Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? (1857 Views)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / To Tell Or Not To Tell??? / Tell Or Don't Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by waterworks(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
this is mostly focused on the girls because na the girls dey keep deep deep secrets pass. . . . e.g abortions, past times uve cheated, sugar daddy and momies, faking pregnancies, and basically all the wicked things uve done in past relationships.
GURLS
when ure in a relationship with a guy u love and trully loves you. . . you may not have discused it yet but you think he has the potential to be the one. . . do you tell your secrets? if you do, when do you determine is right? after he does something selfless? after he proves hes love? after he proposes?

do you think its a wise move to tell deep secrets to the man u may want to spend the rest of your life with? will it back fire? do you think its wiser to keep the secrets to yourself as long as it doesnt affect the both of you?

when ure abt to be married do you believ in all that he is my husband to be let me enter my wedding a clear concience talk no matter how bad or promiscuos ur past life was? and vice versa. . .

GUYZ
after youve met THE ONE and she tells you a deep secret does it change your view of her? do you love her less? will you haunt her with it 4 eva? or will u just ponder on it for a few days and move on?

even when you deem the sectrets unbearable do you have pity on those hu have bad secrets that couldnt be helped such as beign raped and aborting the baby e.t.c. and vice versa . . .

basically: TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL?
nairalanders pls lets hear your views, and past stories and wt u urself will do. . .
this is not a plea 4 advice but a debate. no one knows hu u are so theres no need to be hypocritical or form holier than thou. whut are ure REAL views??
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by onyinye2(f): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
personally im not the kind who would keep secrets from the guy im with. from the start, if i have something tell him, then i will tell him right then and there. if he excepts it cool, i guess the relationship can go forward. but he has a problem, see you later. cuz if you cant except me for who i am then, you dont need to be in my life. but i really dont that bad of secrets.
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by jekad: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2008
i don't tell him all y should i?everybody should have a secret naaa undecided
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by waterworks(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
lo @ jekad
ABI OHH!!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Jackal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
There are secrets and there are SECRETS!!!!!!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by DrKitaun(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Jackal

any reason why u spend so much time in the Romance sections these days ?

Intel has it that u are trying desperately to capture Stillwater and a few other chics here . . . .true dat ? undecided
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by jekad: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Jackal

any reason why u spend so much time in the Romance sections these days ?

Intel has it that u are trying desperately to capture Stillwater and a few other chics here . . . .true thatundecided

oh gawd kitaun has come again grin grin grin grin
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by jekad: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
waterworks:

lo @ jekad
ABI OHH!!

my sis ´no be true?dats y dey call it secrets------meaning for u alone

somethings r better left unsaid o jare before ,talking is dangerous cos d man might just die of heart attack cos hes little heart cant take d news cool
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Welcome Kitaun grin grin

Jenny, I'll advice you to leave him alone . . .thank ya cool
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by DrKitaun(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
I ban all you monitoring spirits, I break ur hold in my life  . . .wetin naw ?  undecided

embarassed  tongue  grin
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Pandora2(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
Not To Tell!  angry

some men can handle the truth!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

I ban all you monitoring spirits, I break your hold in my life . . .wetin naw ? undecided

embarassed tongue grin

Where have you been na?
Haba!
No let me divorce you oh, you just e-packed and left shocked
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by jekad: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

I ban all you monitoring spirits, I break your hold in my life  . . .wetin naw ?  undecided

embarassed  tongue  grin

mesmerize stop monitoring dis man  cool cool
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

mesmerize stop monitoring this man cool cool
No can do!

@post
sorry oh, am not "experienced" enough to go through all those B.S! abortion etc. . jeez! embarassed
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by DrKitaun(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2008
@Mesmerize

pls leave me now or DECLARE UR UNDYING LOVE FOR ME . . .NOW ! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Mesmerize

please leave me now or DECLARE UR UNDYING [b]HATE [/b]FOR ME . . .NOW ! tongue lipsrsealed

Why do you want me to declare my undying hate for you?
I dnt do such!!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Pandora2(f): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Mesmerize

please leave me now or DECLARE UR UNDYING LOVE FOR ME . . .NOW ! tongue lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked

is that the new way to woo women now?
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2008
Help me ask am o!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by onyinye2(f): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

is that the new way to woo women now?

yep that is the new way. romance is a lost cause.
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by DrKitaun(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2008
@Pandora

u wan tell me say u never sabi say Morenike don dey chase me for NLAND teytey ? undecided
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Pandora2(f): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Pandora

u wan tell me say u never sabi say Morenike don dey chase me for NLAND teytey ? undecided

If she chase u, u ma run. .  its that simple!
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Mesmerize(f): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Pandora

I'm here trying to woo you, you're doing shakara?
Bring that body over here or cool
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by opokonwa(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
Which of the wicked acts have you done?
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by adex285(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2008
Well, nice writes up.as for me i guess imma tell her coz everyone has done one or two things is the past and it beta you let her know coz  the secret might comes out some day when you think every is gone for gud.and if the guy in particular should know bout it.guess that might be some thing Else(so this is what have been living with all this while)with this there might not be trust,Moreso the guy will jst loose intrest and would not belive what ever you tell him after then.
i guess, is best you tell him bout yo past by the time some of such comes up he'll definatly know how to handle to things.
we should all be straight with our lover life if not, you might regret keeping the secret to ya self, and we all know that there nothing new understand the sun.so you won't be 1st nor the last person some thing of that can happen to.
Peace,
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by Godalone(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2008
There is no secret that will not be revealed to your partner some day no matter how you cover it.I told my wife every thing about my past when we were courting because i had a very rough past.
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by waterworks(f): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2008
okonfuwa, onyinye, mesmerise, dr kituan thnk u oh! imagine my delight wen i saw 24 response only to come and see all of u deviating from the topic. . . FOR A WHOLE PAGE!!! if u know wat is gud 4 u u betta come back and post ur responses!! angry angry
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by izeek(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2008
wat happened in the past stays in the past.
simple answer to the long story.
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by shylladear(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2008
they are called secrets cause they are secrets
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by sagod: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2008
Adex285, thanks for your sincere response. Your opinion, on my view is the ideal thing to do.
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by adex285(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
thanks sagod,
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by origina9ja(f): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
There is no secret that will not be revealed to your partner some day no matter how you cover it.I told my wife every thing about my past when we were courting because i had a very rough past.

thank u GODALONE
because da day she would findout humm undecided
Re: ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? by adex285(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hello origina9ja,
if you won't mind can you share some of yo rough past with the nairalanders.no offence
jst curios

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Battering Solutions / I Hate Kissing Her / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.