Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32346 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.
for your information they were headed for the UN meeting,after that.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nkemKalu: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
OBAMA CAME TO AFRICA AND REFUSED TO COME TO NIGERIA AND ALSO REFUSED TO SEE GEJ.....NOW THE MAN (GEJ) HAS GONE TO NY AND OBAMA DECIDED TO SEE HIM BRIEFLY IN A HOTEL ROOM THAT COSTS $7,000 PER NIGHT. ( DON'T FORGET THAT $7,000 IN U S IS EQUIVAILENT TO OUR OWN N7,000.00 PER NIGHT HERE. INFACT, THIS HOTEL IS NOT BETTER THAN A LOCAL ISOLO OR AGEGE MUSHIN HOTEL WHICH IS NOT UP TO SHERATON .) HAHAHAHAHA.......THIS IS THE BIGGEST INSULT OF THE CENTURY. CAN SOMEONE ASK THAT MAN TO PLEASE COME BACK TO NIGERIA HERE AS HE HAS DISGRACED US.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by martyns303(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
"The Obama Hand Shake" something I learned from Obama, he shakes you then taps u on the shoulder, notice the last pics of him shaking Jonathan? It has a psychological effect of making the other person feel less of himself and positions Obama as the boss. Obama comes to ur country, shakes u, taps u on the shoulder then say to u "let's take a foto" grin
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by funnyx(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

How can i be beneath a grown man who feels no shame in running to america to ring a stu.pid bell at the NYSE when the economy of his own country is in complete shambles and where over 70% of his own citizens live in grinding poverty.

Doesnt this fool understand that the west never respects cowards, he is Obama's bi.tch that's why you see him laughing like a love sick teenager in those pics, no dignity, no balls, nothing - just grateful to be in the presence of his master - shame!

Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy you too bad now, even if GEJ snatched you wife this bashing is too much now. grin grin grin lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Qrisful: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
WHATEVER IS THAT THEY MET, TRY SO YOU WILL MEET WITH OBAMA TOO, OLODOS
payless:

Another stup1d militant on oil overdose talking rubbish. It was announced in July that Obama would meet Jonathan in New York and not at the whitehouse as requested by Nigeria government. Didn't you read the press release by state department three months ago? Jonathan wanted a whitehouse visit but was given a brief Waldorf meeting.

Obama was to meet him on the side line in New York as it was first reported few months ago.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obama-jonathan-to-meet-in-washington/

https://www.nairaland.com/1398452/jonathan-obama-meet-washington

https://www.nairaland.com/1398190/obama-invites-jonathan-meeting-new
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Are you high on something?

we don't offer people money or anything to come and live in our country, Nigeria is our country, and we love her.

To all those insulting the president, it shows the type of upbringing you have while growing up, GEJ Nigerian president, for now, you can't do anything about it, i am yoruba, a proud one, i was not taught to insult people, even as a Christian, i was taught to respect constituted authority, it pains me to see people who have never left their comfort zone spew thrash on nairaland.

I wish some of us can just grow up, no matter how bad Goodluck Johnathan is, he is still our president till another person come on board.

Most people here criticize out of pure hatred, remember, there is judgment for every words utter out of your mouth. I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT CRITICIZE, BUT DO IT WITH WISDOM.

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS AND UPHOLD FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Nice post to educate the self hating, worthless nonentities on this thread . . .
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Another Arindin on oil overdose. Do you know how many effort Jonathan Administration put in to visit white house in the last 18 months before they finally got Obama's attention in New York? They wanted whitehouse visit but got sideline visit in New York.
I guess you are the press secretary to the president please tell us, you guys just come up with different stories just to mock yourselves. He was invited by Obama, I guess the thread is still on this forum if you can read.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Adex097: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
taharqa:

Oh!1 SHUT ya ffucking mouth UP. You guys are taking this unbridled HATRED for a single individual too damn far; it almost making you chaps CRAAAAZZY.

This the Side lines of the UN General Assembly in New York, not Washigton. This is the same place Obama wud meet with the Chinese, Brazil President and others.

