Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single (1616 Views)

The Worst Place Our Youth Learn Lezibianism And Homosexuality / How To Be Single And Happy / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2013
AskMen:
[size=13pt]Dating In Japan[/size]
The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single

Thirty-six percent of males aged 16-19 are indifferent about getting laid, while 59% of females felt the same way.
Yoga, cooking or salsa classes are great for men because the girl-to-guy ratio works in our favor, but there's also places where the opposite is true. And the country where you definitely don’t want to be in the dating game is Japan.
According to the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, which conducts a survey of 7,000 men and women aged 18 to 34 every five years, Japan has hit a new record high for single men. The number has climbed 9.2% since they last tested in 2005, and now a whopping 61% of unmarried men don’t even have a girlfriend.

What’s scary is that the trends continue move toward singledom, with a rising number of men and women being content unmarried, as 45% of men and women that are single have no interest in finding a partner.

Not startled yet?

In a related study, the number of teens disinterested in sex is also on the rise. Thirty-six percent of males aged 16-19 are indifferent about getting laid, while 59% of females felt the same way.

Japan has one of the lowest birth rates in the entire world and now it’s easy to see why.

There's one country that's the polar opposite of Japan in terms of hookups. Find out what it is.

Source: http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_600/624_dating-in-japan.html
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Seems I now know where to relocate to... But firstly, I need to practice my hypnotising skills over again.. cheesy wink wink cheesy
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Brimmie(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2013
[size=16]Can I Go There For NYSC?? sad[/size]
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie: [size=16]Can I Go There For NYSC?? sad[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Freedani(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie: [size=16]Can I Go There For NYSC?? sad[/size]
You can bro but just have it in mind that tnere is no returnig after u might have danced enough makasa
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Danhumprey: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am taking the next flight down there!! angry angry
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nomski0(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Maybe its something they put in their foods to reduce their sex drive or reduce sex appeal. maybe it tampers with their sex hormones so sexuäl activites irritate them. China should try it, and more importantly Nigeria should try it cause we need to reduce birth rate
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Popowaa: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why shd a 16yr old be interested in sex?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: Why shd a 16yr old be interested in sex?
Well,they are sexually active at that age. wink
Nomski0: Maybe its something they put in their foods to reduce their sex drive or reduce sex appeal. maybe it tampers with their sex hormones so sexuäl activites irritate them. China should try it, and more importantly Nigeria should try it cause we need to reduce birth rate
I think you are right. The rate at which s.ex is played with,even Satan would be jealous. tongue
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Fkforyou(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Damn I need to import some japanense goods... tongue
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Obviously, Japan's suicide rates have escaped you all grin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: Why shd a 16yr old be interested in sex?
It is the end time. Many people want to enjoy themself before rapture day na
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Flytefalls: Obviously, Japan's suicide rates have escaped you all grin undecided

I watched a documentary and a guy said he is very alright sitting indoor all alone everyday... and I was like... why wont this one commit suicide one day? Sometimes, we should be happy we are Nigerians oh...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by cachal: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Serious issue.. even Animals fight to mate.. their brain should be checked.
Re: The Worst Place On Earth To Be Single by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2013
...................Ithink they need deliverance as well,.....We have enough men of God in Nigeria,ith high time we extend our Evangelism There.For them its a lifestyle,For we its a curse....

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually / . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? / Is She A Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.