Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? (5019 Views)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Man Dumped By Fiancee After Selling Kidney For #30M To Buy Engagement Ring / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
Considering the fact that marriage is a shaky institution today, will you give up your kidney for a sick fiancee/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband if you love him/her so much? What if he/she wakes up to dump you 6 months after taking your dearest kidney? Will you even consider such possibilities before telling the surgeons to cut you open?

I'm sure not giving my kidney to jackal, Eldee, Sly etc in the name of love unless they sign an undertaking that will enslave them in my hands forever
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Jackal(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

Considering the fact that marriage is a shaky institution today, will you give up your kidney for a sick fiancee/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband if you love him/her so much? What if he/she wakes up to dump you 6 months after taking your dearest kidney? Will you even consider such possibilities before telling the surgeons to cut you open?

I'm sure not giving my kidney to jackal, Eldee, Sly etc in the name of love unless they sign an undertaking that will enslave them in my hands forever

What a Arrow!! tongue
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
Well yeah
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by sistawoman: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
I would hands down no questions asked and no expections later of forever love.

I am just built in a way that it is what it is and it will be what it will be there is nothing i can do to change another person or what they will do.  All I can do is do me.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

Considering the fact that marriage is a shaky institution today, will you give up your kidney for a sick  fiancee/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband if you love him/her so much?  What if he/she wakes up to dump you 6 months after taking your  dearest  kidney? Will you even consider such possibilities before telling the surgeons to cut you open?

thats y love is a very risky game,a tough game dat has got to do with emotions,whoever dat has got d heart to fall for it,should dance to it
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am just built in a way that it is what it is and it will be what it will be there is nothing i can do to change another person or what they will do. All I can do is do me
Good one.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
thats y love is a very risky game,a tough game that has got to do with emotions,[b]whoever that has got d heart [/b]to fall for it,should dance to it
Do you have the heart then?
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
What a Arrow!!
Come take now? You better keep enough concubines to consider you(God forbid bad thing) but not this chic.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do you have the heart then?

im not sure
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by jgirl3: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

Unfortunately, I like these 3 but they are not getting my kidney till they can crucify themselves for me. cheesy
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Jackal(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
Who needs a female heart!!!!
They are just too frail for me liking. . . .
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
Unfortunately, I like these 3 but they are not getting my kidney till they can crucify themselves for me
LMAo; Go girl. Guard it jealously because a man like Sly may hire thugs to cut it outta you by force.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
Who needs a female heart!!!!
They are just too frail for me liking. . . .
You are so full of shiiiiittttt, i just wish you are near so i can fart on your face. JackaLss.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by jgirl3: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

LMAo; Go girl. Guard it jealously because a man like Sly may hire thugs to cut it out of you by force.
Sly hired thugs and still couldn't get it.
RedHotChic:

You are so full of shiiiiittttt, i just wish you are near so i can fart on your face. JackaLss.
Beneath your feminist and man-hating words, we all know that's not the reason you want Jackal close to you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My mouth will soon put me in big trouble!
All these NL chicks and their games sef. I tire for una o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Jackal(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

Must u always FART??
Heard your noiseless farts killed Yves Saint Laurent some few weeks ago.
What should we call u now? Miss Opium!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ J-girl,

So u won't lend me one of your kidneys??
I thunk we signed for better for worse, no??
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Pandora2(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
I would, cuz that sthe kind of person I am. . .  grin

and if he dumps me, well shit happens, I'll move on with my remaining kidney
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Jackal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

I would, because that sthe kind of person I am. . .  grin
and if he dumps me, well shit happens, I'll move on with my remaining kidney

PRICELESS!!!! 

Tell u what??  You are a good wife material.
Let the others continue to deceive themselves.
When i GIVE, i don't expect anything back from the recipient. . . . .Giving is different from lending(RedHotChic should take note of this) grin
Let God reward me. cool
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
I would give my kidney - if the person goes on to leave me, well I have helped save a life, nothing can change that.