FOOOOLish, Noisemaking 'Opposition' CLOWNS.....*spitsondem*
Please calm down cool
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by chiwuike20: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28: Subservient, cowardly and lacking in self respect - those are the signals Badluck's body language gives off - no wonder he is treated disrespectfully - the US govt know that nigeria is run by a bunch of cowardly slaves and they are treated accordingly, you can see from Obama's body language that he does not think much of Badluck, Obama's body language screams: YOU ARE MY INFERIOR, YOU ARE NO THREAT TO ME, I WILL TREAT YOU WITH THE CONTEMPT THAT I RESERVE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MY EQUALS.
Only people with inferior mindset make dis kind of comment u just made, confirming u to be a slave @ heart

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
nkem Kalu: OBAMA CAME TO AFRICA AND REFUSED TO COME TO NIGERIA AND ALSO REFUSED TO SEE GEJ.....NOW THE MAN (GEJ) HAS GONE TO NY AND OBAMA DECIDED TO SEE HIM BRIEFLY IN A HOTEL ROOM THAT COSTS $7,000 PER NIGHT. ( DON'T FORGET THAT $7,000 IN U S IS EQUIVAILENT TO OUR OWN N7,000.00 PER NIGHT HERE. INFACT, THIS HOTEL IS NOT BETTER THAN A LOCAL ISOLO OR AGEGE MUSHIN HOTEL WHICH IS NOT UP TO SHERATON .) HAHAHAHAHA.......THIS IS THE BIGGEST INSULT OF THE CENTURY. CAN SOMEONE ASK THAT MAN TO PLEASE COME BACK TO NIGERIA HERE AS HE HAS DISGRACED US.
you lack knowledge and really need to check yourself, go and check that hotel it has records of past presidents lodging there, while on a visit to New york,so if you don't have something reasonable to say please keep shut.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by chiwuike20: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: Lol I am German and was only trying to be funny. i wouldn't live in nigeria or be the president of nigeria even if offered a billion dollars.
Dream on
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Chrisabig(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Did you know for how long Jonathan Administration lobbied Hillary Clinton's State Department in order to get Jonathan to meet Obama in Washington? Jonathan was finally given an audience in New York due to U.N Assembly meeting and you think we should celebrate it. By the way, who told you Obama is meeting other world leaders at Waldorf? You are more clueless and stup1d than I thought. I don't blame you because there is no cable or electricity in Nigeria to actually know what is going on in the news. Stupid id1ot like you won't know what is disrespectful when it hits you in the face. Would Obama meet Camron or Netenyahu at Waldorf Hotel to discuss something important? You have tendency to be emotionally disturbed frequently on this forum anytime your master is talked about. I wanted to ask ask: where did you derive your username from? Are you an al-qaeda agent. Your username sounds like one.

WHAT A BIG FOOL YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE NOT THINKING WELL PLS GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR SEE YOUR DOC, WHAT A SENSELESS HUMAN ARE YOU. UES YOUR BRAIN MAN AND NOT YOUR ASS.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mannylex: Just look at the way Jonathan Was smiling like an idiat in almost all the pictures with Obama keeping a straight face.... That Goodluck guy ain't got no charisma
kai you don kill olowo ori oko Patience grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
taharqa:

Oh!1 SHUT ya ffucking mouth UP. You guys are taking this unbridled HATRED for a single individual too damn far; it almost making you chaps CRAAAAZZY.
This the Side lines of the UN General Assembly in New York, not Washigton. This is the same place Obama wud meet with the Chinese, Brazil President and others.
FOOOOLish, Noisemaking 'Opposition' CLOWNS.....*spitsondem*

The last Nigerian head of government respected by a US President was Tafawa Balewa. Who will respect a clueless President who supports corruption?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by bros12345: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its only a weakling that walks about worried about his looks and body language. Who are you trying to impress. Guys deal with it. GEJ is our presdido for now. People who have serious business dont go about havng meetings for days.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by eaglechild: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.
Are u high?
A UN summit is ongoing, that is the reason major Jonathan came to the US.
But i guess you already know that.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Jayuba(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2013

Whitehouse or hotel, they have met and done the discussion. They were not discussing anything about you. Maybe you need to stop complaining about this cos ur complains cannot take Goodluck to the Whitehouse.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jarmooh: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
who cares anyway? I wish he will not come back.! the most supid president naija made ever.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by teskyg: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haters may die of high blood pressure.While GEJ meets with world Leaders publicly beamed across notable Media in the world,Tinubu and Buhari(Mentor to Payless,Gbawe,Eko-Ile,Iyangbali and cohorts) hide in a small conference Hall with unknown white ass Men in a small dungeon around Manchester.

