Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (31519 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by nbright: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
bukatyne:

Only nbright or you can do that
bukatyne... Please I'm sorry.. Please I don't know how to talk much...(except on special occassions) and this isn't one... You win.. I don't know what a feminist is.. I don't know the difference.. Thank You..

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
nbright: bukatyne... Please I'm sorry.. Please I don't know how to talk much...(except on special occassions) and this isn't one... You win.. I don't know what a feminist is.. I don't know the difference.. Thank You..

All this emotional blackmail doesn't work.

What are you sorry/ apologizing for?

You implied that there is a difference btw a feminist and a people who believes men and women are equal. I am asking you to explain so that we all can learn and you are talking of winning.

What competition are we in? You imply a is not equal to b; prove it.

If you are not inclined to do so, it"s all good.
Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
nbright: bukatyne... Please I'm sorry.. Please I don't know how to talk much...(except on special occassions) and this isn't one... You win.. I don't know what a feminist is.. I don't know the difference.. Thank You..

grin grin grin
Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by RoyalRoy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2013

Even my bingo dey laugh for here!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
RR Abeg don't make me crash my lovely ride grin.... I don laugh tire for that post.. cheesy
Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by Maipride(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
We also need to teach our daughters to distinguish between:

A man who flatters her and a man who compliments her.
A man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her.
A man who views her as a property and a man who views her property.
A man who lusts after her and a man who loves her.
A man who believes he's a gift to women and a man who believes she is a gift to him.

And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of MAN.

6 Likes

Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by Jbluv55(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Mai pride: We also need to teach our daughters to distinguish between:

A man who flatters her and a man who compliments her.
A man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her.
A man who views her as a property and a man who views her property.
A man who lusts after her and a man who loves her.
A man who believes he's a gift to women and a man who believes she is a gift to him.

And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of MAN.

So which of these 10 different kinda men are these daughters to choose from?
* Putting in mind that even most of the men that possess the best 5 of the qualities listed lose(or develop modified versions of) some of those qualities after some nasty re-occurring experiences.
* I'd also like to imagine that plenty of advice & laid-down guidelines are acceptable, Ceteris Paribus, but are all things(dependencies) always equal in reality?
Re: Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant by pmc01(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2013
bukatyne:

The thread says ...

Lessons to teach your daughters that she will never forget

Papi, they are your daughters, teach them what you will

Yes ma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.