Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? (1798 Views)

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2013
Mr.pagannja has been screaming all over the christain chatbox that christains should go back to their root and serve gods

Alfa who we thought is a muslim has been saying talking in a satanic chat box that jesus is this and that...please do you agree with them?
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2013
Go back to bed, this time try sleeping on a mouka foam when you wake up I assure you, you will feel better. undecided
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi Divep,

Why are you bothered about what people think or say about Jesus?? If you are convinced that Jesus is the real deal, why then should it matter what people think or say??
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
No let Islamic extremists catch you, oh. I don talk my own.
BTW, Jesus isn't a myth, he is 100% real.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chiamaka01: No let Islamic extremists catch you, oh. I don talk my own.
BTW, Jesus isn't a myth, he is 100% real.
help me tell them
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Divepen: Mr.pagannja has been screaming all over the christain chatbox that christains should go back to their root and serve gods

Alfa who we thought is a muslim has been saying talking in a satanic chat box that jesus is this and that...please do you agree with them?

I think you need an atheist sermon

https://www.nairaland.com/1448901/atheist-hangout-update-atheist-sermon#18284472

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
That is beggin d question
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by possibilita(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
who cares he Our lord is a myth or not The most important thing is that,i was born,i saw,i felt and i read things about him so why should i listen to what those bad belle says?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
possibilita: who cares he Our lord is a myth or not The most important thing is that,i was born,i saw,i felt and i read things about him so why should i listen to what those bad belle says?
please tel them ooooo
and show your love to them
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
I was here.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135: I was here.
where
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
whether jesus existed or is a myth does not matter.

the point is, you cannot worship a man. ESPECIALLY a foreign man.

Allah is the Arabic word for the Creator God so yes, Allah is a God. However Allah is not the only God.

Can you go into Paganism? why not?!

CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jesus aint myth. He's very much real. He existed. But he was no God, rather a righteous servant and prophet of God.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Allah is the Arabic word for the Creator God so yes, Allah is a God. However Allah is not the only God.

CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.
Yes there are many ‘gods’ and some people do worship them. But only Allah deserves worship for He is the Creator of all that exists.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zarian5:
Yes there are many ‘gods’ and some people do worship them. But only Allah deserves worship for He is the Creator of all that exists.

so you accept the existence of many Gods? Interesting. I have always thought of islam as a very shady transition from Paganism to abrahamism. this is also confirmed with the acceptance of the Jinn.

as for worshiping the Creator, that is if you want to concentrate on the Creator force. However, for those like us who belong to the material world, we need the assistance of different Gods in our day to day activities.

However as a tribesman, you have no right to invoke the Creator through a foreign name. Allah is the version applicable only for the Arab Gulf Tribesmen. You have your own natural Gods' given way to invoke the Higher powers. Use it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so you accept the existence of many Gods? Interesting. I have always thought of islam as a very shady transition from Paganism to abrahamism. this is also confirmed with the acceptance of the Jinn.

as for worshiping the Creator, that is if you want to concentrate on the Creator force. However, for those like us who belong to the material world, we need the assistance of different Gods in our day to day activities.

However as a tribesman, you have no right to invoke the Creator through a foreign name. Allah is the version applicable only for the Arab Gulf Tribesmen. You have your own natural Gods' given way to invoke the Higher powers. Use it.
what is even the name of your god
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Divepen:
what is even the name of your god

The Creator?

Sa'rkin Iska - King of the Winds, Creator Force, Origin of the Spirits/Gods.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by drdams: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Y do our brodas find it hard to say God, they prefer saying Allah...
PAGAN 9JA:

CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
dr dams: Y do our brodas find it hard to say God, they prefer saying Allah...

Because they are muslim. They have not yet seen the light of Hausa religion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Mintayo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jesus is Lord.(nothing anybody can do about that)!
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by possibilita(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Zarian5:
Everybody have his choice.
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mintayo: Jesus is Lord.(nothing anybody can do about that)!

Jesus is Lord (of zombies).

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Jesus is Lord (of zombies).
pagan....i am sorry to inform you that you are not serving God because God hate us using a medium ... And i know that you are likely going to retailiate...but let us look at it from this angle.....why can't you pray to God directly why must you bow down to any god before you reach God...and if you want to say Jesus nko we only pray in the name of Jesus but we do not bow to any representation of Jesus....please don't miss it
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Divepen:
pagan....i am sorry to inform you that you are not serving God because God hate us using a medium ... And i know that you are likely going to retailiate...but let us look at it from this angle.....why can't you pray to God directly why must you bow down to any god before you reach God...and if you want to say Jesus nko we only pray in the name of Jesus but we do not bow to any representation of Jesus....please don't miss it

you are making a very foolish argument. it is you who has to bow to a jewish man to get to God, whereas I approach the Gods directly.

dont twist your words. you guyz pray to jesus. and if you are making an excuse about not bowing to jesus, then for that matter, you fellows dont even bow to a God either.

Infact bowing is not even a part of your prayer rituals, as it is to Traditionalists and muslims.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are making a very foolish argument. it is you who has to bow to a jewish man to get to God, whereas I approach the Gods directly.

dont twist your words. you guyz pray to jesus. and if you are making an excuse about not bowing to jesus, then for that matter, you fellows dont even bow to a God either.

Infact bowing is not even a part of your prayer rituals, as it is to Traditionalists and muslims.
that should tell you that muslim are serving a god because always have to face the direction of God's creation....the bible says idolaters ; hater of God an dthose that do not know that have not given their life to christ, shall not enter the kingdom of God
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Divepen:
that should tell you that muslim are serving a god because always have to face the direction of God's creation....the bible says idolaters ; hater of God an dthose that do not know that have not given their life to christ, shall not enter the kingdom of God

The muslims worship the Creator God. They dont realise it, but the reason they face that Pagan temple is because it has the Spiritual presence of the Gods, even though the idols are removed. you may destroy all the material elements, idols,etc., you like. Yet you can't do away with the SPiritual Forces. THat was muhammads folly.

as for the bible. it is a hoax. those jewish laws do not apply to us free-born Tribesmen. It is only for slaves..

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by macof(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mintayo: Jesus is Lord.(nothing anybody can do about that)!
everybody is Lord in your religion. Abraham, and others even called the angels Lord.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by macof(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am shocked as so many people embrace foreign religions with their lives. Lemme tell u one thing about these Abrahmic religions, they are racist and tribalist who believe they are special in the eyes of God and others are doomed. The Jews were hard core tribalist as they discriminated against their neighbours eg. Samaritans. Early Jewish Christians didn't allow gentiles to convert unless they first became Jews and embraced Jewish culture much like Islam who require u to embrace Arab culture. Solomon was a Jew but not a discriminating one, he learnt that God is ithe same and allowed his wives practise their religions but the Israelites saw it has backsliding. Every religion(at least the ones I know)recognises one supreme God, creator of heaven from whom all energy is derived. The difference is how the religions reach him, some reach him through other gods(his first borns), some through the son of men eg. Christians and Buddhists while some believe to reach him directly eg. Jews and Muslims. How can u call a religion that recognises the same God u recognise evil? U people have contracted that racist behaviour from your Arab and Jewish masters. And now believe your own religious views are superior to others(which is wrong). Now to the use of Idols, most pagan religions don't worship them as in the craven image but rather worship wat it represents, It's difficult to worship something that has no physical representation so they make idols to fill that space. Btw Catholics practise as much idolatry as Pagans. learn and understand matters before u judge. Thank Eledumare that some people are even going back to their religions and soon the world would be liberated from all this Mental slavery

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Are you joking or something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George / Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. / Let Us Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.