Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41529 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: are you enjoying that 'Sexkillz Must Go' Thread?
Why not? infact am doing a night vigil today on nairaland. sleep no dey my eye at all. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:07am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Yes, he said it but not through an email.I have never sent him mail before. I was tempted to do it but i found it not necessary so i opened a thread in General section. He actually said it in the thread i opened to protest against my unjust ban. Gosh! i can't trace that comment now. maybe later!

Same difference. Make sure you let the people over on the other thread know!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Same difference. Make sure you let the people over on the other thread know!
Does it make any difference if i say it? he says that all the time. na today? Seun will not sack him if i say it. abegi leave matter for Mathew joor! undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Why not? infact am doing a night vigil today on nairaland. sleep no dey my eye at all. grin
including me, Vigil all the way
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by remarkD(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Politics section is not for "softies"...

so if in search of a femal mod. I nominate Babyosisi...

(I see her almost as the female version of sexkills... she doesn't give a damn and will place a derailing poster where he or she belongs... in the banned room/corner... )

Those calling her tribalists (and thus not to be considered)... are definitely those she had dealt with before (whom did need to be discipline... so with a ban stick... I am sure she can get the job done.

As for "Berom"... I believe there has been some unverified comments on her M'F gender... and thus makes her an imposter... I don't recommend...

For a male mod. my nomination goes to Mr. Ndu Chuks... oh I guess I already said that... anyhoo... there ya go...

and I must point this out... where the posters that are known to be Igbo on this thread, interestingly, have not been pushing forward an "Igbo mod.".. while their main position is to pick someone based on merit... hile the northerner(s) are just sitting down watching what happens until it is "action time"...

the loudest posters on this leaves no doubt as to their ethnicity.. when they look at the mod. list... they don't see mods... they see 2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba...
(Now if you will flash back to the '50s/60s... and listen to the speech Akintola made about the VCs of 2 (federal) in the west.... he (Akintola) did not see 2 qualified human beings that were working for the development and progress of the universities (and assess their performance... ) but what he (Akintola) saw 2 Igbo men that were the "heads" in a "Yoruba land."
He made the speech over the radio... just as Jeremiah Useni has just narrated the coup he (claims) he was part of in Ironsi's death...

If Nigeria seeks to be a developed country... the issue of tribalism needs to be addressed in one way or another... unless... each time we gather, whether online or offline... as long as there are multiple groups involved and well represented... o nweghi anyi ji azu aga.

[quote author=Obinoscopy]Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2013
remark D: Politics section is not for "softies"...

so if in search of a femal mod. I nominate Babyosisi...

(I see her almost as the female version of sexkills... she doesn't give a damn and will place a derailing poster where he or she belongs... in the banned room/corner... )

Those calling her tribalists (and thus not to be considered)... are definitely those she had dealt with before (whom did need to be discipline... so with a ban stick... I am sure she can get the job done.

As for "Berom" ... I believe there has been some unverified comments on her M'F gender... and thus makes her an imposter... I don't recommend...

For a male mod. my nomination goes to Mr. Ndu Chuks... oh I guess I already said that... anyhoo... there ya go...

and I must point this out... where the posters that are known to be Igbo on this thread, interestingly, have not been pushing forward an "Igbo mod.".. while their main position is to pick someone based on merit... hile the northerner(s) are just sitting down watching what happens until it is "action time"...

the loudest posters on this leaves no doubt as to their ethnicity.. when they look at the mod. list... they don't see mods... they see 2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba...
(Now if you will flash back to the '50s/60s... and listen to the speech Akintola made about the VCs of 2 (federal) in the west.... he (Akintola) did not see 2 qualified human beings that were working for the development and progress of the universities (and assess their performance... ) but what he (Akintola) saw 2 Igbo men that were the "heads" in a "Yoruba land."
He made the speech over the radio... just as Jeremiah Useni has just narrated the coup he (claims) he was part of in Ironsi's death...

If Nigeria seeks to be a developed country... the issue of tribalism needs to be addressed in one way or another... unless... each time we gather, whether online or offline... as long as there are multiple groups involved and well represented... o nweghi anyi ji azu aga.

