Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. (3420 Views)

Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol watagwan Kails ? not necessarily a break. just been taking care of some tinz man. likkle tinz. how you been ? smiley smiley

lol well same here to be honest.
sorting things out..trying to get closer to the Most high.

#spiritualitytings smiley
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
*Kails*:

lol well same here to be honest.
sorting things out..trying to get closer to the Most high.

#spiritualitytings smiley
oh shytttt you done with egyptology ? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: oh shytttt you done with egyptology ? shocked grin

Lol nope sorry. tongue

Egyptology is part of me, always will be. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol nope sorry. tongue

Egyptology is part of me, always will be. smiley
dayum cry you aint no hamite Kails. you aint no dayum egyptian. you are from the tribe of yehudah smdh sad grin
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: dayum cry you aint no hamite Kails. you aint no dayum egyptian. you are from the tribe of yehudah smdh sad grin

No. I'm none of those things but I know how to appreciate. wink

Egypt was a civilization with superior knowledge about pyramid formations,
gold/glitz, legends etc etc.. but that's not what I am fascinated by..it's the spirituality
and the teachings about life by the earliest egyptians that intrigues me. smiley

I am just a deep sister. I'm sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Adamskuty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
This nigga is high on alomo bitters grin may thunder strike ur yansh there,what hell
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by holypower(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
For whosover that believeth not in HIM is condemned already
all muslim have heard about JESUS CHRIST...jeard and experience HIS powers and miracles done in the name of JESUS CHRIST

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9). But if you believe not that GOD raised HIM from the dead you are condemned already.
No matter the popularity, Christians are more popular than islam yet 98 percent goes to hell yet call themselves Christian talk more of islam
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Adamskuty(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
I laugh grin God's assistant
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by jnrbayano(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

What makes you think I am not calm?

Anyways, God's judgement is not going to be exactly what a lot of persons have in mind. Christ made us understand that ignorance can be an excuse, if and only if the individual is truly unaware of what the truth really is.

In our world today, we have a lot of persons who truly do not know that Christianity is the prefered way to God and for such persons, they cannot be held liable for not being Christians.

Their judgement I believe will be based on how well they lived their lives here on Earth, in line with the principles of right conscience.
You are full of wisdom, I hail thee!
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by macof(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
holypower: For whosover that believeth not in HIM is condemned already
all muslim have heard about JESUS CHRIST...jeard and experience HIS powers and miracles done in the name of JESUS CHRIST

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9). But if you believe not that GOD raised HIM from the dead you are condemned already.
No matter the popularity, Christians are more popular than islam yet 98 percent goes to hell yet call themselves Christian talk more of islam

See this Vatican rugdust.

You better gain your independence, I don't think Heaven is for those living in mental slavery
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Moukafoam(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
I think you all should watch this: smiley http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tdCud5Wf-2E

I think all muslims should abide to this teachings and make peace with their neighbors wink
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
ojingbe:

Am nt sure cos they r many f them.and they thnk wat dey do iz right

I hope the following posts answers your question.

Mintayo:

Yes now,allah said all muslim will go to hell first now,then on the judgement day,he will bring out those whose good deeds surpasses d bad...i bet millions of muslims are in hell now waiting for allah's judgement's day,millions are still going until allah's judgement's day!
Jesus is the way to heaven,the ONLY way to God!

Mintayo:

surah 19:71-72.
There is none of you that shall not go there(hell)-this is the judgement your Lord has proposed,then he shall save those who fear allah and we shall leave the evildoer in the fire on their knees.
Surah 7:179.
Allah says-' many are the jinns and men we have made for hell'.
Many mankind will spend sometime on earth and then end up in hell,no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.