Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? (15649 Views)

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Timagex(m): 2:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Good morning folks and happy valentine. wink

In my earliest days of dating and relationships, a girl once bought me gala!! shocked grin grin. Gala on valentine. I told people that, I got a gift, but, nobody knew it was gala! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. I still appreciate the gift till this day because it was one of the most honest gifts I have ever received

So, guys, ladies, what is the most weird or shocking gift you have ever received or given?

This should be fun...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by DaddyCork: 2:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Timagex:

In my earliest days of dating and relationships, a girl once bought me gala!! shocked grin grin. Gala on valentine. I told people that, I got a gift, but, nobody knew it was gala! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. I still appreciate the gift till this day because it was one of the most honest gifts I have ever received

So, guys, ladies, what is the most weird or shocking gift you have ever received or given?

This should be fun...

angry

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by DaddyCork: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Timagex:

This should be fun...

Son dont u hav schoooool homwalk??(no oofencse) angry

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by superCleanworks(m): 3:31am On Feb 14, 2023
it is well
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by PerfectStranger(m): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Dont expect any valuable gift from a Nigerian girl. Their gift no dey pass singlet and 🩲

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by bottlewater1(m): 3:56am On Feb 14, 2023
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’†π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓?

7 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Dshocker(m): 4:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Timagex:

This should be fun...

The colour of the gala wrap is red, why are you complaining?

14 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by JASONjnr(m): 4:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Flower...

I didn't know what valentine was all about until I was in the university...

After my lecture, a girl came to me and gave me a flower, and I declined it and I was shy, she went and returned with the flower asking me to be her Val...

I was looking stupid because I didn't know what being someone's Val meant...

My guys laughed at me and I looked stupid.

Well... I sha knack that girl at my friend's house that night ....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:21am On Feb 14, 2023
bottlewater1:
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’†π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓?
Gono or sweetie (maybe) πŸ₯΄

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by VinnyBaba: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Maths Set and Four Figure Table. smiley

in 2006..

She did that because I Was Poor in Mathematics. embarassed cry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Jennyclay(f): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
a lot of guys like doing something special and thoughtful for me.

Last year valentine, there's this guy that knows absolutely nothing about cooking, he decided to cook for me for the first time. He browsed all of these recipes beforehand and spent time at the market making sure he had all of the ingredients they listed. He wouldn't let me in the kitchen, because he wanted to show me he could do it. It was delicious and perfect.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by meobizy(f): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2023
A congregation of unemployed semi-illiterates, Nairaland.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Christobeat: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2023
No special gift yet

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by ugodson(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Let me wait and read from the Elders

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Robisky001(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
I am expecting an iPhone 13 from her today.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by pyyxxaro: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Alomo Bitters

11 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by emmanuel596(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
In my country valentine's Day is a day set aside to get drug, collect gift and cash from multiple men without giving any in return and giving sex to the highest bidder

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Daniel7543: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
a lot of guys like doing something special and thoughtful for me.

Last year valentine, there's this guy that knows absolutely nothing about cooking, he decided to cook for me for the first time. He browsed all of these recipes beforehand and spent time at the market making sure he had all of the ingredients they listed. He wouldn't let me in the kitchen, because he wanted to show me he could do it. It was delicious and perfect.

Nigerian girls are hungry. Them don fvck this one to stupor becus of food.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Starboytwo(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
I received nothing, that’s shocking embarassed despite investing so much in love.

10 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Johnkie: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
I’m so shocked to have received nothing for 25 years!

17 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by gloryman91: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Haram is Haram I can't never be part of it In Sha Allah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Johnkie: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
I’m so shocked to have received nothing for 25 years! Imagine

19 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Claraoby: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Proposal and marriage

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Starboytwo(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Johnkie:
I’m so shocked to have received nothing for 25 years!
damn bro, you too

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
Flower...

I didn't know what valentine was all about until I was in the university...

After my lecture, a girl came to me and gave me a flower, and I declined it and I was shy, she went and returned with the flower asking me to be her Val...

I was looking stupid because I didn't know what being someone's Val meant...

My guys laughed at me and I looked stupid.

Well... I sha knack that girl at my friend's house that night ....
You sha knack the girl that night...
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by youngzeal1: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm..
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by hashtagged(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Nothing all my life. Except for insults if that counts as something

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Menclothing: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Watches are the best for gift
Let's help you delivery luxury watches and pay on delivery from.10k
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Biro
Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by obembet(f): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
All my Nairalanders lovers, where do we start from o.

God bless the greatest footballer of all time

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by Slynation(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
One lady shaah bought me a phone, even me self shock...!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.