Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (11714 Views)

Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
, and do u regret it?

include wat age u were

I will go first

Slapped a girl's butt in front of a teacher

This annoying kid dared me and I wouldn't do it but he kept on buggin me so I did and the teacher was at the right place at the right time =P

No, I do not regret it,

I was 12 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
that's not slutty, that's just childish cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
ibkaye:

that's not slutty, that's just childish cheesy

oh oh well i will change it then
thanx
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
hmmm . .flashed people during mardi gras grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Secretz(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

lol Only you! Did you dash them some Gumbo too? tongue grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
Secretz:

lol Only you! Did you dash them some Gumbo too? tongue grin

hhahahahahh u cant dash Gumbo lol, its the AA version of okra soup lol grin grin grin

So whats the ***** thing you've done?

And flashing is the norm during mardi gras lol men, women, young, old grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_FPQ-EveLB2E/Sad8au7pFQI/AAAAAAAABxU/0uICX1qJ0uc/s400/Mardi+Gras+2009+134.jpg[/img]
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
no regrets, i always enjoy my slutty moments
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

no regrets, i always enjoy my slutty moments

so what is one? grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

hmmmm
so you are one dem dat flashes in daytona when i go for spring break grin grin cheesy cheesy
God don catch you
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by tkb417(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
how can a man be slutty?
help me o

r231 how far?
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
tkb417:

how can a man be slutty?
help me o

r231 how far?

my brother & one and only rival
where have you been
how you dey sir
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

my brother & one and only rival
where have you been
how you dey sir
omo i dey o
been tryin to stay alive

how ur side? whts cracking @ ur end?
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
baba nothing much o
just work work work jare trying to survive cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

hmmmm
so you are one dem dat flashes in daytona when i go for spring break grin grin cheesy cheesy
God don catch you

hehehhehe, no daytona, just new orleans grin grin tongue
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

hehehhehe, no daytona, just new orleans grin grin tongue

oh yea now dat they have super bowl its gonna be a lot of flashing dammmmmmm
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

oh yea now dat they have super bowl its gonna be a lot of flashing dammmmmmm

yes oo, saints fans are the craziest in the world, Everday I see at least 2 people with the Fluer de lis shaved in  their heads, men and women  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It can be freezing cold in New orleans but on bourbon, its blazing hot!

[img]http://socialitetravel.files./2009/01/mardi-gras-bourbon-street.jpg[/img]

wall to wall full of crazies grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yea right! Like I'm gonna break down and confess my sins on NL . . *rooooolz eyez* tongue cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea right! Like I'm gonna break down and confess my sins on NL . . *rooooolz eyez* tongue cheesy

come on uju u don't have to say everything just a lil bit
drum rolllllllllllllll cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^ Sorry hun, I'm not in a 'confession' mood! cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
well the prophets are waiting wen u r rdy grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
gave my man the time of his life at work!!

he'll remember that day for the rest of his life!!!!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked

no you didn't! At work? shocked shocked

cool
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
ooo yeaaa

if this was the sexuality section i wouldve sed more!!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

gave my man the time of his life at work!!

he'll remember that day for the rest of his life!!!!

a work? hahah thats romantic and freaky not slutty lol grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by denzel2009: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nah,wont even go there.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging ur guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a Mouth Action in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like ur dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u ur grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain ur moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
wat the fcukkkk is a fluting that sounds even worst than blowwwwwwwwwwww---wwwww jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb--bbb
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging your guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a fluting in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like your dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u your grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain your moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging your guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a fluting in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like your dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u your grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain your moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Dayyyyyum girl dont hurt nobody grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
I need to step up my game dou undecided cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by kokoye(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
slutty's good at times, drives men crazzyyy when done at the right moment.

Maybe a freak is a better name to call it in such situations.

I went to this girl's house on a superbowl day in 03.  Her younger ones were in the main living room with loads of their friends while I was with her watching some music videos in the smaller living room by the corner. She sat down on me while we was gisting and playfully started doing the do . .with her back to me so she could see who was coming or not.  yoruba girl o, no be akata.

Talk about a quickie, she was trippin it cos I felt sooo uncomfortable - her youngers ones and friends just had to stand up n look back to see us.

I have been happily married to this same girl for 5yrs, just in case you are wondering.   grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? / Help! Chima Slapped Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.