Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32350 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

Still occupying an esteemed position your entire lineage will never smell or occupy in light years . . . .

Beat that !!!

esteemed s.hit carrier for the US and British govt -is that your idea of an esteemed position?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

esteemed s.hit carrier for the US and British govt -is that your idea of an esteemed position?

A nonentity seething online changes nothing . . . .

You are currently beneath him . . . .Deal with it . . . .

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: Lol I am German and was only trying to be funny. i wouldn't live in nigeria or be the president of nigeria even if offered a billion dollars.

Even if your not from Planet Earth who cares . . . .

Being a democratically elected leader of any nation is an achievement worth aspiring to . . .

Deal with it !!!

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

A nonentity seething online changes nothing . . . .

You are currently beneath him . . . .Deal with it . . . .

How can i be beneath a grown man who feels no shame in running to america to ring a stu.pid bell at the NYSE when the economy of his own country is in complete shambles and where over 70% of his own citizens live in grinding poverty.

Doesnt this fool understand that the west never respects cowards, he is Obama's bi.tch that's why you see him laughing like a love sick teenager in those pics, no dignity, no balls, nothing - just grateful to be in the presence of his master - shame!

10 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

How can i be beneath a grown man who feels no shame in running to america to ring a stu.pid bell at the NYSE when the economy of his own country is in complete shambles and where over 70% of his own citizens live in grinding poverty.

Doesnt this fool understand that the west never respects cowards, he is Obama's bi.tch that's why you see him laughing like a love sick teenager in those pics, no dignity, no balls, nothing - just grateful to be in the presence of his master - shame!

Your aimless, futile, fruitless trashing and ranting online changes nothing , it only represents wasteful foolishness . . .

You are just another demented toad hopping and trashing about to no where.
When your frustrated rant about those placed several heavens above you changes a Nano particle of events, then we might begin to take you serious.

Again, you are just another nonentity without worth . . .

8 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by taharqa: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

Your aimless, futile, fruitless trashing and ranting online changes nothing , it only represents wasteful foolishness . . .

When your frustrated rant about those placed several heavens above you changes a Nano particle of events, then we might begin to take you serious.

lol....very appropiately put

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
See haters, whether NY or WH, the crux of the matter is that the President of the World's Most Powerful Nation met with the President of the Most Powerful Black Nation.

Oya haters make una begin rant.....

This mEeting will keep re-occurring till May 29,2019(and beyond).

6 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2013
jmaine:

no doubt poverty and lack of a decent education has blinded you to the truth and this is why like a sheep without a shepherd you continue to kiss the ars..e of a man who is not even fit to run a fast food shop let alone a country. it is because of id.iots like you that nigeria will remain a stagnant cess pit overflowing with illiterates like yourself who feel blessed that they are being led by a dim witted slave who is nothing more than a glorified houseboy for the US and british govt.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: Lol I am German and was only trying to be funny. i wouldn't live in nigeria or be the president of nigeria even if offered a billion dollars.
Mr. Man who cares? I will never be a German even if its my only hope to survive. You phuking ugly racist with ur bitchhy looking fat ugly chancellor. Go phuck Hitller U bloody ba.staard. Product of contributed sparm.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2013
barcanista: See haters, whether NY or WH, the crux of the matter is that the President of the World's Most Powerful Nation met with the President of the Most Powerful Black Nation.

Oya haters make una begin rant.....

This mEeting will keep re-occurring till May 29,2019(and beyond).

The world's most powerful black nation - are you on crack?

Shell BP, Chevron and Exxon Mobil control your govts do you know that?

