Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me (5096 Views)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=Andyblaze].
angry
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: no be she dey lose o. I dey spend money well well 4 am. I dey plan buy her q10 4 her betday sef.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by bravolyk(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: but i dont wanna lose her as a friend na. Her fada is rich and she takes me to silvabed and g.d.c alwez.

ur doom is not too far......just relax and watch
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: DAN, Thank god u took me serios on this cuz am serious...the problem is dat my coursemates also have friends with benefit and no love, but why does mine have to be different! Everytin i do is alwez bad; i joined nl and i was banned, i said i have ph.d they said it is a lie, i create thread it was deleted, i love my friend mama she no love me back, why is my luck like this? Am crying as i type this

grin.
Andyblaze: DAN, Thank god u took me serios on this cuz am serious...the problem is dat my coursemates also have friends with benefit and no love, but why does mine have to be different! Everytin i do is alwez bad; i joined nl and i was banned, i said i have ph.d they said it is a lie, i create thread it was deleted, i love my friend mama she no love me back, why is my luck like this? Am crying as i type this
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2013
I want u to enjoy my richnex 2
Kikiani: choi..i get u naw..lol..she dey njoy sha..
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by damilolaluv(f): 1:24am On Sep 25, 2013
And you think i do not know what you have been up too Well since is confessions time have been enjoying the same friends with benefits with your best friend kiss kiss and he is 100x better in everything wink
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Andyblaze: and your black assed ghanaian brain is senseless enough to open them
What you said to her is so unnecessary, i hope you don't talk from your anus in real life undecided but what do you expect from a Gold digging Satyromaniac.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Andyblaze: I want u to enjoy my richnex 2
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kikiani: really?hahaha!oya naw!spend d money!(but m stil a virgin.hw we go do am?)
ermm we will be doing only kissing and hugging
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Andyblaze: ermm we will be doing only kissing and hugging
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Kikiani: okay u wee buy me q10 fes atin?
yes na. Too much mony in my caban. Baby i'm missin u oh. Ok i love u talk ur own
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2013
masonkz: Interesting. I sha pity your gf.
which kind pidgin english be dis? I pity ur gf sha! Na e u turn upside down so? U must be ghanian rite?
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Jenams: which kind pidgin english be dis? I pity ur gf sha! Na e u turn upside down so? U must be ghanian rite?
Jenams,with all ur wafi experience u still dey learn pigin. Free the guy joor,pigin na pigin. I shaa must rit smtin.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Andyblaze: yes na. Too much mony in my caban. Baby i'm missin u oh. Ok i love u talk ur own
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Kikiani: tah!buy d q10 fes.
baby will u do me minimini wanawana if i buy it?
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by cycline404(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2013
This man, you want to eat ur cake and have it,
Tell her no
or just go to your girlfriend tell her the whole tales and then i know so well that she will advice u...
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by ikekings(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Shuo!!! So, we still get girls wey dey do friends with benefits? I been dey search for dis kind girls ooo... All dis love relationship don tire me...

@op I go advice u based on weda u dey yansh ur gf? If u dey yansh her keep her and also accept the other babe proposal... Just dey yansh dem both of them... To tidy two girls no hard... Just arrange ur paroles wella and play the both...
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
chidyhels:
Jenams,with all ur wafi experience u still dey learn pigin. Free the guy joor,pigin na pigin. I shaa must rit smtin.
lol, clown!
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: baby will u do me minimini wanawana if i buy it?
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kikiani: kai lmao @signature..well..buy am fes na!
baby i am sending it by monday through courier
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: baby i am sending it by monday through courier
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kikiani: watever 'courier' means just snd me d money..lol
haha okay, chose, u want q10 or the money equivalent
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by saintneo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why do I have the feeling that 190 has mutated ?
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: haha okay, chose, u want q10 or the money equivalent
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ok
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by buchi4action(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Take her into the room and TAKE HER personally.. grin

After that remind her that there is NO LONG THING involved as far as you are concerned.. If she no gree, my guy chop her one last one and delete her.. #Period.

grin Korrect one!, na exactly wetin i do last month...i get one girl i dey nyash, the girl no too pretty but she sabi nyash.....when i don chop tire. I told her it is over but she no gree. I tell her say i don repent but she no gree leave me undecided ..then i called her to my place talk to her but she refused saying that she is now in love with me that she will never leave me and me i no love her. Then invited her to my place on weekend after the grand finale nyashing ... i bone her. wink
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Teenzy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Andyblaze: but i dont wanna lose her as a friend na. Her fada is rich and she takes me to silvabed and g.d.c alwez.
...See dis broke bottom niqur...so u wan chop clean mouth ehn....After u don mess up person future wife u want 2 run...U try well well...U don enta one chance o!...odikwa serious....
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Teenzy: ...See dis broke bottom niqur...so u wan chop clean mouth ehn....After u don mess up person future wife u want 2 run...U try well well...U don enta one chance o!...odikwa serious....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / . / This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.