Why would you start out thinking about the person leaving you in the first instance? Your negativity/inbuilt expectation of the worst is really not the best way to approach a relationship - expecting it will or may likely end. I'm no wide-eyed optimist, but going into something with the idea it is going to fail means you have failed already.

PS Is it a lack of footie that has now made Jackal post more on romance than anywhere else? You're getting soft mate undecided
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by dreeldee: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
i'll buy her a cow kidney instead cool
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by jgirl3: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

@ J-girl,

So u won't lend me one of your kidneys??
I thunk we signed for better for worse, no??
For better for worse, when?
I'll lend you a kidney if you can crucify yourself for me - shikena.
abeg o - don't let these girls start cursing me!
I'm too innocent to be implicated by a man in demand like you.

The only signing we've done is. . . . . . . . . .between me and you, no need for NL to get involved smiley
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
Must u always FART??
Heard your noiseless farts killed Yves Saint Laurent some few weeks ago.
What should we call u now? Miss Opium!!!!
Roflmao, I didn't know that. I think am qualified then to compete at the Beijing Olympics in the farting competition.
Must i always fart? Don't you fart everyday?
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by StephenP(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
Only a person that is dead inside would break up with the one who helped to give him/her the chance to live again.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by sistawoman: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

PRICELESS!!!!  

Tell u what??  You are a good wife material.
Let the others continue to deceive themselves.
When i GIVE, i don't expect anything back the recipient. . . . .Giving is different from lending(RedHotChic should take note of this) grin
Let God reward me. cool

There is nothing worse than a "favor saver"  that is someone who EXPECTS something in return for thier favor.  I do because I want to do like you, if you return the favor then so be it.  If not then so be it.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Jackal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
debosky:

PS Is it a lack of footie that has now made Jackal post more on romance than anywhere else? You're getting soft mate undecided

Getting soft?? Try ma patience and witness the purest, flawless and the rawest rage from the pits of ma belly. tongue grin

I am on vacation now. . . . Work starts when the EPL kicks off in August.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by ariblaze(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
i certainly would

and yeah i subscribe to what stephenp said too
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by HRhotness(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
When I love, I love completely so Yes I wld give. . . I have to be true to myself even if all I get in return is pain
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
I would give my kidney - if the person goes on to leave me, well I have helped save a life, nothing can change that.

Why would you start out thinking about the person leaving you in the first instance? Your negativity/inbuilt expectation of the worst is really not the best way to approach a relationship - expecting it will or may likely end. I'm no wide-eyed optimist, but going into something with the idea it is going to fail means you have failed already.
Well, if we find ourselves in such situationss, it's not going to be an easy decision even if we are giving the damn lobe to our children. It's not as easy as we make it out to be even though there are those that has given theirs based on charity alone. I'm planning to go to DMV next month and enroll on voluntary donor program in case of an accident. I'll like to donate my liver, kidney etc(as long as Jackal, Sly,Eldee and all those that abuse women will not get it).

same goes to you, i bet you'll think twice if you find out soul mate whom you are about to give your kidney or liver is cheating on you before you give it up.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by dreeldee: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

When I love, I love completely so Yes I would give. . . I have to be true to myself even if all I get in return is pain
where have you been
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by HRhotness(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
StephenP:

Only a person that is dead inside would break up with the one who helped to give him/her the chance to live again.

so would u tie yourself to someone u don't love just for gratitudes sake?

on the flip-side it would be unfair to expect someone should remain with u because u gave up a kidney for love

it wldnt be fair to either of u. . .  if the emotions are no longer there then it is best to part, the only thing owed is that te split is as humane as possible
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by HRhotness(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

where have you been

In purgatory sad
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by RedHotChic(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
I disagree. I once watched a woman whom her husband left cry on tv here because she gave him one of her kidneys. You cannot resume to abuse and disrespect me and expect me to take it just because you gave me your kidney to live. It's same as paying your wife's school fees and expect her to be your slave for life after all you bought light and wisdom for her with your possession.
Re: Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

In purgatory  sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Wish I Never Met Him... / White Women Too Have Big Butts / How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.