Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41395 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by BedLam: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lol...... For the first time in my life I'm seeing Sincere 9jeria and Berem talk from the same angle!

Wish you both can apply this in politricks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by malc619(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is Seun going to fire sexkil and afam??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Berem is a green snake under a green grass,she is a closet tribalist so why would anyone even be nomating her,
I think the best person for the job is the unbiased Naptu2

7 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
BedLam: Lol...... For the first time in my life I'm seeing Sincere 9jeria and Berem talk from the same angle!

gringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
The only person that deserve this without any doubt is Naptu2

I will suggest that he is consider if he is interested.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
odua boy: Berem is a green snake under a green grass,she is a closet tribalist so why would anyone even be nomating her,
I think the best person for the job is the unbiased Naptu2
and who gives a flying saucer about being a moderator on nairaland? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
BedLam: Lol...... For the first time in my life I'm seeing Sincere 9jeria and Berem talk from the same angle!

It is Signs of end time! who knows, he might join APC soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: and who gives a flying saucer about being a moderator on nairaland? grin
That should have said to the peeps nominating you for the postwinkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dpeacemaker101: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please am very interested in the position, I have all that is required.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by lertee(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Moderator come and close this thread. The same thread was opened in romance section and Ogugua said there's no such thing like new moderators.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinoscopy i'snt even a supermod,this thread is a joke,the dude is just pulling our legs.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
odua boy: You should have tell that to the peeps nominating you for the postwinkwinkwink
Well am not interested in moderating. Being a moderator will limit my support for APC and Buhari on this forum and i don't want that to happen. How many moderators have you seen openly declaring their support for any political party? I have to continue slaying sycophants like Sincere 9gerian.it's a task to be accomplished.

cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fitzmayowa: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
lertee: Moderator come and close this thread. The same thread was opened in romance section and Ogugua said there's no such thing like new moderators.

That was only pertinent to the Romance section. The Politics section is seeking a fourth moderator, so anyone seriously interested should express it.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by lertee(f): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
ogugua88:

That was only pertinent to the Romance section. The Politics section is seeking a fourth moderator, so anyone seriously interested should express it.
Alright,it is good that you cleared this too,many of us thought it was a joke.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Emphasis on Fourth.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
malc619: Is Seun going to fire sexkil and afam??

Nope. Sorry to dash your high hopes.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
sexkillz: Nope. Sorry to dash your high hopes.

gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
lertee: Alright,it is good that you cleared this too,many of us thought it was a joke.

Lol. Nope. No joke. smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can I apply?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sexkillz,Why does Seun need a fourth moderator? You have brought sanity to this section already. what else does he want the fourth moderator to do that you ain't doing perfectly?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by malc619(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013

Why na??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by joshbam: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
yes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
sexkillz
is moderating in two different sections both romance and politics.. he
banned me last week for indefinite reason, he should be replaced... i am
ready to moderate in politics, if not that i'm in support of APC
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
coolSeun=Obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pazienza(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Don't know if we are allowed to nominate someone, if we are allowed,then i nominate ndu chucks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Seun should consider Gen Buhari for this Moderator job. The guy has suffered a lot of rejection from Nigerians.

Another nominee is Atiku, that guy has fallen from ex-VP to being a blogger.he may need the job.

Other Nominees are:
Tinubu aka Jagabandit-he loves to control
Ameachi- he love to whine like a cry baby
And others.......

As for me and other pro-Jonathan(GEJites) we have an enormous task to ensure every Vagabond does not near the corridors of power......

We have the task to inherit the fight against enemies of the President while the President keep working till 2019.....

Our task will be incomplete if we fail to remind evry presidential aspirant that THERE IS NO VACANCY in ASO ROCK till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Well am not interested in moderating. Being a moderator will limit my support for APC and Buhari on this forum and i don't want that to happen. How many moderators have you seen openly declaring their support for any political party? I have to continue slaying sycophants like Sincere 9gerian.it's a task to be accomplished.

cool cool
Sorry to say Mrs Buhari, Sincer9jerian is levels above you on NL

6 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Sorry to say Mrs Buhari, Sincer9jerian is levels above you on NL
is that guy truely sincere?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: is that guy truely sincere?
No he's not!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Sorry to say Mrs Buhari, Sincer9jerian is levels above you on NL
That doesn't stop me from throwing punchlines at him. At least he can attest to that. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.

Hey obi,

Why the need for a mod? We currently have 2, right? Well, 3, if you count sexkillz as a human being! angry

Anyway, back to my question, so are we loosing one or more mods? If so, we need a balance going forward. Seun has nominated people on merit twice and the experience has been bitter on each of the nominations. So we want representation and fair distribution this time.

West, East and North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.