Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41341 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2013
I've discovered that Shymexx didn't deactivate his acct, but I don't know whether he reversed it, if it's reversible ooooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by jmaine: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thread gone dull . . . .
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2013
how many months to find one moderator?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: how many months to find one moderator?
36months (3yrs)
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
A new moderator is coming....thread to become active soon.

cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
My candidates are Ndu-Chucks, GenBuhari and DonPhillipousis. cheesy

Lemme go see who else. . .

. . . Ngwakwe. . .CFCfan. . .

P.S. hahaha. His name is DonPhilopus. grin

Edited, to update nominees.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun! I see you!!!

I think you need 3 more mods, to total 5. Politics is a big section.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alishachris: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Tolexander for MOD, Politics section.

Reason?

1. Nobody spends more time on Nairaland than that dude. He might as well put that time to good use.

2. He seem unbiased, unlike berem and some other contenders.

3. He never curses, is cool headed and get's along well with fello Nlanders.

Seun, Give us Mr Tolex!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
BEREM FOR MOD.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'll like to nominate Italino1 as our politics new mod, but if they don't agree, I'll nominate Ndu-Chucks!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sexkillz is very much around. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alishachris: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Sexkillz is very much around. grin

grin Ogugua too. https://www.nairaland.com/
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alishachris: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Sexkillz is very much around. grin

Please somebody should ban that mofo for going round a ban.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Alishachris:

Who banned them ? They resigned. Now they are demigods on Nairaland..
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
What happened to Killz ? Can't find his name on the mods tab
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Alishachris:

but he wasn't banned. He just deactivated his account. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by funkybaby(f): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2: Seun! I see you!!!

I think you need 3 more mods, to total 5. Politics is a big section.

Thanks.

5 ke? Why?

I think the 2 mods left are okay for now.

Seun should not rush into appointing any new mod.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lol.

Nkem and Jamie ? What's going on?

Gbeborun mood activated cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by demelza: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: I'll like to nominate Italino1 as our politics new mod
If this happens, expect massive deactivation by the Ibos. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Beram as Moderator on Politics Section, she has too much time in her hands, she could use it wisely and perhaps it will tame her bias.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by funkybaby(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
ifyalways: Lol.

You are late grin grin

There's was actually a party going on until the thread was hidden angry

You can get a drift of the gist here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546498/ogugua88-sexkillz-accounts-been-deactivated
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Who banned them ? They resigned. Now they are demigods on Nairaland..
Houseboy self wan mod?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by demelza: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
ifyalways: Lol.

They got the monikers after resigning from their positions and deactivating their accounts. All this was because of the Mr & Miss Nairaland contest.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Houseboy self wan mod?
You are funny, but not as funny as I expected. I am not a house boy, don't call me that. And I am not not so idle to clean up garbage of Neanderthals.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
funkybaby:

5 ke? Why?

I think the 2 mods left are okay for now.

Seun should not rush into appointing any new mod.

Well, it was obvious that 3 were not enough. Hence, the advertising for a 4th volunteer - before SexPills bit the dust.

I think having 5 immediately, instead of the minimum of 4 that Seun felt he needed, would make for adequate moderating . . .an extra that can cover when needed. . .better rotation . . .
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by funkybaby(f): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2:

Well, it was obvious that 3 were not enough. Hence, the advertising for a 4th volunteer - before SexPills bit the dust.

I think having 5 immediately, instead of the minimum of 4 that Seun felt he needed, would make for adequate moderating . . .an extra that can cover when needed. . .better rotation . . .

Hmmm. Fair point.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: You are funny, but not as funny as I expected. I am not a house boy, don't call me that. And I am not not so idle to clean up garbage of Neanderthals.
Honestly you have my vote, i learnt one English from you yesterday
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
demelza: If this happens, expect massive deactivation by the Ibos. grin
Lol!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Honestly you have my vote, i learnt one English from you yesterday
And my reward for that is personal attack ? That's so uncool. By the way, why chose to hide under the female gender when you are clearly a man, is it cos you don't I don't attack women ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
funkybaby:

You are late grin grin

There's was actually a party going on until the thread was hidden angry

You can get a drift of the gist here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546498/ogugua88-sexkillz-accounts-been-deactivated
Thanks.
I've jumped from mobile to Laptop.

Asiri tutu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's been raining and NLD just provided me the right entertainment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.