Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255205 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
trendingsleek:
biko friends i need to do an internship in a good hospital or pharmaceutical company. i studied pharmacology. please its urgent. thanks
sorry to ask, is d internship compulsory?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by shollish(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Observing

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by trendingsleek: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Samgreguc:

sorry to ask, is d internship compulsory?
if its not i wont say it out. btw i have a space already.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by shollish(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Bro where please
trendingsleek:

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
trendingsleek:
never heard of it been compulsory for pharmacology students. ..
dat means pharmacology is now 4 years + one year internship?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
shollish:
Nice thread. I'm a pharmacy student of Unizik part 2 currently and also member pans Hor. As men of honor we join hands
welcome bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sajperi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Samgreguc:
welcome bro
bro drop ur Fb username am also a pharm student
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 2:40am On Jan 03, 2017
shollish:
Nice thread. I'm a pharmacy student of Unizik part 2 currently and also member pans Hor. As men of honor we join hands
welcum bro, am also a member of pans hor at uniben currently in year 4, i like the fact dat it increases your public speaking skills as pans hor, cool
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 2:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Samgreguc:

welcome bro
sam my real G sam my man cry cry were hv you been, hws studies na
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2017
iamliltee:
So... First year in pharmacy school and Aaaaargh!!! I'm already tired....
tired! grin yiu never start oo mi sef i wan do fast comot i don tire angry but at the end of the day its worth it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Marverick:
sam my real G sam my man cry cry were hv you been, hws studies na
av been around bro.... studies going well o; hw ya side na?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Sajperi:
bro drop ur Fb username am also a pharm student
Samgreguc
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Samgreguc:

av been around bro.... studies going well o; hw ya side na?
am gud o just managing na
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is anyone here going for The certificate course in global health pharmacy?

http://www.pharmanewsonline.com/certificate-course-in-global-health-pharmacy-for-nigerian-pharma-students/
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samsantos9: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi guys, is there anyone here paying a thousand naira for PCN indexing?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Samsantos9:
still wish to know the meaning and purpose of that
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by shollish(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Cool... Would like us to talk on whatsapp?
Marverick:
welcum bro, am also a member of pans hor at uniben currently in year 4, i like the fact dat it increases your public speaking skills as pans hor, cool

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samsantos9: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sylverly:
still wish to know the meaning and purpose of that
I just don't know the aim of this stuff, were you asked to pay a thousand naira for it?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Samsantos9:
I just don't know the aim of this stuff, were you asked to pay a thousand naira for it?
yet to hear from the course rep
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Samsantos9:
yeah we are paying it at uniben
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2017
shollish:
Cool... Would like us to talk on whatsapp?
sure sent a PM
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by greenhealthng(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2017
#As men of honour,,we join hands# im a pharmacist graduated from madonna university,,,kindly visit my blog community,www.greenhealthng.com,,, where you read health updates to get knowledge on how you can stay strong,,healthy and fit,,if you have a medical condition which you can share your health problem and get medical counselling from various health professionals,,like us on facebook @https://www.facebook.com/greenhealthng/
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Guys are not turning up again on this thread,even on whatsapp.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenhealthng:
#As men of honour,,we join hands# im a pharmacist graduated from madonna university,,,kindly visit my blog community,www.greenhealthng.com,,, where you read health updates to get knowledge on how you can stay strong,,healthy and fit,,if you have a medical condition which you can share your health problem and get medical counselling from various health professionals,,like us on facebook @https://www.facebook.com/greenhealthng/
Hello Pharm,
The mobile view of your blog is terrible and nobody would want to spend time going through your contents with that terrible template. Consider a change of theme(or better still, move over to WordPress. Its way better than blogger).

Most people use their phones for browsing and you have to take that into consideration for your blog. Go and look for a theme that is very mobile friendly and you're good to go.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by whitley(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Internship in Nigeria is becoming something else
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by greenhealthng(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
pxjosh:
Hello Pharm,
The mobile view of your blog is terrible and nobody would want to spend time going through your contents with that terrible template. Consider a change of theme(or better still, move over to WordPress. Its way better than blogger).

Most people use their phones for browsing and you have to take that into consideration for your blog. Go and look for a theme that is very mobile friendly and you're good to go.
thanks for your commendations,,ill work on it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
whitley:
Internship in Nigeria is becoming something else
What's your reason for saying this? Please share your thoughts/experiences with us bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by whitley(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
pxjosh:
What's your reason for saying this? Please share your thoughts/experiences with us bro
Mainly due to the fact that on few places actually take people on merit,its majorly connections now
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
whitley:
Mainly due to the fact that on few places actually take people on merit,its majorly connections now
I concur with you.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by whitley(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Anyone written the Navy internship exams b4?please what area is the question focused?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Marverick(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
I heard UNN pharm chem and pharmacology lab burned down is dat True

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.