Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

. Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? (1674 Views)

The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship / Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? / 3 Elements Every Relationship Needs If It Is Going To Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by princesstemi(f): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Can you genuinely remove arguing from a relationship or do you believe arguing is a natural part of a healthy relationship? What happens if you find arguing detrimental but your partner finds it natural?

I think argument generally to a point is not good. I might be wrong dough grin
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by englishmart(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Arguments dey sweet die.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by princesstemi(f): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2014
englishmart: Arguments dey sweet die.

I rest my case
. shocked really
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Teephar(f): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2014
you can't avoid arguments in a relationship... its so natural
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by timilehing(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2014
There must always be. You disagree to agree otherwise, you're both fooling yourselves
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by coolzeal(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2014
A healthy relationship has room for an open confrontation and constructive criticism. If the couple fights constructively, the arguing becomes less frequent, and communication becomes more effective. The relationship becomes a ground for personal growth. The partners get past their defensiveness and start to work out their inner conflicts, to heal old wounds, get over their insecurities. Argument can't be avoided in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by bigt2(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Human beings are highly rational. In view of this, no matter how compatible you partners are, you will still have this point where conflict of interest will set in. Resolution of such conflicts lies and depends on the maturity of either our both partners. You need a large heart to understand that in a relationship, you can't win every arguments, even if you're ad right as Napoleon.

1 Like

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Sanchez01: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
That is the purpose of argument in the first place, since they are two different people with different backgrounds. Arguments are inevitable in relationships. However, the question should be: 'What type of arguments?'

Partners in relationships are like two sides of a coin. The need to make the other person see things from your angle and vice-versa. As inevitable as it is, it is unhealthy in relationships. True, we disagree to agree but should the disagreements become too much, then the agreements will vanish into thin air.
Sensitive people understand that winning an argument is not important because one might win an argument, yet destroy a lot with it.

2 Likes

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by justmag(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Arguments in a relationship is very important but it should not be the center of the relationship. Arguments help both partners understand each other better in terms of likes and dislikes. With that being said, There are some arguments that signs that the relationship is over and arguing will just be routine. If one person hates arguing because its not their nature and the other doesn't mind it then I guess opposites don't attract in that case and you should just end it. but just remember, sometimes arguments are worthwhile whether you like them or not!

1 Like

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Charles4075(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Arguing with a lady is like getting arrested. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you.

2 Likes

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by izaray(f): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
There is no relationship without argument o!
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by lawrenceunaa: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
NO
arguments arises due to selfishness in the either partner or both wink

If you stick to what's right there won't be room for silly arguments cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its soooo natural. It doesn't make ur relationship weak coz u argue just shows u human nd flawed. It just helps yall to know each other better and what ur partner likes nd doesn't like so u can improve nd be a better partner.......

1 Like

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by TheyVid(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its completely necessary because...

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by OohMpa: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ooh Mpa and his chicks argue a lot....

Just yesterday, we're arguing over dïck size. She said she wanted 10 inches and ooh Mpa said his 9.99 inch is enough to make her cumm. She said it's a lie and we continued arguing until she succumbed to a round of ecstasy with ooh Mpa. She came within 30 mins.....

Now we're now arguing over smaller dïcks....angry

2 Likes

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by keypad1: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
i smell frontpage.

Argument makes me to love her more.

*i know somebody will quote me*
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Tymax(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Many a breakup stemmed from arguments gone wrong.

Only women would really think arguments/disagreement should be natural.

Guys dream of peace in relationships. Nothing to trigger argument. No jealousy when we meet other females, no bickering, no lectures on what I should eat or drink or even wear, NO NAGGING... Plenty of Logic can save us the needless arguments.

I'm talking about Real, lasting PEACE. cool Well, not all dreams come true sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by keypad1: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
OohMpa: Ooh Mpa and his chicks argue a lot....

Just yesterday, we're arguing over dïck size. She said she wanted 10 inches and ooh Mpa said his 9.99 inch is enough to make her cumm. She said it's a lie and we continued arguing until she succumbed to a round of ecstasy with ooh Mpa. She came within 30 mins.....

Now we're now arguing over smaller dïcks....angry

that means you have double d.ick in your possession abi?

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by greatwaters: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
I dont know if its natural or not, but I have a friend who says that his girl complains that they dont argue or fight over anything and he's really beginniing to wonder if his relationship is ok. Not that they always agree, but when differences arise, they talk it out and its settled. He's afraid that everything is moving too smooth.
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by princesstemi(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Charles4075: Arguing with a lady is like getting arrested. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you.
lolz Charles Oya go and sleep grin
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Charles4075(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
princesstemi: lolz Charles Oya go and sleep grin
. Haba na. Time still dey na. Hahaha
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by princesstemi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Charles4075: . Haba na. Time still dey na. Hahaha
or are u wetting for her before sleeping grin

Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
greatwaters: I dont know if its natural or not, but I have a friend who says that his girl complains that they dont argue or fight over anything and he's really beginniing to wonder if his relationship is ok. Not that they always agree, but when differences arise, they talk it out and its settled. He's afraid that everything is moving too smooth.
. The differences are there nd they clearly communicate really well, they don't have to be screaming and at each others throats for it to qualify as an argument. So I think its good
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by greatwaters: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
katzz: . The differences are there nd they clearly communicate really well, they don't have to be screaming and at each others throats for it to qualify as an argument. So I think its good
Thanks, now he can rest. So strange how people want to have things that others are running away from.
Re: . Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? by free2ryhme: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Every relationship needs an argument every now and then. Just to prove that it is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Please!!!! / Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me / Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.