Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) (29672 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Romance Section Most Handsome Boys 2017 / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Girl he was the first dude I noticed on NL
No lie brother got style undecided

7 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
U just violated rule no 10
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:
I am just noticing him thou. I have seen a pic of him before but this one caught my eyes. I like men with great style.

1 Like

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
I got to agree to that, he got the swags and confidence

3 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by djeezy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks Rokiatu. I'm truly honoured. I'm certain their are other great dudes here who are also fashionable and au cou-rant. Once again thank you.

3 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
this is not my kind of thread...............am here to gossip!

2 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Viktoh(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
cool
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
Thanks Rokiatu. I'm truly honoured. I'm certain their are other great dudes here who are also fashionable and au cou-rant. Once again thank you.
Your welcome. smiley

5 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pasqal09: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Djeezy's head will be double in size by now.

19 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by quivah(f): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
he looks cool smileywink
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by djeezy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:
Djeezy's head will be double in size by now.
Whose head wouldn't double grin grin. Actually it feels good to be appreciated.

11 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pasqal09: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Punkyoh, hope you can see how good looking an 9ja man can be like.
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pweetixandy: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
What? Cos he wore blue blazers and trousers that are not his size,that he had to fold the hem

Or

Please.

Rokiatu,u berra than this babe

22 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
Bro you look cool, btw na you get that fine car?

I want to submit my CV.

5 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:
What? Cos he wore blue blazers and trousers that are not his size,that he had to fold the hem

Or

Please.

as if u won't jump up . . .if he proposes to you.

#YOLO
#richommie

3 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:

Or

Please.

Hahahaha you are wicked!!!!
Na oversized trousers dey in vogue now.

2 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pasqal09: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

undecidedundecidedundecided
You won't understand
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by djeezy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
softysparky:

Bro you look cool, btw na you get that fine car?

I want to submit my CV.
hehehe Dating is not a job opportunity hun tongue : As for the ride, no comment. wink

6 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=pweetixandy post=32139045]What? Cos he wore blue blazers and trousers that are not his size,that he had to fold the hem

Or .

21 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pasqal09: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:

Or

Please.

*in MI's voice*

BADBELLE

9 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by alberto2k(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am just here to smoke weed cool

4 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Mimienudles(f): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:
Huh? You say?
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by alberto2k(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:

*in MI's voice*

BADBELLE

Oga you don come back?
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fine dude cool
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
He's cute,very

btw,he looks stuffed with cash lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by djeezy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:

Or

Please.

lol take it easy. Nobody is quarrelling with you.

5 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by pweetixandy: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
hahaahahah lol Folding the hem, girl thats style. The nigga obviously know his thing. And that blazer and pocket square set the outfit. He looks effortless and hes actually stylish. Everything about that outfit looks sleek and polished.

So now am too better to praise another person's look? Guys open threads here for girls on a daily basic, and to be honest I think most of the girls here are a little uptight, they need to staet complimenting the guys as well.

Am just complimenting him, nothing else.

Lol.check that thing well,its not fashion.

Yea,most of the girls here are uptight grin

3 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by PunkyOh(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
pasqal09:

This guy is fine but that bobo guy is finer.
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by alberto2k(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:
whats up with that vid

You got featured in it? undecided
Re: NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) by madenigga(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
If sm of us start uploading our pics on Nairaland... we wud be getting kidnap threat as PMs... Till then nice pic niccur.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.