Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Long Distance Relationship!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship!!! (1186 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship!!! by chisombond(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Can you actually be in a long distance relationship without cheating on your partner.esp when you get to quarrel almost all the time. Am finding it hard to hold up.please I need your advice.
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
it depends.....wat exactly is ur situation?
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Why are you fighting all the time?
Its possible for a lady but not a man angry angry
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Sep 23, 2013
chisombond: Can you actually be in a long distance relationship without cheating on your partner.esp when you get to quarrel almost all the time. Am finding it hard to hold up.please I need your advice.

How do you fight long distance?
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Boll2010: 4:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Wat are u findin difficult to holdup? D quarrels? The sex? Or been lonely?
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by LewsTherin: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Do you already fear that he's cheating on you creating all the arguments? Contrary to popular nairaland opinion, some men do have self control. I was involved in a ling distance relationship for over 7 years and I didn't cheat on her.
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Ghadafy(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2013
LewsTherin: Do you already fear that he's cheating on you creating all the arguments? Contrary to popular nairaland opinion, some men do have self control. I was involved in a ling distance relationship for over 7 years and I didn't cheat on her.

Damn, so you masturbated for 7years?
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by tyson99(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2013
LewsTherin: Do you already fear that he's cheating on you creating all the arguments? Contrary to popular nairaland opinion, some men do have self control. I was involved in a ling distance relationship for over 7 years and I didn't cheat on her.
Bros no lie cos u wan be champion here oo cos God is watching u oo
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2013

sharrap dia bros, seems like ur middle name is 'linus' cos u can lie!

7-yrs no fvck.....nna mehn take ya time......
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by chisombond(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2013
I am not worried about him cheating.instead he is the one killing himself.he calls and I don't pick up or he calls and it is on call waiting...its a big problem. Whenever he visits and am not ready to get down he suspects am seeing someone.he goes through my fone like one million times and wants to know who called at all time.

Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Ghadafy:

Lol.
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Abimloaded(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
I'm also in a long distance relationship and i'm striving to go and visit her @Ibadan.. I'm not cheatin on her tho'. I love my AY
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Abimloaded(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Ghadafy:

LoL! Does it kill and must you masturbate cos ur Partner z far away ?
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by pasqal09: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abimloaded:

LoL! Does it kill and must you masturbate cos ur Partner z far away ?

My broda let's not deceive ourselves, as long as a man has tasted sex, long distance relationship isn't for him
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
chisombond: I am not worried about him cheating.instead he is the one killing himself.he calls and I don't pick up or he calls and it is on call waiting...its a big problem. Whenever he visits and am not ready to get down he suspects am seeing someone.he goes through my fone like one million times and wants to know who called at all time.

U shld b lucky he cares
And why wld u say no wen u only see few times in few mnths
Def u cheatin
He expects u to see him and start givin him frm d door

If it wz d opposite, u ll come here cryin
My boo doesn't call, he doesn't touch me
He doesn't do dis
U beta let him go if u fed up

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
long distance relationships can course a lot of distrust in relationships
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Emaprince: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
the day I travels is the day i'll stop trusting my partner,period!..especially if she's beautiful cos i'm sure other guys must be disturbing her and she will eventually succumb for the most trickish or handsome guy..I don't blame your BF for feeling insecure plus you are not picking his calls.you might be cheating sef
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by Excel30: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote
author=LewsTherin]Do you already fear that he's cheating on you
creating all the arguments? Contrary to popular nairaland opinion, some
men do have self control. I was involved in a ling distance relationship.U need to be crowned. Is not easy like some cheaters wld say,finding excuses for their cheating lifestyles.
for over 7 years and I didn't cheat on her.[/quote]
Re: Long Distance Relationship!!! by LewsTherin: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
That a person can't do a thing doesn't mean someone else cannot. It's a function of what your principles are.

My Lady and I agreed on some basic points at the beginning of our relationships and we stuck to those points without assuming the other person was failing.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage / Age Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.