4 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by 1025: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2013
somebody knows that somebody drinks a lot so he took somebody to somewhere close to alcohol. believe u me, all these meetings yield nothing and adds nothing to our welfare.
normal leaders do their home work very well and the whole world will come calling. you don't go about preaching to people to come and invest when it is well known around the world that we have a cabal that is more powerful than presidency. they know that we have a boko haram that does not run short or arms even when our military is exhausted with arms. they know there is a kidnapping gangs that cannot be subdued by govt. they know that militants dictates the pace. how do u convince them to come when the ones u left at home are running to ghana?
somebody should advise jonathan to come home and fix things. oyibo does not like darkness. they hate insecuirty. they are used to good roads. they don't enjoy giving bribes. corrupt govt kill their businesses. a whole lot of things are wrong here and if fixed, i bet u, we will explode like bomb and every dick and harry will fight to be here because we have the market to make any business man rich.
if u like, spend ur tenure travelling to the whole world like ur boss, nothing will change. if u like travel with over 5,000 nigerians, nobody will take u serious.
personally, emotionally, specifically, dramatically, psychologically, physically, biologically, spiritually, internationally and exceptionally, PDP, NIGERIA AND THIS GOVT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH

4 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

The world's most powerful black nation - are you on crack?

Shell BP, Chevron and Exxon Mobil control your govts do you know that?
I no get time for this your them say......

I repeat, Nigeria is the Most Powerful black Nation. If e pain u, go bleep yourself.

And don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by cap28: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
1025: somebody knows that somebody drinks a lot so he took somebody to somewhere close to alcohol. believe u me, all these meetings yield nothing and adds nothing to our welfare.
normal leaders do their home work very well and the whole world will come calling. you don't go about preaching to people to come and invest when it is well known around the world that we have a cabal that is more powerful than presidency. they know that we have a boko haram that does not run short or arms even when our military is exhausted with arms. they know there is a kidnapping gangs that cannot be subdued by govt. they know that militants dictates the pace. how do u convince them to come when the ones u left at home are running to ghana?
somebody should advise jonathan to come home and fix things. oyibo does not like darkness. they hate insecuirty. they are used to good roads. they don't enjoy giving bribes. corrupt govt kill their businesses. a whole lot of things are wrong here and if fixed, i bet u, we will explode like bomb and every dick and harry will fight to be here because we have the market to make any business man rich.
if u like, spend ur tenure travelling to the whole world like ur boss, nothing will change. if u like travel with over 5,000 nigerians, nobody will take u serious.
personally, emotionally, specifically, dramatically, psychologically, physically, biologically, spiritually, internationally and exceptionally, PDP, NIGERIA AND THIS GOVT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH

You are not getting the whole picture, if the US govt wants to get rid of that so called cabal tomorrow all they need to do is finance a coup and they will be overthrown and that will be the end of them, it is in the interest of the US to keep these crooks in power because they have already cut deals with these crooks who have promised them heaven and earth - if you want to know more about the genesis of boko haram i suggest you find out about the genesis of al qaeda which is a creation of US intelligence aka CIA.

Nigeria is a puppet state of the US that is all yu need to know and puppet states DO AS THEY ARE TOLD , Badluck does not make any decision in nigeria without first consulting the people who have made it possible for him to remain in office- never ever for one minute think that Badluck has any control over anything that happens in nigeria, him and his so called cabal will be history the minute3 the US decide to get rid of them, Mubarak of Egypt used to be their favourite puppet but when he stop following orders the US govt orchestrated the so called arab spring and he was out - that is how it works, america has the military might and they use it to force weaker nations to fall into line, any country that goes against them gets taken down and nigeria will not be the exception should such a situation arise.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

no doubt poverty and lack of a decent education has blinded you to the truth and this is why like a sheep without a shepherd you continue to kiss the ars..e of a man who is not even fit to run a fast food shop let alone a country. it is because of id.iots like you that nigeria will remain a stagnant cess pit overflowing with illiterates like yourself who feel blessed that they are being led by a dim witted slave who is nothing more than a glorified houseboy for the US and british govt.

A hopeless nonentity spewing regurgitated stale and rancid trash . . . .

GEJ is placed several steps and heavens above your sad little self.

