Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

"When She Dumps You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When She Dumps You" (644 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When She Dumps You" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
What do you do when a woman dumps you? Especially in those critical moments when you really think you need a love one close?

It feels like a betrayal when a woman decides to take a leave off a relationship, so much that a man can go days and even months without proper night's sleep. In those moments, nights become longer and the day shorter, with millions of thoughts and memories wandering the mind in a split of seconds. And there is nothing wrong feeling this way, I say it's only natural because the thousands of moments shared with her can't just suddenly disappear.

But what is wrong is when a man loses his focus, starts missing going to work or normal daily routines that hangs around his career. When a break-up, pulls you down so much that you can only rise to touch the bottom then what you have succeeded in doing is "proving her right for dumping you".

I have always seen breakups from women as a source of motivation, a wake up call, an inspiration that I have a goal to achieve.

Women especially the high class ones are good at one thing, that I've personally come to thank them for. And that is, "they know exactly the moments you start abandoning your dreams and goals in life". They respond to this better by leaving while others may call you to order, some will take a break from the relationship.

This may be bad at that moment but try to look at the big picture, in the long run, it gives you one more chance to meditate a way forward, growth and do the checks and balances on how your personal relationship is being with others, an opportunity to grade yourself. A huge experience you will definitely spot in the future.

Of the dozens other reasons she may have dumped you for, one thing is certain which is "you lost the magic touch of passion".

You can rekindle this magic touch through:

1: Accepting that the relationship is over

2: Understanding you pains from that moment is natural.

3: Being open and more calm to the outside world (because they didn't cause it)

4: And assuming you did all you could even though it wasn't enough to still keep her

5: Knowing that the best is always out there

Those are the best moving on tactics to bare in mind when a woman dumps you. I always advise, in as much as it hurts, for guys to try and see every break-up as a deep source of motivation towards chasing their career. In the end it's only you who can take care of you 100%.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tips
Re: "When She Dumps You" by badmeat(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
I will fu*c*k her best friend :-p
Re: "When She Dumps You" by xynerise: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op. We both know you will kick the butt of the lady that ran away with your investment after showing her much love. Dont come here and post hypocritical article.
Re: "When She Dumps You" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
IF YOU KICK HER BUTT WHAT DO YOU ACHIEVE OR GAIN?
xynerise: @op. We both know you will kick the butt of the lady that ran away with your investment after showing her much love. Dont come here and post hypocritical article.

Re: "When She Dumps You" by xynerise: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: IF YOU KICK HER BUTT WHAT DO YOU ACHIEVE OR GAIN?
Payback bro tongue

(1) (Reply)

All The Single Ladies. Beware!!! / Women Are Priceless Jewelries / Dating: What Exactly Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.