Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41398 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Isnt tomakint jmaine?

If not, I give it to them........sharing one pea-sized brain, dem dey try

Two rascals in the same pod
iwo omo obirin yi,o buru gan! Lol! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2013
berem: iwo omo obirin yi,o buru gan! Lol! grin
Translate pls
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2013
talktimi: you dey see una agberoistic and toutalistic behavior ?
no ooo, wer E dey?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2013
CFCfan:
Translate pls
you this woman,you wicked well well! grin

I thought you live in lagos CFCfan?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2013
berem: you this woman,you wicked well well! grin

I thought you live in lagos CFCfan?
I live in California
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2013
But true true when dem go select the new moderator na ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2013
CFCfan:
I live in California
oh, I see! cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Ok i nominate oga eng Musiwa since Naptu & Okija are not interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2013
talktimi: Ok i nominate oga eng Musiwa since Naptu & Okija are not interested
I thought Musiwa wanted to be Premier of Western Nigeria
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2013
CFCfan:
I thought Musiwa wanted to be Premier of Western Nigeria
he is already the premier in waiting, i saw him at the U.N headquarters yesterday discussing with Ban ki Moon over a cup of tea. His wealth of experience and satellite pictures will be invaluable to this section as a moderator. He even has a new satellite camera that can see the evil thoughts of nairalanders before they type them out hence he can ban people for thinking careless thoughts grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naptu2: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2013
talktimi: Ok i nominate oga eng Musiwa since Naptu & Okija are not interested

The naiiraland political crisis refers to the events that occurred when Adesegun Musiwa (aka Becomrich) was elected "Nairaland Politics Section Poster of The Year" in 2009.

The result was announced by the moderator/returning officer, Kosovo (alias Humphrey Nwosu). The nairaland admin and owner (alias Babangida) then nullified the election because Becomrich was one of the most banned members of the forum. Jakumo was then declared the winner of the election.

The nairaland faithful staged a protest and declared that "on Becomrich's election we stand".

The admin recognised their protest and reversed his decision. Becomrich was thus reinstated as the poster of the year.

There was confusion however, when Kosovo declared that Becomrich's disqualification stood. Members wondered whether he had the power to over rule the admin.

The elections were eventually cancelled.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naptu2: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2013
A new rule was enacted for future elections. Any member who has been banned two or more times, is disqualified from contesting for the poster of the year award.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2013
naptu2:

The naiiraland political crisis refers to the events that occurred when Adesegun Musiwa (aka Becomrich) was elected "Nairaland Politics Section Poster of The Year" in 2009.

The result was announced by the moderator/returning officer, Kosovo (alias Humphrey Nwosu). The nairaland admin and owner (alias Babangida) then nullified the election because Becomrich was one of the most banned members of the forum. Jakumo was then declared the winner of the election.

The nairaland faithful staged a protest and declared that "on Becomrich's election we stand".

The admin recognised their protest and reversed his decision. Becomrich was thus reinstated as the poster of the year.

There was confusion however, when Kosovo declared that Becomrich's disqualification stood. Members wondered whether he had the power to over rule the admin.

The elections were eventually cancelled.

Those were the good ol' days before the politics section was infested with shameless bigots, political jobbers, and ignorant kids.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Those were the good ol' days before the politics section was infested with shameless bigots, political jobbers, and ignorant kids.
you're absolutely right! But the bigots have been around in the good old days.They just waited for the right time to expose their idiocy which they successfully did by using their alternate monikers. angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Kukuwenu, i see you.......peekaboo! cheesy

Hey PointB, what happened to Eze of Nairaland? Wey hin dey, you kidnap am? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2013
berem: you're absolutely right! But the bigots have been around in the good old days.They just waited for the right time to expose their idiocy which they successfully did by using their alternate monikers. angry

That's a great point. Its high time that the supermods contributed to cleansing this section by exposing those who use multiple IDs for the sole purpose supporting their bigotry.

There may be borderline 'legitimate' reasons for a second ID, such as when a person's true identity is known under one userid but s/he need the anonimity to participate in say, the heated politics section, or when a banned person logs in under a second ID to post in the complaints section.

Anyone else who posts in this section under multiple IDs should be IP banned if the purpose of the multiple IDs is to cause trouble and promote bigotry.

@ _Negro!!!!! where have you been hiding? How bodi cheesy

If PointB for example is really Tahaqa2, that boy should be sent to the village like onlytruthlies smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Bodi dey Alhaji. Yaya harka? cheesy

I dont come here as often, sexkillz has handicapped me.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Pick Cfcfan. Okay I don talk my own. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by PointB: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Kukuwenu, i see you.......peekaboo! cheesy

Hey PointB, what happened to Eze of Nairaland? Wey hin dey, you kidnap am? grin

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is hale and hearty and very active. You need to shine your eyes.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by vcvibes(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]pliz picks me, ah promise tu be better than sexkillz *swearz*
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2013
ndu_chucks:

That's a great point. Its high time that the supermods contributed to cleansing this section by exposing those who use multiple IDs for the sole purpose supporting their bigotry.

There may be borderline 'legitimate' reasons for a second ID, such as when a person's true identity is known under one userid but s/he need the anonimity to participate in say, the heated politics section, or when a banned person logs in under a second ID to post in the complaints section.

Anyone else who posts in this section under multiple IDs should be IP banned if the purpose of the multiple IDs is to cause trouble and promote bigotry.

If PointB for example is really Tahaqa2, that boy should be sent to the village like onlytruthlies smiley

We need mods who are visionary and innovative in creative thinking. People who can map an effective win-win solution out of a bottleneck gridlock, meet their goals without sacrificing functionality or upsetting a whole lot of people.

If i had the time to dedicate i will rig myself into a mod position here but i dont have that time.

Why dont you go for it?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by PointB: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2013
ndu_chucks:

PointB now Tahaqa2? Well well what can I say? I like strategic ambiguity, so no comment!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2013
PointB:

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is hale and hearty and very active. You need to shine your eyes.

Last time i saw him he was appointing ministers. i havent been here a long time.......a village riffraff banned me. I am the nicest and most courteous person and i get banned. Can you imagine?

I will shine my eye and i bet you i will pick him from this crowd soon. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Are we still in this issue?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Last time i saw him he was appointing ministers. i havent been here a long time.......a village riffraff banned me. I am the nicest and most courteous person and i get banned. Can you imagine?

I will shine my eye and i bet you i will pick him from this crowd soon. grin
Really? angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
i will glad and will humbling work for you. test me pls 08158020847
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
naptu2: A new rule was enacted for future elections. Any member who has been banned two or more times, is disqualified from contesting for the poster of the year award.
undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Ndu Chucks let me know if you want mod, im favored to win but ill step down for ya, only cause you my brother. Now, you put that in ya pocket! grin

Remember, this is Negro. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2013
berem: Really? angry

Yes really! Ask anybody around here they will tell you. If i got your back and you are getting dogged out, ill bring down this dayam house to see you get fair treatment. ill stayup all night and fight your cause if im on your side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.