There is nothing a little demented jit like you can change . . . .
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
kenbee: in Hotel or in Obama's living room, Obama meet President Jonathan with high expectation. enough of this disrespect to our dear GEJ. mind U that any insult to our dear Mr Jonathan is also an insult to the collective sensitivity of all of us from Nigeria.
_

Speak for yourself, I don't feel the slightest bit insulted.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
dondumexx: the two presidents met at the Waldorf Hotel, New York on Monday September 23rd 2013
http://dondumex..com/2013/09/president-obama-and-goodluck-jonathan.html
so nobody get respect for us again so tey na for hotel dem dey receive our president for America,kai shame dey catch me for this country especially our president wey dem carry go hotel like ashawo kobo kobo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.
remind me how your Leader is world respected again
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hate changes nothing. GEJ will remain President for A VERY LONG TIME! ! !
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by finalstep: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks Mr Keven u must b a responsible Nigeria, keep it up.son who insulted his father is a bastard child.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

You are not getting the whole picture, if the US govt wants to get rid of that so called cabal tomorrow all they need to do is finance a coup and they will be overthrown and that will be the end of them, it is in the interest of the US to keep these crooks in power because they have already cut deals with these crooks who have promised them heaven and earth - if you want to know more about the genesis of boko haram i suggest you find out about the genesis of al qaeda which is a creation of US intelligence aka CIA.

Nigeria is a puppet state of the US that is all yu need to know and puppet states DO AS THEY ARE TOLD , Badluck does not make any decision in nigeria without first consulting the people who have made it possible for him to remain in office- never ever for one minute think that Badluck has any control over anything that happens in nigeria, him and his so called cabal will be history the minute3 the US decide to get rid of them, Mubarak of Egypt used to be their favourite puppet but when he stop following orders the US govt orchestrated the so called arab spring and he was out - that is how it works, america has the military might and they use it to force weaker nations to fall into line, any country that goes against them gets taken down and nigeria will not be the exception should such a situation arise.

are you serious?fear dey catch me
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nijanigga: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
I heard Jona saying " That is not correct, that is not correct ...".
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
barcanista: I no get time for this your them say......

I repeat, Nigeria is the Most Powerful black Nation. If e pain u, go bleep yourself.

And don't quote me again
the most powerful black nation in what sense?a country that cannot take care of the needs of her people in any form is that what you mean by powerful or is it our military that makes us powerful or our educational system abi na our economy?abeg stop allowing stoopid patriotism to deceive you,when we talk of powerful nation,Nigeria is not it,so make we hear word abeg.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

idodo oro,good talk,gbam gbam gbam
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

hahahahahahahahahaha laughing in british English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: idodo oro,good talk,gbam gbam gbam

The expressly foolish giving a back pat to her kind . . . .

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.

Check your frustrated life see as e be. You need physiological help
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obama is a bad ar.se nyggah - that nyggah just kept a straight-face as the navy-blue skin tone having, fedora hat wearing baboon was exhibiting the effects of inhaling laughing gas.

Obama was like, "What's funny? And why's this nyggah laughing?" undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Speak for yourself, I don't feel the slightest bit insulted.

Don't mind the unrepentant toads . . . .
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

DAAAAYYYUUMMMM....!!!!!

That was a low blow to the nuts!!!!......U're disqualified!!!!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2013

Are you high on something?

we don't offer people money or anything to come and live in our country, Nigeria is our country, and we love her.

To all those insulting the president, it shows the type of upbringing you have while growing up, GEJ Nigerian president, for now, you can't do anything about it, i am yoruba, a proud one, i was not taught to insult people, even as a Christian, i was taught to respect constituted authority, it pains me to see people who have never left their comfort zone spew thrash on nairaland.

I wish some of us can just grow up, no matter how bad Goodluck Johnathan is, he is still our president till another person come on board.

Most people here criticize out of pure hatred, remember, there is judgment for every words utter out of your mouth. I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT CRITICIZE, BUT DO IT WITH WISDOM.

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS AND UPHOLD FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.