Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* (11704 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Funny User/screen Names U Have Seen On Nl/romance Section. / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm high today, not on any drug or alcohol, but an ineffable euphoria of unbreached happiness. This will all be expressed in rhapsodic transcription.
The lines I'm about to lay down are original publications of my heart dedicated to all the beautiful ladies in no particular order.
PLEASE LADIES READ!

BR3ND4
I never thought it myself that I would ever be opportuned to be seeking your attention not to talk of being your friend. I have always kept my feelings on an indefinite halt but of what good will that be to me?
Seven days in a week, you exhilarate me one thousand, four hundred and forty times seven times.
You have a noble soul and a lovely heart.
In you, I bank my trust
As if your are my favourite bank, Guarantee Trust,
I'm still convinced that with you i'm guaranteed trust and hope of longevity.
Brenda, whatever it takes, I'll be the best man you ever had, only if you say YES.
A YES will equals to something between us that will make the best thing Romeo and Juliet ever had look inferior.
MY EXHILARATOR! kiss

NADIA_SA
To the angel in my fantasy play,
A message from a silent admirer who's gotten tired of been choked in the heart by concealed desire.
You're one of the most beautiful and delicate I've seen on Nairaland
Your face is brighter than the sunlight of Zanzibar.
My heart keeps fluttering anytime I see you online, and it escalates into a fluttering pulse when I remember there is someone there cry
I keep on pondering what can be done to you so that you would see the letter "O" as "I" physically, emotionally, psychologically and from every other aspects of life.
So that the name "Okechukwu" will seem to be "Ikechukwu" undecided
If this doesn't happen this way, I would go any height to win your love.
Mention anything that Aba boy did for you, and I will do it times seven.
Did he catch a grenade for you?
What is even a grenade compared to the locally made Maiduguri "noise maker" I will catch for you?
Just give me a YES and I'll feel on top of the world.
MY SUNSHINE kiss

CATHALIYA
Dear Cathaliya,
Your name is the name that gets me drenched in the harmattan
Even in a well roof in the hinter town.
First, your picture in my mind made me lost my oga's car key
And the only compatible replacement is your heart's key
Not that I'll use it to unlock the car
But as a relief to my heart scar
You have driven my head go crazy and I'll never let you go until you cure my craze
But I'm not Faze
I'm promoe!
Oh no no!
I'm Cassanova!
As long as you remain Cathaliya, it will never be over,
Between us
Even in the midst of cho-cho-cho from different source.
Now take the keys to my heart, take my heart, sell my heart and take the money and buy whatever you need in shoprite grin
On a more serious note, I wonder how you manage to turn me on even in my emotionless state of body, shows that there's really some unmined ingenuity in you that.
But it pains my heart that you always give me the cold shoulder, and at the same time, serves as a wet blanket when it seems I'm going to find a relief to my pain.
I'm helpless here because I can't stop loving you against all odds.
I still have that soft spot for you, and my thinking will never be void of you.
Just say YES and I will remain fulfilled all through my lifetime.
MY KEY HOLDER kiss

ITSMODELLA
To whom else would this colour be dedicated to if not
ItsModella,
One lady that sets my heart on fire even in the polar regions of the world.
The damsel with the noblest nature, sweetest soul, a lady of exuberance.
Princess of the sun.
The time interval between 29th March 2013 23:41 and 30th March 2013 00:11 (30 minutes) will be a red letter day. On that day I told you how much felt about you and you called me "your man for the night" (though what I was seeing was "man for life."
Your beauty is facial and cerebral, and you worth more than a white elephant.
O Mitchell of Nairaland, someone's heart beat for you still longing for that strangled love.
I wish I could make 30 minutes to be 30 years so that I would never get out of it.
Just say YES and we'll be the next blacks to rule America.
MY HEARTBEAT kiss

SMARTIE GURL
To my dearest, and most lovely Smartie,
Angel of my dream,
Mother of my fantasy daughter,
Beauty in HD!
I know you love me, that is why I write this to you as a reaffirmation of our blissful relationship which is an edifice compared to the one exhibited by two mods of this section, which I'll call a hut.
Relationship have never got this better, always like a revelry.
A night without you is vulnerable to insomnia,
The indelible affectionate kiss and love which we share is beyond the comprehension of a regular Nairalander.
Mirth have never ceased whenever I'm with you. You cause a blood boil to my veins.
For the umpteenth time, your nubility made me go crazy like you gave me philtre.
The taste of your warm and succulent lips gives serendipity.
Your fair and polished skin is an eye relief, you're the best thing I would ever ask God for.
Bank your trust on me and I vow to treat you like the woman that noone had ever been
Together we shall make the world jealous of us.
QUEEN OF MY HEART!

