Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? (1804 Views)

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thank You Sir Macof.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by hunter21(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
macof: Am shocked as so many people embrace foreign religions with their lives. Lemme tell u one thing about these Abrahmic religions, they are racist and tribalist who believe they are special in the eyes of God and others are doomed. The Jews were hard core tribalist as they discriminated against their neighbours eg. Samaritans. Early Jewish Christians didn't allow gentiles to convert unless they first became Jews and embraced Jewish culture much like Islam who require u to embrace Arab culture. Solomon was a Jew but not a discriminating one, he learnt that God is ithe same and allowed his wives practise their religions but the Israelites saw it has backsliding. Every religion(at least the ones I know)recognises one supreme God, creator of heaven from whom all energy is derived. The difference is how the religions reach him, some reach him through other gods(his first borns), some through the son of men eg. Christians and Buddhists while some believe to reach him directly eg. Jews and Muslims. How can u call a religion that recognises the same God u recognise evil? U people have contracted that racist behaviour from your Arab and Jewish masters. And now believe your own religious views are superior to others(which is wrong). Now to the use of Idols, most pagan religions don't worship them as in the craven image but rather worship wat it represents, It's difficult to worship something that has no physical representation so they make idols to fill that space. Btw Catholics practise as much idolatry as Pagans. learn and understand matters before u judge. Thank Eledumare that some people are even going back to their religions and soon the world would be liberated from all this Mental slavery
A little away from the topic, but would you agree that the son of man is a reincarnation of a first born god?
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
hunter2,1:

A little away from the topic, but would you agree that the son of man is a reincarnation of a first born god?

Even though this question was not directed to me. .

I do not believe so. I have always maintained the difference between Gods and Spirits. They share a connection but they are different.

or else if thats the case, then everyone is a reincarnation of the Gods.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by macof(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
hunter2,1:

I usually comment based on other comments I see not just the main topic of the thread
Re: Is Jesus A Myth?is Allah A god? can yougo inTo Into Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Jesus is not a myth and not a god or man, it is a concept or idea..EVer wondered why there is no discription of him in any of the account. The christains where the last to tell the stories the romans, the Greeks , the Egyptian has told..They all take the same format, its all about dieing and rising demi gods, and followers getting salvation from partaking in a meal..The jews don't have it as part of their tradition..As far as i know the 400 or so bishop in Nicea where all from those lands..they used a jewish setting to bring the jews on. board..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is The Spiritual Implication About Cobwebs Motion Entanglement Myth? / Where Did Cain's 'wife' Emanate From? / Why Are Africans So Religious But Have So Many Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.