Fresh Air 2019. tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
teskyg: Haters may die of high blood pressure.While GEJ meets with world Leaders publicly beamed across notable Media in the world,Tinubu and Buhari(Mentor to Payless,Gbawe,Eko-Ile,Iyangbali and cohorts) hide in a small conference Hall with unknown white ass Men in a small dungeon around Manchester.

Fresh Air 2019. tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by asusuall: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obama show grievance toward nigeria economy romance with china....but US forget than no empire rule 4 ever,
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Akposy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: Lol I am German and was only trying to be funny. i wouldn't live in nigeria or be the president of nigeria even if offered a billion dollars.
Den wat r u doing on our forum..... Expired fool

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nkemKalu: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: you lack knowledge and really need to check yourself, go and check that hotel it has records of past presidents lodging there, while on a visit to New york,so if you don't have something reasonable to say please keep shut.
EWU FERNANDA PO.......OBAMA DID NOT WANT JONATHAN IN WHITE HOUSE SIMPLE. WHY HOTEL IN THE FIRST PLACE? IS JONATHAN HIS GAY PARTNER?........TAA RUN AWAY JOOR........OR U GO HUG TRANSFORMER. ANU MPAM
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by eaglechild: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
nkem Kalu: EWU FERNANDA PO.......OBAMA DID NOT WANT JONATHAN IN WHITE HOUSE SIMPLE. WHY HOTEL IN THE FIRST PLACE? IS JONATHAN HIS GAY PARTNER?........TAA RUN AWAY JOOR........OR U GO HUG TRANSFORMER. ANU MPAM
Your ignorance is shocking
Your moniker is fake
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by John1305(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sorry oo.. I just need clarity on this issue oo, is this not the same US I heard sometime that said our Naija will not outstay 2015? OR are we begging for sympathy from them, ? What exactly is it the GEJ is discussing with this man.? Is he running to world power and forgetting who holds the Power of the World? I'm just confused about this issue.. Clarity Please..
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Respect a fraudster no no no Obama is too much to welcome a thief to white house.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by adeowo84(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why are you peep lambasting yourself? Please renew your minds and let's talk positive...GEJ na our property o
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by choppu: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
tyson99: embarassed
That is to show you that he is not respected grin
may b dem think say JONA carry BOMB
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by PStacks(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Serious people are running things with Obama, our dear GEJ say na China him want..

You can never escape yankee in this life.

GEJ and my man Barrack! Nice one. GEJ #Runthings
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
cap28:

no doubt poverty and lack of a decent education has blinded you to the truth and this is why like a sheep without a shepherd you continue to kiss the ars..e of a man who is not even fit to run a fast food shop let alone a country it is because of id.iots like you that nigeria will remain a stagnant cess pit overflowing with illiterates like yourself who feel blessed that they are being led by a dim witted slave who is nothing more than a glorified houseboy for the US and british govt.

Very appropriate descriptions of Jonathan.
Very appropriate descriptions indeed......
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by enigmang: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
nkem Kalu: OBAMA CAME TO AFRICA AND REFUSED TO COME TO NIGERIA AND ALSO REFUSED TO SEE GEJ.....NOW THE MAN (GEJ) HAS GONE TO NY AND OBAMA DECIDED TO SEE HIM BRIEFLY IN A HOTEL ROOM THAT COSTS $7,000 PER NIGHT. ( DON'T FORGET THAT $7,000 IN U S IS EQUIVAILENT TO OUR OWN N7,000.00 PER NIGHT HERE. INFACT, THIS HOTEL IS NOT BETTER THAN A LOCAL ISOLO OR AGEGE MUSHIN HOTEL WHICH IS NOT UP TO SHERATON .) HAHAHAHAHA.......THIS IS THE BIGGEST INSULT OF THE CENTURY. CAN SOMEONE ASK THAT MAN TO PLEASE COME BACK TO NIGERIA HERE AS HE HAS DISGRACED US.

Kaii who allowed this one access to internet ooo... it is obvious you havent crossed the village you are in.. my only surprise is how come you have internet access... for the love of humanity just go back to the cage you escaped from... pleeasse

2 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
congrats mr presidents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Naira Notes Redesign: Central Bank Orders Commercial Banks To Work On Saturdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.