MONDI_CHEEKS
To my proposed e-wife, wink
You are the greatest gift a man can desire,
In one day you increased my love for you beyond what a decade of intimacy with a regular lady could have done.
Your lips are fresh like red wine,
You hips and cleavage is the killer of impotency.
Your attitude online, which should be a model to any lady who desires to be an eyecatch for responsible men like me cool
You are the coolest and demure lady I've ever seen online
Let me be the lone proprietor of your heart, let me be the fortress you'll lean on in the tempest of boredom.
Let me be the citadel that will watch over you and guard you against sorrow.
I will take you to so many places,
I'll take you around Port Harcourt and its environs.
If wishes were horse, you and I would be ridding around the hundreds of oil well in my community waiting to be auctioned, for your sake.
That is the depth of what I feel for you.
Just say YES!
MY PARADISE! kiss

CARACTA
O benign heart of emotions,
O mirth of love, why do you overwhelm me, anytime my eyes come across this name?
She turns me down seven times, and I turn up to her seventy times.
What other word could be used to describe something greater than love?
The prowess whose presence online keeps a sane man on check.
Fantastically, your body structure is the evidence of God's exquisite craftsmanship.
There is something special about you that I find laudable, which is you're easy-going,
I've never seen you pick a fight, even when pushed to the wall.
Please how else does an angel behave if not like this?
Or are you one of the missing angel in heaven
Baby, you got me addicted to yourself, even when, out of inferiority, I evicted myself.
You are wonderfully, extraordinarily, habatically, specially and preciously made.
I am the man for you, just love me as I love you,
And the word, "LOVE" will have a new definition.
Just say YES!
MY BETROTHED NUN kiss

LORETTA U
I don't know much about you though because I met you just yesterday. But all I can say is that the Seven Wonders of the World are all located in your body.
Your gold hair, your pointed nose, your fairly glossed lips, your small white teeth, your cleavage, your beguiling waist and your curvaceous hips.
Look into your mirror!
You are kiss

I said I'll do this on Independence day, but what is the need for waiting when emotions are biting me, and almost, my dependence is in the Oxygen i breathe.
There are so many others whom I have a crush on, even outside this section to the Literature, Religion, Culture sections.
Especially in the Religion section, where you have to express yourself with reference to bible passages.
Too bad, I'm not conversant with the book of Songs of Solomon. Maybe its because our pastors shy away from that book. undecided
Hi to HBG, Maria G, Gracebestowed, Princesa, SniperInADiaper, Rocktation(where is she?) and etc etc etc.

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
I know I'm not alone on this.
You, you and you have someone whom you crush on on this forum.
Feel free to express your feelings, no matter how many they are.
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
I know I shouldn't be the first2comment grin
nice lines too
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by DExplorer1: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
When did you start creating silly threads?

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
D-Explorer:
Just this night smiley
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
D-Explorer:
Ponmo, over to u
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by xynerise: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
What is the purpose of this polygamous thread?

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by jmoore(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
1, 2 ,3, 4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8. Eight? I won't be surprised if you end up with not less than eight wives.
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wa oooooo
Soooooo sweeet!!!

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Frontpage please lipsrsealed
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: Frontpage please lipsrsealed

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by xynerise: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: Frontpage please lipsrsealed
U dey mad?

I will quit NL if that happens
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tonight is gonna be an engaging and interesting night huh?
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Just this night smiley
E be like say e get as the thing dey do you. Don't worry, I will bless your madness, e go make sense cheesy

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by AbuMikey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
NL troublemakers,over to you!!!

I would be right behind you. cool
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
How come you only say regards to me and Princesa

*unfollows thread wiping tears* cry
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: How come you only say regards to me and Princesa

Because you didn't show your boŌbs in your profile pic
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: How come you only say regards to me and Princesa

No na.
Didn't you see my reasons.
I don't know what bible chapter I'll make reference to when wooing you na.
I wish I was conversant with Songs of Solomon cry
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
ASUU kwenu!
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

E be like say e get as the thing dey do you. Don't worry, I will bless your madness, e go make sense cheesy
You know that its not only in time of Wooing Challenge the love comes.
If na so e be for your own, no be say e be for my own.
Those babes wey you see for there, dem don hypnotize me grin
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
xynerise: What is the purpose of this polygamous thread?

Really polygamous.nice lines dou.
@op, u try
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
sexkillz: ASUU kwenu!
Why is this not still on Frontpage angry
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Someone is hornny.. grin
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
No na.
Didn't you see my reasons.
I don't know what bible chapter I'll make reference to when wooing you na.
I wish I was conversant with Songs of Solomon cry
*falls from south african airways aeroplane*

You need jesus cheesy
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
every guy on NL feels the same way about nadia. But boys cant kill them self trying to fly with umbrella or trying to kill a bird with rubber band and papper
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
*puppy face*

Awwww Eze, now you gonna make me cry! cry

Seriously though, are you a Man Utd fan? Why are you so highly high? tongue grin

There is a name missing. She'll be here soon. *clears throat*
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by 190theclown: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
ochongonoko: Someone is hornny.. grin

someone needs a JOB!!

this eze promoe cant even afford 3 square meals and he's here chasing women left right and center angry angry

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

someone needs a JOB!!

this eze promoe cant even afford 3 square meals and he's here chasing women left right and center angry angry

I eat six times a day and YES, I need a job.
Can I send my CV? undecided
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I eat since times a day and YES, I need a job.
Can I send my CV? undecided
Since times?
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Caracta: *puppy face*

Awwww Eze, now you gonna make me cry! cry

Seriously though, are you a Man Utd fan? Why are you so highly high? tongue grin

There is a name missing. She'll be here soon. *clears throat*
Seunplus abi?
I don't want to derail please.
And Yes, I'm a fan of Manchester United. smiley
BTW, I wrote this to you to put laughter on your face, not to make you cry.
I'm really disappointed with myself. angry
I be tear gas
Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by EzePromoe: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
sexkillz: Since times?
Haba! Try to understand my accent na.
Six times I meant.

Re: Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* by asusuall: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
I've been reading comment on NL,since i've been on the side line, dat is i didnt dim it fit to join,so i known virtually all the ladies in house...so if am to have a crush, dat could be idowuogbo cos i luv pple wit ful knowledge of evil and corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53