Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong (1982 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Andyblaze: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
How can u be spending your time in pleasing someone. Why not please yaself alone. Na u create him/her. Even self at the end you will be heartbroken. Its even better to buy a dog. Once u provide it a good home, it will respect and obey u

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
It is better to say, unhealthy/bad relationship is waste of time, strength, life, interest, money, love, trust, faith, whatever.
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 24, 2013
I can't 'proof' you wrong
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by mashnino(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2013
oga park well joor...

u na knw anyfng b dat..

slow snail
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Ghadafy(m): 2:39am On Sep 24, 2013
This post is one of the reasons some kids shouldn't have access to the Internet.
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by cj1080(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2013
First off
The person who wrote this is either a guy Who hangs with holes

Or girl who is a child playing adult games that are reserved for adults not kids.
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2013
Long relationship=waste of tym.Aving multiple girls to hang out with when u need,thats whatsup..!No mata how beautiful she is expecially 4 9ja,i cant av a relationship wit a gal 4 more than 2 months,if it reaches 3 month,e min say she try.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Andyblaze: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: I can't 'proof' you wrong
baby u loves me?
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Preceedo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: How can u be spending your time in pleasing someone. Why not please yaself alone. Na u create him/her. Even self at the end you will be heartbroken. Its even better to buy a dog. Once u provide it a good home, it will respect and obey u
who has just done this to you. ¤#frustrated¤#. When you are in love with the right people, life would make more meaning than you think.
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Poster, you're very correct; majority of nowadays relationships are a waste of time, and if I have my way in future, I will definitely prevent my children, especially my daughters from indulging in all these today dead-end relationships our today youths misinterprete as love/dating.

Though some, not many, aren't a waste of time, I thinksmiley
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Preceedo: who has just done this to you. ¤#frustrated¤#. When you are in love with the right people, life would make more meaning than you think.
No need castigating the op, he is a realist. What he said is true if u can be honest.

On the other hand, u have a valid point, but how many people today are fortunate enough to find that special person or true love

Virtually none or very few. In the past, I don't think relationship was a pre-requisite for marriage like it is today.

In all, majority of nowadays relationships are a waste of time/resources/energy/emotion.

But some are not.
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by AdeniyiA(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: How can u be spending your time in pleasing someone. Why not please yaself alone. Na u create him/her. Even self at the end you will be heartbroken. Its even better to buy a dog. Once u provide it a good home, it will respect and obey u.
yes, dogs sometimes are better than some beings
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: I can't 'proof' you wrong
LMAO!! grin grin cry
Re: Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: How can u be spending your time in pleasing someone. Why not please yaself alone. Na u create him/her. Even self at the end you will be heartbroken. Its even better to buy a dog. Once u provide it a good home, it will respect and obey u
Somebody Just got dumped !!!

Oh,oh,oh !!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Put Of Your Light While On Bed? / Romance Section And Contradictory Topics / This Must Be 2014 Funniest Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.