Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. (15920 Views)

Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
I find it amusing when some ladies deny most of these;
1. If I didn't call you, I'm just
waiting for you to call me
2. When I'm mad and I walk
away from you, follow me,
please?
3. When I push and hit you, grab
me and don't let me go
4. When I ignore you, give me
your attention
5. When I say I hate you, say I
love you to me
6 .When I say it's too cold, hug
me tight
7. When I tickle you, tickle me
back
8. When I stare at you, I want a
kiss
9. When I started to cry, tell me I
can cry on your shoulders
10. When I give up on us, tell me
that you will fight for us..
Ladies do u agree??
If you have more please feel free to add...
Don't spoil the funsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
How about they open up and say what they really mean/want instead of making life difficult?

20 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: How about they open up and say what they really mean/want instead of making life difficult?

Totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by badmeat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
When I flash u!I need recharge cardlipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
bad meat: When I flash u!I need recharge cardlipsrsealed

That's another common one...lol,
Or when ever she says NO she actually meant YES.
Whenever she says honey please stop, she's saying pls continue

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Enegod(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
bad meat: When I flash u!I need recharge cardlipsrsealed
grin
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by calobinna(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
i can see slaps after these!...lolz
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by nenergy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
captain_obvious:

I don't get this one o! Any lady tells me NO or STOP, i obey o. Haven't you heard? Apparently a man can rape his wife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
nenergy:
I don't get this one o! Any lady tells me NO or STOP, i obey o. Haven't you heard? Apparently a man can rape his wife.

Ur english fine o... Ur english teacher die young ni?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Emperoradrian(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Each tym i call u my daimond,i realy meant u're my DAIMOND BANK...
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by vizkiz: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
opibycar:

wicked quy grin
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
vizkiz:

wicked quy grin

Laf troway my phablet
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
opibycar:

Its not his fault, its an Auto correct feature on Nairaland that automatically corrects the written words that played on his word thus effectively rubbishing his sentence.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2013

•I'm hungry but I'm too tired to cook (cook for me or buy me lunch or take me to a restaurant)

•My weavon is old and its giving me discomfort (I need money to visit the saloon)

•My clothes don't fit anymore, they are no longer in vogue and my shoe hurts my toes. (I need money for shopping)

•I'm so unhappy and frustrated. I have never been so broke like this in my life *you know what this means*

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by captainobvious: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
uniqueval:
•I'm hungry but I'm too tired to cook (cook for me or buy me lunch or take me to a restaurant)

•My weavon is old and its giving me discomfort (I need money to visit the saloon)

•My clothes don't fit anymore, they are no longer in vogue and my shoe hurts my toes. (I need money for shopping)

•I'm so unhappy and frustrated. I have never been so broke like this in my life *you know what this means*

Menn you so on point... Pls are you male or female?

Bdw where all the ladies @?
Own up I beg...this is not another ladies dissing trend o...
We just appreciation you o....
Lmbo
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
who told u when she stares at you she needs a kiss?na lie na black-berry z10 she need joor.lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by switdil(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Brb

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by movmentish(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2013
ladies dont even know what they want.....here i've got my missus driving my young brain nuts! Mixed signals mofos

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Sadistic.

If I told you I loved you.... undecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by pomporiking: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Fact

8 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by baralatie(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Ghadafy(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

Menn you so on point... Pls are you male or female?

Bdw where all the ladies @?
Own up I beg...this is not another ladies dissing trend o...
We just appreciation you o....
Lmbo
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Troof! undecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by texanomaly(f): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2013
captain_obvious:

undecided
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by texanomaly(f): 3:57am On Sep 26, 2013
pompori king: Fact
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
True talk...
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by chunny01(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Emperor_adrian: Each tym i call u my daimond,i realy meant u're my DAIMOND BANK...
Wen diamond turn 2 DAIMOND na

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by eightsin(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Ladies are just a funy bunch.
Re: 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. by Agrika: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2013
1. She will be like "This cloth does not fit me anymore, its tight i think am getting fat, and the guy will open his sabi sabi mouth and confirm, "yes o me sef don dey notice am e be like say u don dey add, upon all ur dieting bla bla" lol u don buy market, who ask u as if she no know before
2. She will be like do you know that my friend Sandra, yes that tall one, ok, i "heard" she is doing her intoduction this saturday, she looks at you no response, after some minutes, she will say " do u know Jennifer, that fat one that is dark, well the date of her traditional wedding has been fixed o...... Lol, you dont need a magician to tell you what she wants you to give her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / Girls Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.