Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian (1049 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!! / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by toria1980(f): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello house
Sometimes back, reported on dis site dat am refusing a marrige proposal based on religion. If u missed it read it here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1038241/refusing. marriage-proposal-based-religion

Well the gist don change.
After so much persuasion from him, i gave him an option to convert to christian, to my supraise he obliged to it.

I was amused just the same way some of you are. I know some of u will cuss me out here, i never force him to denounced his religion.

Dear Nlers, what do u think? As in dis is a guy dat is a muslim by birth, is dis love or him jst wan decive me just to marry me? I am not confuse here, but i jst wnt pple's opionon on his decision

I am 32yrs of age, yes more than old enough for marriage, i no rush in to marrige because of our society ideology, no matter d cussing here, it wont change d fact dat i will get married when @ God's time.

Plus pardon my write up, na wetin i sabi na him i write

1 Like

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by princemmab(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
It's a good decision my sister! The bible asks us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. 2cor6:14. Mind you, not everyone who's parents are Christians or born in a Christian home or choses Christian as his/her religion while filling forms is a believer. My point is this, if truly he's converted to Christianity, do the follow-up. Feed him more with the word of God, if possible both of you should be members of same living church.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by sexymoma(f): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
My dear ask yourself this questions..
Is he doing this because he loves you or he willingly gave his life to Christ?
what if you get married to him and the next day he converted to Islam what would you do?
My dear sister had it been he converted before you met him that another story but i guess he converted because he was eager to get married to you. I won't be surprise when you come to this section and ask us to advice you cos he has returned to his religion.
and you know when you are married to him, you are suppose to be submissive to him. He knows that anyway

So Sis let the Lord lead you..
Dont get carried away with love stuff.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by Enegod(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
he is not man enough
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by princemmab(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Enegod: he is not man enough
Be still if u don't have anything reasonable to post

3 Likes

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by Enegod(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
princemmab:
Be still if u don't have anything reasonable to post
mtcheeew
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
A man can do anything for whoever he truly loves....I dunt c d change of religion as something too special. If U̶̲̥̅̊ truly love dis man d way he does, I dunt c any reason y shuld b too bothered abt d aftermath of ur marriage...U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld b ready to accept him completely if he changes back 2 his prvs religion. B it a muslim or christian, U̶̲̥̅̊ r both worshipping God...A muslim doesn't worship devil, he worships d Almighty God.
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by asusuall: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thank u for showin the guy light

1 Like

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by toria1980(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Enegod: he is not man enough
Moment where i wish i had press the dislike button
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2013
A heathen by birth, now wishes to convert because of love (and marriage). Sounds plausible. Does he fully understand the implications? His heathen friends and family will brand him renegade. They may make attempts to snuff him out, knowing how senselessly violent they are...in hope of acquiring virgins with pointed breasts.

I hope you are ready to face all these and more? Well, you should be. Since you've summarily given him a condition, expect feedback. The journey will be rough.
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by maclatunji: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
^#Yawns
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by homesteady(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
My dear, grab the opportunity with both hands!
Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow.

He realy loves you, for him to convert to ur religion.

My advise: if you can forget/ignore about this religion stuff..., then, just do it.

Focus on “how good his hrt is“ and “ if he can give you peace of mind“.

Believe me, a man can be pastor or imam..., but, still ve a hrt that is worst than satan‘s own.

1 Like

Re: He Is Converting To Christian Because The One Loves Is A Christian by AbuMikey(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: My dear, grab the opportunity with both hands!
You can say that again!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dating Or Just Meeting 'datable' People On Social Networks / Can Nigeria Girlz Love? / Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.