Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Does Love Make You Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Make You Happy? (654 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / Does Love Realy Fades Away? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Make You Happy? by 4clique: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Love is a beautiful thing. Love brings happiness where ever it is found but maybe this is an over assumption. Here are some exciting answers some people have given to this interesting question.

1. Love brings happiness – “Yes it does bring happiness … I believe to get the right description of what love is, you need to check out 1 Corinthians 13. Love is beautiful, nothing like it. It’s pure and although it can’t be flawless in this world due to sin, the person is flawless to you. You accept everything about them even their faults. You forgive them and care about them even when wronged. Love does not cheat or abuse the person. I thought I knew love before but the people always bruised me, lied to me and cheated on me. So I never have known real love. True love never lies…..there you go hope that helps.”

2. Love does not bring happiness – “Nah, it makes me f—king miserable, but its like “if I never loved, I never would have cried” and what kind of life is that.”

3. Love brings happiness – “I think love is a wonderful sensation you get throughout your whole body whenever that special someone is around. Love makes me happy. You know you have found love when you think of being with someone nonstop. Or the way you get chills down your spine whenever they touch you. And no one you look at could ever give you anything more than what this special person has ever given you. Love is no matter how hard you try you can’t find anything better. I am loved and I have loved. Love is wonderful.”

4. Love brings happiness – “Love is friendship that has caught fire; it takes root and grows… one day at a time. It is the quite acceptance of imperfection. It is real…And it gives you strength and grows beyond you. The feeling of being loved is elevating, it lifts you up… it makes you think up. It makes you a better person than you were before. If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you don’t have. If you don’t have love in your life, whatever else you do have has a lot less meaning. The secret of our being is not only to live but to have something to live for”.

5. Love does not bring happiness – “ I think love is a b—ch”

6. Love does not bring happiness –“I think love is dumb because the person I have loved for three years can never know. I have to keep it the DL and that makes life all the more harder. Plus I have to see them every day. Not that I don’t enjoy it but it is just too hard to talk to someone you love as if you don’t. You know not letting things slip out”.

Well there you have it. Many of these answers came from yahoo answers. It would be interesting though to read your take on this question. Write in and let us know how love really makes you feel. Share your love story today!

Join the latest clique in town today at www.4clique.com (mobile version also available) or download apps from BlackBerry, Android or iOS store.

To read from dating tips and interesting articles, join us at www.4clique.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

At What Age /university Level Do You Think One Should Enter Into A Relationship / Court Absolves Osun Monarch Of Raping Ex-corpsmember / How Do U Open Up To Tell Ur Partner He Or She Has An Offensive Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.