Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her (11702 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by kenechukwufrank: 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by TheArchangel(f): 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy

This is a rhomboid of Michaelis dammit shocked Anatomical landmarks in every human.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok

23 Likes

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by GraGra247(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fellow responsible for this thread has brain leakage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by helinues: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Warridis?
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ass dimple

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Simplecity(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
So if a woman does not have sense but ass dimples we should marry her.....Your stupidity knows no boundary

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
My woman has on both side

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin
A butt dimple? I got it too Why?
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin
Simplecity:
So if a woman does not have sense but ass dimples we should marry her.....Your stupidity knows no boundary
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by TUANKU(m): 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
My woman has on both side
I want to see.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by shaneroberts26: 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Venus dimples.
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by anonym0us: 2:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
op fried sperm full your brain

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Tomorrow they'll use a new moniker to complain about their wives. Ass dimple kee you.

14 Likes

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by LoudlyMouthed: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
kenechukwufrank:

See Reason Why Here

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/02/29/guys-if-your-woman-has-this-on-her-back-marry-her/

So, OP explain further how to know if she has it, without raising up her shirt for wans.

Esp for d Deepa Inda Holiness friends here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Liposure: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin

A butt dimple? I got it too
Why?
wow, amazing ass u got den. Wish i could sample a view
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by dangoteinlaw: 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Notice something, everyone has called BUHARI all names except stupid grin grin
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by aristocratic5(m): 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
And so
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by cRobo: 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
But me as a guy that have it

Oya girls come and marry me

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Techcrunchng(m): 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
What if a guy has it?
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Cheato64(m): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
What if your man have it
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by franchasng: 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chi59:
Tomorrow they'll use a new moniker to complain about their wives. Ass dimple kee you.
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
sarrki:
Ok

Abeg show us after wedding proper grin grin grin

I was quoting the meme
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chi59:
grin grin
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by placeofallure(f): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow! When I was younger, I used to hate the fact that I have it. Used to think it's some kinda deformity. Even now, I've only learned to live with it. Dunno other people have it too. Weird, if you ask me . Don't even know what they call it

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by efewizey(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin

Why?

Proof or nothing
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by efewizey(m): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
placeofallure:
Wow! When I was younger, I used to hate the fact that I have it. Used to think it's some kinda deformity. Even now, I've only learned to live with it. Dunno other people have it too. Weird, if you ask me . Don't even know what they call it

How are we sure of this information sisi.. Prove it

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dimples of Venus or Venusian dimples

Read more were the OP probably got it from.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/news/a43851/back-dimples-venus-dimples-orgasm/
Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by otunbalamba: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin

Why?
it means you gonna be very good at arching your back cheesy happy doggying love wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by NiCurious: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mumu, it's only the way the underlying muscles are layered on top of each other, it has nothing to do with sexual response.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin

Why?
Ggangbang loading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.