Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players (9962 Views)

Why NFF Should Be Blamed For Oliseh's Resignation / Mourinho: These Are The Players Trying To Get Me Out Of Chelsea. / Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players by felifeli: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Swaginton: Yesterday was perhaps a historic day in the world of English football.am not just talking about the mauling of manchester united by their rivals,manchester city.

It was also the last day paulo di canio presided as sunderland's manager.poor canio*sighs.

Anyways,as I woke up to be greeted by the shocking yet expectant news of his sack while I was still recovering from d harsh reality of man u's game yesterday.

I began to wonder;why is the coach always the first to be blamed?.moyes himself is already under immense pressure.don't the players themselves have any sense of responsibility?.sometimes the manager isn't given as much financial backing as he wants cause the board is more concerned with profits yet they want instantenous success..I personally believe(I stand to be corrected though) that sometimes players put up underwhelming performances either to get their coaches sacked or to force their out of their clubs so why are the coaches always at the receiving end?

Why did he field incompetent players?
Re: Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

No it doesn't!

Are Nigerians the only people that blame coaches? Other Africans, Europeans, Asians and Americans don't blame the coach?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You totally missed the point undecided

If this was an exam, na F9 you for carry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence / CAF Champions League: Akwa Utd, Rivers Utd On The Verge Of Qualification / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.