Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (256054 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
MzzTega:

Indirectly, u r saying d question is silly. A lecturer asked dat.
Thanks anyway.
u implied wrongly. U are welcome
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
sapiorxxual:
Repeat after me: "If 'they' can do it, I also CAN!"
IF THEY CAN DO IT, I ALSO CAN! Loool

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
And that's how I became PANS President.

6 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by buoyeola: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Hello everybody.... Pls am currently in abuja don't know may b anybody needs a locum pharmacist...I stay around lokogoma.I will b expecting your responses pls
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kumpharm(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
adeoladrg:

Congrats sire.... The cap and shoes perfectly fits smiley
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
adeoladrg:
datz my dream, I sometimes wonder how pharmacy students manage to mix studies and politics,ent easy I swear ! grin

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by baebyfaze91(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2015
adeoladrg:
congrats boss...... gona share mine too in few years tym...... #team pharmacopolitics#
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Story of my life.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 28, 2015
kjbobo:
Adeola. ..good job. ..got the objective. ..
I wudnt want to put my name in a pub domain but can p.m or get p.m'd if need be for further gist. That's what we do on the "travel" thread.
Finished from IFe,2008.did I. T twice in National Hospital Abuja.did intership in The teaching hospital ife and served in FMC abia.Worked in community Pharmacies in Abuja for months then joined GSK,left after a year and also worked with Sanofi Aventis too.Left this year and now Alberta,Faculty of Health Sciences for MSc.
I am at the very early stage of conversion exams to practice in Canada.
I enjoyed my time in Pharmacy school.Pharmcology was my best course in the earlies while Clinical Pharmacy was my best in 4 and 5.
Thanks
Impressive. Thumbs up dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by benjizex: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2015
hello i love dis thread, im benny by name pharmacy graduate from delsu but awaiting induction still. Pls really wanna knw d requirement for internship program and hw much interns do receive on d average
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zeezahbee(f): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
adeoladrg:
When was that ? Woow. I thought micheal is the current How time flies... Congrats sha
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zeezahbee(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
benjizex:
hello i love dis thread, im benny by name pharmacy graduate from delsu but awaiting induction still. Pls really wanna knw d requirement for internship program and hw much interns do receive on d average
The requirement is that as long has you have done induction, get the oath. You can start applying. I don't know the current monthly salary but I know if it's a federal hospital, you should be getting around 110-135k. You could find a community pharmacy in your area for locum if you can cope with doing 2 job. At the end of the day, you will have both hospital and community experience. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zeezahbee(f): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
sisiafrika:
he(adeola) made some salient points but ur Dumbness highness couldn't make counter opinion not to talk of fact, how shameful. If u are miserable, then those who could help u shouldn't be ur target of attack, that's for the wise which I'm so sure u are not a millennium close to. Ugly amoeba. Local boy, Imsu of all schools making mouth? Is Okolo not an alumni of ur school? He never fails to embarrass himself nd d school just as u have done. I came down your level to haul u insults cos that's how far u can comprehend, I dare not challenge u to higher stuff, else I'm charged of causing u mental derangement of all sorts. Quote me and die, slowly of course.
Yeeeeepa. How have you been?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
adeoladrg:
Hmmm,.... In 300level?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Hmmm,.... In 300level?

Writing exams atm. Almost in 400.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
zeezahbee:
When was that ? Woow. I thought micheal is the current How time flies... Congrats sha

Thanks Pharm. Michael is the President. Handover comes up in a week or two.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
kumpharm:

Congrats sire.... The cap and shoes perfectly fits smiley
baebyfaze91:

congrats boss...... gona share mine too in few years tym...... #team pharmacopolitics#
Marverick:
datz my dream, I sometimes wonder how pharmacy students manage to mix studies and politics,ent easy I swear ! grin
baebyfaze91:

Thanks y'all.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
adeoladrg:

Writing exams atm. Almost in 400.
ok. In UP, its 400 going to 500 that gets to contest for presidency.

By the way, Congrats bro.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2015
adeoladrg:
Congrats bro. In my place its only open to year 4.5 class.

Sheay, its OAU?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Hmmm,.... In 300level?
I was surprised too but, no more surprise.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Raphael9(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
hello ya'all am a aspirant of the university of Lagos to study pharmacology ....and I do not know how long it takes to get a B.sc degree I'd like someone with experience to PLEASE!!! help out....
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by BETATRUTH: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Raphael9:
hello ya'all am a aspirant of the university of Lagos to study pharmacology ....and I do not know how long it takes to get a B.sc degree I'd like someone with experience to PLEASE!!! help out....

4years
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Raphael9(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks pl Betatruth but r u certain about this cos I heard people say it's five and some say five please enlighten me on this
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by BETATRUTH: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Raphael9:
Thanks pl Betatruth but r u certain about this cos I heard people say it's five and some say five please enlighten me on this

Make out a time to visit the dept in LUTH Idi Araba, pharmacology is a dept in the faculty of pharmacy, other depts are pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical microbiology , etc. Pharmacy is 5yrs and the longest in the faculty in all pharmacy schools in Nigeria.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Raphael9(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks I really do appreciate ur concern
....God bless u.Amen
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
BETATRUTH:

Make out a time to visit the dept in LUTH Idi Araba, pharmacology is a dept in the faculty of pharmacy, other depts are pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical microbiology , etc. Pharmacy is 5yrs and the longest in the faculty in all pharmacy schools in Nigeria.
Uniben's pharmacy sch is 6yrs!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice to be here , I've read through this thread from the largest of letters to the smallest of punctuations, well I learned , I am grateful to all the contributors . My experience?, its still loading....it will be here shortly, BTW I rep unijos Bpharm.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
kennedymonk:
Nice to be here , I've read through this thread from the largest of letters to the smallest of punctuations, well I learned , I am grateful to all the contributors . My experience?, its still loading....it will be here shortly, BTW I rep unijos Bpharm.
Welcome brah. How's exam preparations going?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kennedymonk(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
caukerzee:
Welcome brah. How's exam preparations going?
thanks a lot, exams , we are preparing real hard fa....... but at our own pace though u are unijos tooo,?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by efyzhi(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Morning all pls is there combined past questions for fresher in OOU
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by harrysterol(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
fabulousfortune:
Uniben's pharmacy sch is 6yrs!
does uniben still give pharm.D?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
kennedymonk:
thanks a lot, exams , we are preparing real hard fa....... but at our own pace though u are unijos tooo,?
Yes. Rumours have it that exams would begin 23rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.