Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41396 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Ndu Chucks let me know if you want mod, im favored to win but ill step down for ya, only cause you my brother. Now, you put that in ya pocket! grin

Remember, this is Negro. cool

You will actually make a good mod, but the day you are made a mod of this section is the day I will divorce my 3 wives and suspend the impending aure of the 4th. cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Love yall, im out! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Yes really! Ask anybody around here they will tell you. If i got your back and you are getting dogged out, ill bring down this dayam house to see you get fair treatment. ill stayup all night and fight your cause if im on your side.
Really? Maybe I will hire you someday to fight for me since you are now Voltron,defender of the defenseless! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2013
adaobi123: Pick Cfcfan. Okay I don talk my own. cool
I hardly see you in Politics section; however, your nomination is still my choice cheesy.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2013
i can do it. admin please test me and you will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
royalbrother: i can do it. admin please test me and you will be disappointed
@bolded,
can you see yourself?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2013
royalbrother: i will glad and will humbling work for you. test me pls 08158020847
i believe you had P.hd in English Language, right?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Romance people should stop posting nominations here, Na so dem flood this section on the sexkillz must go thread.

BEREM FOR MOD.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2013
royalbrother: i will glad and will humbling work for you. test me pls 08158020847
sad undecided grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2013
grafikii: Romance people should stop posting nominations here, Na so dem flood this section on the sexkillz must go thread.

why angry? There is freedom of expression nah wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Lilimax: why angry? There is freedom of expression nah wink
They do not participate in discussions here and don't know the dynamics of this section, so what are their bases for nominations here?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2013
grafikii: Romance people should stop posting nominations here, Na so dem flood this section on the sexkillz must go thread.

BEREM FOR MOD.
cool cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2013
#Still Waiting for my appointment letter o!

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
talktimi: Ok i nominate oga eng Musiwa since Naptu & Okija are not interested
Okija_Juju is still in the race sad smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Okija_Juju is still in the race sad smiley

I always knew that Talktimi boy was a Pharisee.. angry

See how he sold me for 1 bottle of Chilled Gordon Spark..
When I become Mod... My first Mandate as a Mod will be to Ban talktimi for 1 week first.. For Betraying a Mod of Destiny in the past.. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju: #Still Waiting for my appointment letter o!

shocked
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

When I become Mod... My first Mandate as a Mod will be to Ban talktimi for 1 week first.. For Betraying a Mod of Destiny in the past.. grin
The more reason he will work against you grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Lilimax: But your friend said you've pulled out shocked

Didnt "PULLED OUT" sound dirty to you when you read it?! grin

No O!! I havent "Pulled out".. I'm still "pushing harder & harder".. grin

I will not 'Pull out' until the 'Climax' of this process..

grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin[/b]
cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

HABA oga i didnt betray you o, my system was actually hacked by an enemy of the state who typed all that rubbish. Youre still my one and only candidate sir grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2013
talktimi: HABA oga i didnt betray you o, my system was actually hacked by an enemy of the state who typed all that rubbish. Youre still my one and only candidate sir grin

Are you sure?!

Okay! Your Position as Special Adviser to the Future Mod of the Politics Section on Political matters is very safe.. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Didnt "PULLED OUT" sound dirty to you when you read it?! grin

No O!! I havent "Pulled out".. I'm still "pushing harder & harder".. grin

I will not 'Pull out' until the 'lilimax' of this process..

grin
Fixed grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2013
grafikii:
Fixed grin

When I become the Mod of Politics Section...

You will be my Special Adviser to the Mod of Politics Section on Female Nairalanders matters.. grin

You will also get a Mopol, Diplomatic access to all threads & immunity from Bans..
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2013
grafikii:
Fixed grin
Dont tell me you have traits of criminality sad. (You adjusted Okija_juju's comment)
Remove my name from that thrash > grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2013
Dear Seun,
This is what this particular section needs, a super mod who would be invisible. The benefits would be immense

1. The Stig has no tribe.
2. Like James bond whenever anyones Tenure as the Stig expires someone else takes over.
3. The Mod can still be a free Nairaland member and air his/her views without the e warriors being on his case.

Vote the STIG today.

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Plane crashed in Lagos, let's observe one day silence in this thread to sympathize with the Family.
RIP to the Dead
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by PointB: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Last time i saw him he was appointing ministers. i havent been here a long time.......a village riffraff banned me. I am the nicest and most courteous person and i get banned. Can you imagine?

I will shine my eye and i bet you i will pick him from this crowd soon. grin

Banned you or all of you?

Last time I checked you have at least 10 monikers. That all 10 (or more) of you are banned must tell you something you didn't know about yourself. Do you live off tribalism and bigotry? tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by PointB: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

My brother Okija_juju,
Perhaps this is one race you can win. Oya start your firebrand campaign. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2013
PointB:

My brother Okija_juju,
Perhaps this is one race you can win. Oya start your firebrand campaign. cheesy cheesy

Nwanna Kedu! grin

Dont worry... I am working towards the next Elections.. grin
Okija shall oneday overcome..

Ask for this one, I am certain that I have no chance of winning.. grin

The Yorubas dont want me for being an Igbo Tribal Warrior.. The Igbos dont want me for criticizing our Leaders without fear or favor.. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by PointB: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwanna Kedu! grin

Dont worry... I am working towards the next Elections.. grin
Okija shall oneday overcome..

Ask for this one, I am certain that I have no chance of winning.. grin

The Yorubas dont want me for being an Igbo Tribal Warrior.. The Igbos dont want me for criticizing our Leaders without fear or favor.. grin

Aww, didn't know both yorubas and Igbos didn't want you. Maybe you should try being another ethnic group, i.e. Ijaw since you are so attached to River State.

Anyway, what made you think you can't become a MOD? Has Seun told you so?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2013
PointB:

Aww, didn't know both yorubas and Igbos didn't want you. Maybe you should try being another ethnic group, i.e. Ijaw since you are so attached to River State.

Anyway, what made you think you can't become a MOD? Has Seun told you so?

I just came off a Ban for attacking the Yorubas.. I have a long history of Igbo Tribal sentiments. How do you think I can ever be a Mod of a section like Politics with such history on my e-CV?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Are you sure?!

Okay! Your Position as Special Adviser to the Future Mod of the Politics Section on Political matters is very safe.. grin
thank you saaa infact na me be your personal maurice iwu for this place. Anybody wey challenge, we go lost him file

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.