Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41392 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: And my reward for that is personal attack ? That's so uncool. By the way, why chose to hide under the female gender when you are clearly a man, is it cos you don't I don't attack women ?
Na you sabi, you wan mod? Let me campaign for you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: And my reward for that is personal attack ? That's so uncool. By the way, why chose to hide under the female gender when you are clearly a man, is it cos you don't I don't attack women ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Na you sabi, you wan mod? Let me campaign for you.

You are funny. I have no time for such nonsense.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I nominate Beram as Moderator on Politics Section, she has too much time in her hands, she could use it wisely and perhaps it will tame her bias.
who the phuck is Beram? Lemme assume that was a typo error from you. angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: who the phuck is Beram? angry
Oh, is it Berem ? Sorry, I do not take these names seriously, I hardly observe the spellings. Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Alishachris: I nominate Tolexander for MOD, Politics section.

Reason?

1. Nobody spends more time on Nairaland than that dude. He might as well put that time to good use.

2. He seem unbiased, unlike berem and some other contenders.

3. He never curses, is cool headed and get's along well with fello Nlanders.

Seun, Give us Mr Tolex!

Tolexander is a very good choice.

smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Oh, is it Berem ? Sorry, I do not take these names seriously, I hardly observe the spellings. Apologies.
I don't want you to take the name seriously. If you cannot spell a 5 letter word you see almost everyday on this forum,then am sorry for you. Friedburger calls me Barem,and you call it Beram. Both of you must be high on okro soup cooked with marijuana. Seriously! angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: I don't want you to take the name seriously. If you cannot spell a 5 letter word you see almost everyday on this forum,then am sorry for you. Friedburger calls me Barem,and you call it Beram. Both of you must be high on okro soup cooked with marijuana. Seriously! angry

Is that your best shot ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
What is berem
Is dat a name for a human being?
Name sounds like d name of one village in Libya.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mike404(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
mobuch:

What is berem
Is dat a name for a human being?
Name sounds like d name of one village in Libya.
HEHE grincheesygrin O BOY YOUR MOUTH BADT OH
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Italiano1: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: I'll like to nominate Italino1 as our politics new mod, but if they don't agree, I'll nominate Ndu-Chucks!

Italiano gini? grin grin

Firstly, I wont have the time to take up the role and more importantly, I am a staunch Yoruba defender, there is absolutely no way I would be able to moderate fairly.

I nominate Pukkah if he/she is interested-Very intelligent, matured and relatively non-partisan. You guys can have a look at his/her profile, one of the best posters on NL.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Italiano1:

Italiano gini? grin grin

Firstly, I wont have the time to take up the role and more importantly, I am a staunch Yoruba defender, there is absolutely no way I would be able to moderate fairly.

I nominate Pukkah if he/she is interested-Very intelligent, matured and relatively non-partisan. You guys can have a look at his/her profile, one of the best posters on NL.
Ok! I've seen his/her profile! I'll also like to nominate Ndu_Chucks!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 3:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Interested
grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 08, 2013
I'm still interested cool

10 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Consider me ......
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by gurnam: 4:56am On Dec 08, 2013
CFCfan: I'm still interested cool

ilugunboy is still campaigning for you and don
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Interested
You will make a great mod. Cfcfan will too
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
i nominate donphilopus, ngankwe and ndu-chuks

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by texanomaly(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,
I am capable of moderating this section. My qualifications are as follows:

Obinoscopy:
- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

Yes I have. I am fair minded, patient, and I am not quick to anger.

Obinoscopy:
- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

Yes.

Obinoscopy:
Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

I do not know a great deal about Nigerian politics. I don’t post much, because of this. I do frequent this section. I am interested in learning more. Global politics interest me, not just my own little corner of the world. Nigerian politics intrigue me.

Obinoscopy:
- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

I no longer work two jobs. I am available days now, and my night job affords me more than ample time online.

Obinoscopy:
- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

I take instruction well, and I can also work well independently.

Obinoscopy:
- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

I get along well with others. I am a team player. I am also more than capable of being civil, if the situation warrants it.

Obinoscopy:

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.

Thank you for your consideration.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by UyiIredia(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
I second texanomaly as a mod. I don't think she's partisan going by her actions on the Religion section. And . . . erm . . . I myself wouldn't mind being a mod in the Foreign Affairs childboard.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
presher: i nominate donphilopus, ngankwe and ndu-chuks

Ngwakwe is too Pro-Igbo.....he cannot be fair minded

ndu-chuks....he would have been an ideal candidate with his level-headedness and good grasp of the politics section intrigues...but like Ngwakwe..he is too Pro- Hausa/Fulani.

That still leave us with donphilopus.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
^^^ You guys should leave donphilopus out of this.
He's very busy sad[/quote]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
CFCfan: I'm still interested cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: ^^^ You guys should leave donphilopus out of this.
He's very busy sad

How do you know he's busy?
grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by texanomaly(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I second texanomaly as a mod. I don't think she's partisan going by her actions on the Religion section. And . . . erm . . . I myself wouldn't mind being a mod in the Foreign Affairs childboard.

Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Olugbenger:

How do you know he's busy?
grin
He has told me smiley.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ngwakwe is too Pro-Igbo.....he cannot be fair minded

ndu-chuks....he would have been an ideal candidate with his level-headedness and good grasp of the politics section intrigues...but like Ngwakwe..he is too Pro- Hausa/Fulani.

That still leave us with donphilopus.

Ngwakwe is a decent man.

Ndu_Chucks is not pro-any tribe. But, yeah, he is very level-headed. I don't have a clue where he's from. shocked undecided

And even if they are, that does not preclude them being fair and dispatching their duties satisfactorily, or even exemplarily! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Hey obi,

Why the need for a mod? We currently have 2, right? Well, 3, if you count sexkillz as a human being! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He was a bot. But he's gone now, bless his robotic soul. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eledan: What is the need for a fourth Mod.

Are the present Mods led by OAM4J not already doing a good job? Why do we need to further complicate things here.

The fewer the better.

They're overworked, underpaid unpaid, and stressed-out? undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
isale_gan2:

Ngwakwe is a decent man.

Am not denying that as a matter of fact.....but the perception that he is Igbo-eccentric is a minus for him...considering the sensitivities of such matter here. lipsrsealed

Ndu_Chucks is not pro-any tribe. But, yeah, he is very level-headed. I don't have a clue where he's from. shocked undecided

I don't equally have an idea of where he is.....but that doesn't not precludes the fact that his biases and leaning is towards issues concerning the Hausa/Fulani....

Not that I would mind him being a Mod though...since I believe he has the temperament for the job.

And even if they are, that does not preclude them being fair and dispatching their duties satisfactorily, or even exemplarily! cool cheesy

Not at all.

Overall..whereas Ngwakwe has clearly defined where his allegiance lies....he clearly won't be able to resist some clear temptations.

ndu-chuks can balance issues relatively better than Ngwakwe though....so I will pick ndu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.