Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? (2366 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by victor4u(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hmnnnn,

Here is a story a friend narrated to me.

He met this gal online, she came over to his office after 2, 3 days. they started bein intimate, d gal comes to his office evryday to pick him up ( d lady uses a car, and d guy does not), first 2 days, d guy drives, drop her in her estate n enter a bus back to his house. third n subsequent days, they drive to d guys house, spent sum time, evn sleep with each other, then d guy drives, drop her in her estate n enter a bus bck( this is been goin on for 2-3wks now). 1st wkend, they could not be together cos d lady travelled, bt d friday prior to dat, a lot of smushin and all dat. durin this particular weekend, she calls evry 2-3hrs n d guy also calls. subsequent week, same procedure as above. the wkend afta, d lady came around, d guy drives(most times), n all day they were together. Anytime they talk on phone, n d guy request to speak with any of the brothers or sisters, d lady is like no.anytim d guy ask her if she trully loves him, she will say she is nt sure, dat "she is using her head not her heart". The lady refuses to be introduced bt prefer to bi alone wt d guys most times dat evn wen her parent call, she wl say she is on her way.

The guy recently discovered that she tells guys she met online dat she is not in any relationship, and this hurts my friend

Please Ladies n guys, want do u think about this situation? and what exactly shld d guy do, cos he is really in love with this gal

Cheers wink
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
the guy is merely a stopgap for the girl.
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
victor4u:

Hmnnnn,

Here is a story a friend narrated to me.

He met this girl online, she came over to his office after 2, 3 days. they started bein intimate, d girl comes to his office evryday to pick him up ( d lady uses a car, and d guy does not), first 2 days, d guy drives, drop her in her estate n enter a bus back to his house. third n subsequent days, they drive to d guys house, spent sum time, evn sleep with each other,
all within one week? shocked shocked shocked
Hes just a bootycall.he should know that "this" aint leading nowhere.
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by Mesmerize(f): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
See what boredom leads ppl to!!
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
:-x
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by sistawoman: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
ifyalways:

I agree 100%. Why is he expecting more when they have not established that they are exclusive and why would he want to be exclusive after only a week? Take his time, slow it down and then in a couple of months after dating make it offical.
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by smooooooth: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
she's just an internet virus, nothing else, your guy shld just forget it, a more important  thing to worry bout is, has he been using a condom, because she may have a habit of sleeping with diff guys she meets online.
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by Godalone(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
How can your guy rely on such lady?
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
i want that booty i love that booty it's a bootycall lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would A Lady Denies Having A Boyfriend? by victor4u(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2008
davidylan:

the guy is merely a stopgap for the girl.

wat do u mean by stopgap
ifyalways:

really , this wk wil b d 3rd wk and they stl drove to d guys house together, hd sex n d guys drops her, n enters a bus bck home.
According to d lady, she said, she has never been in any relationship b4 undecided

sistawoman:

I agree 100%. Why is he expecting more when they have not established that they are exclusive and why would he want to be exclusive after only a week? Take his time, slow it down and then in a couple of months after dating make it offical.

hmnnn points taken smiley tnx

smooooooth:

she's just an internet virus, nothing else, your guy shld just forget it, a more important thing to worry bout is, has he been using a condom, because she may have a habit of sleeping with diff guys she meets online.

really shocked accordin to d guy, she is a burty n mummy's gal. mum n dad always calling anytim they are together afta office hrs to knw where she is. she looks decent undecided bt i stand to b corrected cool

Godalone:

How can your guy rely on such lady?
u no go blame him now, na love nw, bt e dey seek advice sha grin infct i go print out this trend go give am wink

ibkaye:

i want that booty i love that booty it's a bootycall lipsrsealed

wetin u dey yarn

(1) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience / Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.