Berom na tribe for Jos grin its berem!
But your long speech made sense!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: What are his sins?

Abeg, leave the young man to flex his muscles. If you must know, he is currently the best Moderator in Nairaland according to the last poll conducted by and for the Mods themselves.

Who are rebels that want Sexkillz sacked?

As if when given the opportunity they will do it well ?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: As if when given the opportunity they will do it well ?
You'll find them everywhere.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Eledan: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
This is very discouraging

So we cannot agree on one person to add to the mods on this section.?

Meanwhile Seun should come in to let us know exactly he is on the same page with this idea.

He often keep aloof until things go disarray before coming in with his fire brigade approach of resolving issue.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
naptu2 disorganized the whole thing with his refusal..... grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: You'll find them everywhere.
Are you interested in being one?
What are your pedigrees ?undecided smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Naptu2 viewing this thread.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naptu2: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: Naptu2 viewing this thread.

Hello
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2013
naptu2:

Hello
Hi,
Hope you've changed your mind wink?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naptu2: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2013
naptu2:

https://www.nairaland.com/1121022/nominations-moderator-year-2012

https://www.nairaland.com/1129796/sexkillz-voted-moderator-year-2012

Naptu, you would make the perfect mod!

Oga, Can you tell us why you are you refusing?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by lagosph: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
how much/month?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady:
Berom na tribe for Jos grin its berem!
But your long speech made sense!
Can't believe some fools think am a male. Berem is derived from my late son's name CHIZUBEREM,meaning 'God thinks for me'. Go to Google and find out other beautiful meanings of BEREM. you'll be so amazed at your findings. cool grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Why not? infact am doing a night vigil today on nairaland. sleep no dey my eye at all. grin
grin grin
SK don hear am today smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin
SK don hear am today smiley
Walahi! you missed yesterday's show. No be small thing! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Can't believe some fools think am a male. Berem is derived from my late son's name CHIZUBEREM,meaning 'God thinks for me'. Go to Google and find out other beautiful meanings of BEREM. you'll be so amazed at your findings. cool grin
Wow
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: Walahi! you missed yesterday's show. No be small thing! grin
That guy is just reigning on NL wink.
He must be having a good laugh wherever he is undecided.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax:
That guy is just reigning on NL wink.
He must be having a good laugh wherever he is undecided.
You think so? l disagree with you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: You think so? l disagree with you.
How?
I don't see him being in a hot seat whatever wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax: How?
I don't see him being in a hot seat whatever wink
hmmmm... this discussion should be shifted to the beer parlor. Am waiting for you there. undecided grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
berem: You think so? l disagree with you.

U know so.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
naptu2:

https://www.nairaland.com/1121022/nominations-moderator-year-2012

https://www.nairaland.com/1129796/sexkillz-voted-moderator-year-2012

naptu2...Thanks. Still not happy with you though.

Mukina wrote back then about sexkillz:

before he became a mod, he was one of the most banned persons on romance section, i banned and warned him a lot,we decided to try the 'michelin method' (turn a fighter into a lawmaker) and he became a mod

The more things look changed...the more they remain the same.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

naptu2...Thanks. Still not happy with you though.

Mukina wrote back then about sexkillz:

The more things look changed...the more they remain the same.

Now I can proudly say as ive always don in my heart.

That sexkillz is here to stay. Shikena
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
I still dont know the usefulness of this thread as far as im concerned. The OP is suppose to update us regularly on the progress of events as regards the appointment of a new moderator but he isnt !!!......so why then did he open it?

...though i wouldnt suggest ignoring the thread, all i can say is that this thread is as good as "wasteful" if at the end of the day, it does nothing to address the issue at hand !!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where's the foreign-affairs mod, July 11 was the last time she logged.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Now I can proudly say as ive always don in my heart.

That sexkillz is here to stay. Shikena

angry angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
So because Sexkillz is not a tribal or political bigot when doing his job, you guys want him to be sacked ? Isokay

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Appointed As Judge In Washington, USA / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.