Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255273 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by titane: 9:57am On May 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by flightz(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2016
f.u.ck pharmacy school a million times. a standing ovation of middle fingers to them. who has Shekau's number abeg.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ndat(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
very interesting thread, iam offered admission to study b pharm in India to resume June 2016 any advice PLC academically or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
Adeoladrg,
I didn't see u or any one from ur school for nfcps national convention held last week..or you guys had issues coming all the way to Enugu?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
flightz:
f.u.ck pharmacy school a million times. a standing ovation of middle fingers to them. who has Shekau's number abeg.
what happened?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
pxjosh:
what happened?
baba dey para ..lol
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
Neobulletzz:
congrats....so what school are u admitted into
unibadan
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by croSStodds(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bhuumhite:
unibadan
Then you should know Toyin.
Dark and quite tall fresh lady. grin
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kunlexic:
Finally I met the boss and IPP PANS OOU Adeoladrg...infact this boss was so a cool person and was gifted with intellect.
Nice meeting u once again bro.

Kunle I'm so sorry we couldn't see as planned. My Dean seized my phone the next day, so I couldn't get through to you. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
pxjosh:
Adeoladrg,
I didn't see u or any one from ur school for nfcps national convention held last week..or you guys had issues coming all the way to Enugu?

I had no idea there was a convention until I met Pharm Onyechi a week to the convention. The timing was bad. We're very sorry, being an NFCPS EXCO myself.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
why is this place dry like this? grin
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Here dry ooo...

Hospital Pharmacy / Industrial Pharmacy. Which is more lucrative Defend your answer oooo... Everybody must contribute!!! grin grin grin

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tommyBaba: 3:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Any Unilag pharmacy student

here? In your 200Level... U did Anatomy, Physiology, and what other courses
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by davbravo(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2016
tommyBaba:
Any Unilag pharmacy student

here? In your 200Level... U did Anatomy, Physiology, and what other courses
Am not a pharmacy student but my friends in 200level did pharmacognosy, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical technology and clinical pharmacy. ...that's for 1st semester, I dont know abt 2nd semester
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by croSStodds(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's like this page has gone into oblivion,,really really bad
Anyway,can any pharmacist tell us what's like out there as per job satisfaction and remuneration?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Who here av heard any latest about pharm.D?
I heard the issue has been resolved. It is now to be implemented.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kunlexic:
Yeah. According to the PSN president it has been approved. A huge step forward. What remains is it's implementation and hopefully they'll be thorough.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
drered:

Yeah. According to the PSN president it has been approved. A huge step forward. What remains is it's implementation and hopefully they'll be thorough.
as in peeps for my faculty are very impressed with this development since we alridy do pharmD smiley
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kunlexic:
Yeah pharmD will now be the minimum requirement for a pharmacist to practice in nigeria
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
davbravo:
Am not a pharmacy student but my friends in 200level did pharmacognosy, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical technology and clinical pharmacy. ...that's for 1st semester, I dont know abt 2nd semester

Clinical pharmacy in 200l?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Uniben4sure: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pharm D is the way to go!

After that, proscription of napmed and making drug prescription solely for the professionals ie Pharmacists and Doctors to ensure efficient healthcare delivery.

Gradually, Nigeria is developing!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
drered:

Marverick:
Yeah pharmD will now be the minimum requirement for a pharmacist to practice in nigeria
That is a great development for pharmacy profession in Nigeria,we are now at the top.I pray the sky won't be our limit.
But am currently in my Part 1,will it take effect with us or the incoming sets?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Bukkiminat:

e tire me too o lipsrsealed at uniben Clinical pharmacy starts in 400lv
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Kunlexic:
That is a great development for pharmacy profession in Nigeria,we are now at the top.I pray the sky won't be our limit.
But am currently in my Part 1,will it take effect with us or the incoming sets?
dnt know but i know more of clinicals and Clinical pharmacy will be added to your curiculum probably an extra year will be added to mk it six years
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by davbravo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bukkiminat:

Maybe the Introductory aspect
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Bukkiminat:

yes.not really the clinicals tho we only did the history,future trends,GPP in first semester.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ysuhltan(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2016
davbravo:
Maybe the Introductory aspect
sorry,waht ur name and waht department in medilag??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Bhuumhite:
unibadan
ooooo nice so how is pharmacy school at ibadan
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shori(m): 1:42am On Jun 27, 2016
!!!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 4:20am On Jun 27, 2016
ysuhltan:

yes.not really the clinicals tho
we only did the history,future trends,GPP in first semester.

Aiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.