Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Prayer For The Hopeless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prayer For The Hopeless (1060 Views)

Meet Obama's Blood Brother,George Obama Who Is A Hopeless Drunk / Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For The Hopeless by Radiant(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hello everyone!

I was watching on CNN today where a boy in Indonesia was sent away to an orphanage by his parents because they lacked severely in every way. The boy was crying and saying he'll miss his parents.His parents too were crying but they really didn't have a choice 'cause they couldn't feed him nor afford his education. Imagine going to an orphanage while your parents are still alive. cry

It was so touching, I cried my eyes out. I hate to see children suffer. My heart bleeds for them. cry There are so many other countries where people are suffering especially due to natural disasters that have left them with nothing but air to breathe.

Why did I start this topic? I started it so that we can all say a line of prayer for those in stark poverty all over the world that God will provide for them. cry

***Father, please have mercy on your creation, provide their daily bread, restore hope, restore to them all they need to live a happy life once again. Amen! cry

1 Like

Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by mohawkchic(f): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Give Ear To Our Prayers O Lord. .May The Lord Answer The Cries Of The Needy,May He Send Help,Restore Every Stolen Blessings,Laughter,Joy In The Lives of Every Family Suffering In The Mighty Name Of Jesus. . Amen
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
So sad.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray that you heed to the cries of the poor and helpless in our society, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by SeanT21(f): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2008
I pray that God will bless the hopeless people of all the african countries in a way they never expected.

plus, America needs to do something about it instead of showing it on TV.
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by Mesmerize(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2008
For the first time in many years, I watched those kind of non-fiction shows come by and go. Each Sunday, I watched as kids are living through poverty, and I asked myself, I can help, if I help one, what happens to the other?
I do not have the power to help all, so where do I start?
Believe me, I could not stare at those children without tears escaping from my eyelids. . .and I thought to myself, how can I help?

I guess, prayers are the foundations to all success and help, yes, I would continue to pray for them, in my own quietness and sacred time with God! smiley
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by noetic(m): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2008
Use me as a vesel oh Lord to provide for their needs. . . . . . . . Amen
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by opokonwa(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
Father, please bless me with a heart and mind to help the needy
Bless me with a heart to create time to visit them and care for them

Bless me with a mind and heart not to focus solely selfishly and narrowly on my immediate family
Bless me with the money and other resources to channel largely to the cause of the needy
Bless me with a life-partner who feels the same way I do and even drive my cause for the needy

Bless me with like-minded people who may unite to genuinely fund and help the plight of the needy
Bless me with the organisational acumen to help-out needy people

Bless Radiant for starting this thread!

Finally, may I never have rest until I put smile on the faces of the needy
So Help me God!
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by Godalone(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
God help me to be there for the needy.
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by Godalone(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
opokonwa:

Father, please bless me with a heart and mind to help the needy
Bless me with a heart to create time to visit them and care for them

Bless me with a mind and heart not to focus solely selfishly and narrowly on my immediate family
Bless me with the money and other resources to channel largely to the cause of the needy
Bless me with a life-partner who feels the same way I do and even drive my cause for the needy

Bless me with like-minded people who may unite to genuinely fund and help the plight of the needy
Bless me with the organisational acumen to help-out needy people

Bless Radiant for starting this thread!

Finally, may I never have rest until I put smile on the faces of the needy
So Help me God!
I am touched by your words,may the good Lord help you.
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by beauteous(f): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
Lord,humans cant solve any1's prob bt we can only assist.
give me d grace to assist d needy in everyway dat i can.
ledem knw der's a God dat cares abt dem.
i join ma prayer wit dat of oders.
thanks for hearin us!
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by Radiant(f): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
Thank you guys. I really appreciate your time to say a prayer for the needy and hopeless. It's nothing but a mark of solidarity. Bless y'all hearts smiley
Re: Prayer For The Hopeless by TOH(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello Rad kiss

I've seen such situations. It's very depressing to have to watch parents give up their kids cos they just cant provide for them anymore

I do pray that God grants all of these children peace and comfort in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help ,just Dont Know Wot To Do / What's The Best Way To Avoid Cheating When The Physical Attractions Are Gone? / Love Or Understanding - Which Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.