liquidate their assets, control their bank accs through efcc, and see what happens...

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: GEJ has challenged them.
Let's see if they have the guts.

They challenged him first remember. Jonathan end seems to be closer than u even envisaged. cry cry

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by taharqa: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:
OK. They shld plz hurry up o... Maybe this time around, it wud actuali be 'faster' than d speed of d last 2 yrs

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: This is morønic.
A fight between the executives and the legislature will not augur well for Nigerians.
Essential economic policies will be relegated to the back-burner while dirty politics will take centre stage.

Ever heard of non-antagonistic and antagonistic contradictions?
It is only the former that can be resolved through dialogue.

A beg, let the chips fall where they may.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#006600]
Demdem: Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. JTF will be sent to the region to annex it and deal decisively with miscreants like u who will like to forment trouble.[/b]
Why not impeach him today and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by jmaine: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
taharqa: So what are 'they' waiting for. This has bn on d cards since May of 2011; what is still keeping them from doing it. I mean it surely wud be a very Easy tin to do, just as you just described. Oya na, Let it be done already.... Meanwhile, we all know who d COWARDS and NOISEMAKERS are so far

Ediots don't know this . . .
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

They challenged him first remember. Jonathan end seems to be closer than u even envisaged. cry cry
An imaginary end that you will never see till 2019.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: Just the same way the Jtf doused the ever-increasing militancy during yar'adua right?
You are a morøn.
Infact you don't know that those praying for the division of Nigeria are actually banking on jonathan's impeachment.

What militancy?
Those fools needed money and that was it. Di u think they were fighting for nd presidency.
Sambo will give them even more than what Jonathan gave.
Fool, deal with it. No useless militant will want Jonathan back when well settled.
Nigeria is breaking no where. We would have just impeached an incompetent arseholle.
What's the big deal in that?

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2013
taharqa: OK. They shld plz hurry up o... Maybe this time around, it wud actuali be 'faster' than d speed of d last 2 yrs

NASS has noted this. Infact they are aware that The best weapon in time of war is surprise.
Nigerians will have to live with the miserable sambo.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by slimikenna(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2013
Jona SACKS Emordi for telling him NOT TO BRIBE senators and HoR members after he had bribed them in bolingo hotels.

Jona WITHDRAWS diplomatic passport from ALL senators and HoR members.

Both in one weekend. lol. any CREDIBLE source?

and i hate to say this, but this shows that the END is nigh and they are running out of TIME to bring GEJ down with mudslinging and propaganda THINGS.
If u want to defeat GEJ, bring a credible candidate, campaign well and meet ur opposition at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2013
SUBMARINE: [color=#006600] Why not impeach him today and see what will happen.

U talk like a novice. Just continue to watch grin
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: An imaginary end that you will never see till 2019.

So it was said about the useless killer party. Biggest in africa cheesy[sup][/sup]
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

What militancy?
Those fools needed money and that was it. Di u think they were fighting for nd presidency.
Sambo will give them even more than what Jonathan gave.
Fool, deal with it. No useless militant will want Jonathan back when well settled.
Nigeria is breaking no where. We would have just impeached an incompetent arseholle.
What's the big deal in that?
It seems you enjoy in deceiving yourself,if you think paying militants will stop anything.
We've been doing that for years and yet militancy keep increasing.
And now you want to impeach the only SS president they've had.
Btw,how many militants are you going to bribe with oil.?
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#006600]
Demdem:

In your village, someone who is in EFCC custody can still go to the NASS building to conduct impeachment proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

So it was said about the useless killer party. Biggest in africa cheesy[sup][/sup]
PDP is still the biggest and the most sophisticated party in Africa.
That fact is currently undisputable.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
But Emordi, at the meeting, pointedly
told the President that the idea of
using cash to buy the support of
members of NASS was wrong
approach, because events of the past
in the NASS had shown that it was
capable of having a negative effect.
Our source said she told the
Presidency that she had been in the
Senate and understands how
members think. In fact, she reportedly
told the President that the idea was
dumb, our source said.

A special adviser gave the president a good and candid advice, and suddenly, the president sacks the special adviser? You see why Jonathan remains a retarrdd? smh.

6 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Kairoseki77: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: PDP is still the biggest and the most sophisticated party in Africa.
That fact is currently undisputable.

Biggest party, sure.

Most sophisticated....LMAO!

In all of Africa's 54 nations, even a herd of cows has more dignity and class than PDP.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
GEJ is like the golden corn that cannot be eaten by the birds.
Completly untouchable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.