Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32348 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady:

Source - www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2011-09-21

Note! This was in 2011! All this meetings were held in New York! tongue still in that same hotel!
I don open your nyash today tongue retardeen! gringrin

Arindin! Jonathan asked for whitehouse meeting and he got a sideline meeting in New York. This is 2013 arindin.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 1:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Na wa o...
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Arindin! Jonathan asked for whitehouse meeting and he got a sideline meeting in New York. This is 2013 arindin.

Did jonathan ask for the invitation? No be Obama carry him hand invite Jonathan? So what now concerns Jonathan with the location of the meeting
Hey my good friend! Just throw the towel! You've lost tongue
We've countered all your propaganda!

6 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady:

Did jonathan ask for the invitation? No be Obama carry him hand invite Jonathan? So what now concerns Jonathan with the location of the meeting
Hey my good friend! Just throw the towel! You've lost tongue
We've countered all your propaganda!

Of course Jonathan wanted to visit whitehouse for photo ops in the last two years. But the best he got was sideline audience from Obama. Watch the video of the meeting and tell me why an African leader should accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:41am On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Of course Jonathan wanted to visit whitehouse for photo ops in the last two years. But the best he got was sideline audience from Obama. Watch the video of the meeting and tell me why an African leader should accept that.

LOL! My brother GOOD NIGHT!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by felipemadero(m): 2:02am On Sep 24, 2013
Na obama wan meet am abi na GEJ go meet obama?...
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Between Obama and Goodluck Jonathan,na who old pass? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 4:19am On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

I saw it on tv. This meeting was a disrespectful one. Would Obama meet Camron, Angela Merkel or Netenyahu like that? The body language of Obama says it all. It is high time African leaders started calling the bluff of these western leaders.

It shows in the link below that Obama will be meeting with Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netenyahu at the Whitehouse.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/obama-meet-palestinians-abbas-20321824
You don't meet ashawo in your house are you people surprised

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint:
Leave that psychopath alone, Americans call his type '51-50' no matter the brightness of the colour of truth you display before him, he won't see it!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2013-09-23 As you can see he only gave him a few minutes because he had no real meetings that day meeting only with him... So his visit to Africa how do you explain that 9ja was skipped over and he was not invited like other African leaders embarassed
PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, I appreciate very much the opportunity to meet once again with President Jonathan and his delegation. Obviously, Nigeria is one of the most powerful and fastest-growing countries in the world. I think that's testified by the fact that President Jonathan is going to have the opportunity to ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
(Laughter.)
I think it signifies how important Nigeria is becoming in the global economy.

Read more: http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2013/09/20130923283389.html?CP.rss=true#ixzz2fmFZAiNP

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Mannylex(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Just look at the way Jonathan Was smiling like an idiat in almost all the pictures with Obama keeping a straight face.... That Goodluck guy ain't got no charisma

9 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by yunglykmine(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Na wah oooo..
This thread is Insults galore.
More like 'yabbing' competition in here.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Mannylex: Just look at the way Jonathan Was smiling like an idiat in almost all the pictures with Obama keeping a straight face.... That Goodluck guy ain't got no charisma

Nigerians are happy People..

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Look more like a chanced meeting on the UNGA sideline than any meeting with serious agenda.

The sheepish smile on the face of GEJ in the whole pixs suggested that the meeting was more of triviality than serious communication common among real world leaders.

Well...GEJ was still excited at the honour of ringing the bell at the NYSE earlier that day.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2013
From 2011

[size=14pt]Readout of the President's Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria[/size]

President Obama and President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria met at the White House on Wednesday, June 8 and reaffirmed the strong bilateral partnership between the two countries. 

The President personally congratulated President Jonathan on the success of Nigeria’s recent elections, which deepened the foundation for future democratic contests.  The leaders discussed how the Jonathan administration can build on this momentum by investing in Nigeria’s energy supply, agricultural productivity, democratic institutions, and security sector. 

The President called on President Jonathan to make fighting corruption a national priority and a critical step in ensuring the necessary conditions for sustained economic growth and lasting prosperity. 

The President thanked President Jonathan for his leadership both regionally and within the United Nations Security Council on pressing issues such as Sudan, Libya, and Cote d’Ivoire.  Both leaders agreed to continue to work together to promote peace and security.

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/06/09/readout-presidents-meeting-president-goodluck-jonathan-nigeria

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by lertee(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2013
I just love this section.
grin grin grin
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Hehehe! And finally! Naptu has put payless to shame!
Payless, I think you need to apologise to us for disturbing us with your ignorance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by tunwe(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2013
I can't understand the noise these political jobbers are making. If Nigeria president is received with disregard,is our nation that is insulted not the person representing us.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2013
But really GEJ needs to work on his carriage.

Also, he needs to stretch his hands out properly when shaking hands. His handshake style makes him look timid.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady:

My friend sharrap there! Your ignorance has been exposed and you are here spewing senseless nonsense!
Was it GEJ that invited himself to Visit Obama? Was it not Obama that invited him?
So how did you come about your claim that Jonathan wanted a white house visit?

I guess you don't need an english teacher to explain to you more! Retardeen tongue

and payless is finally knocked out in the first round, where gbawe @ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2013
biafranqueen: You don't meet ashawo in your house are you people surprised

Seem like one with experience in Ashewo patronage . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2013
your nigerian president is a lower class ugly baboon running a third world jungle,It is not worthy to be a white house toilet cleaner,It should be glad to have had the priviledge of meeting the POTUS(President of the united states),next time It should go meet the american secretary of state smoking a cigar at a Golf Course and bow down like the errand boy he is.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2013
All of you that are insulting GEJ, ori gbogbo yin ti daru angry
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Subservient, cowardly and lacking in self respect - those are the signals Badluck's body language gives off - no wonder he is treated disrespectfully - the US govt know that nigeria is run by a bunch of cowardly slaves and they are treated accordingly, you can see from Obama's body language that he does not think much of Badluck, Obama's body language screams: YOU ARE MY INFERIOR, YOU ARE NO THREAT TO ME, I WILL TREAT YOU WITH THE CONTEMPT THAT I RESERVE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MY EQUALS.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: your nigerian president is a lower class ugly baboon running a third world jungle,It is not worthy to be a white house toilet cleaner,It should be glad to have had the priviledge of meeting the POTUS(President of the united states),next time It should go meet the american secretary of state smoking a cigar at a Golf Course and bow down like the coward he is.

Still occupying an esteemed position your entire lineage will never smell or occupy in light years . . . .

Beat that !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Ize-Iyamu Sends Message To APC Members / Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.