Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) (5817 Views)

Nigeria Draw To Group F In Brazil 2014 / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Siasia Vows To Make Eagles Formidable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2006
CROATIA

federation - UEFA
FA founded - 1912
affiliated to FIFA 1992
Coach - Zlatko Kranjear
players to watch - Dario Srna, marko babic, Dado Prso
Road to finals- winners of group 8 ahead of sweden on the head to head rule.
world cup appearance - 2 times; 1998, 2002.
tournament best- third place finish 1998 (debutants)
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2006
Hi huc!
Welcome to FF and three cheers to our group.
Its you who chased my only skintite with all those clubs and swords you lashed her with.
Dont worry, she is in W.S( Under water) with Bill gates.

Baggy! that history flows. Keep bouncing the ball. You are a historian
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2006
Feel the action and experience FF here.

Date:June 12 2006 matches

.Australia
vs
Japan---------------Venue:Kaiserslautern

Brazil
vs
Croatia-------------Venue:Berlin

Date:June 18
Brazil
vs
Australia---------Venue;-Munich

Japan
vs
Croatia ---------venue--Nuremberg

Date: June 22
Japan
vs
Brazil------------venue:Dortmund

Croatia
vs
Australia---------venue: Stuttgart

Enjoy real action
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2006
Japan scares me!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2006
spikelord why are you scared of japan? who are you scared for? brazil or croatia? or australia?
japan might just go through alongside brazil.
if they qualify at the expense of croatia, whats my own. i dont mind them at all.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2006
I'm scared of Japan for Brazil. Remember how toguh they played Brazil last year
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2006
Yeah those Kungfu people are so acrobatic and with alot of speed.
Dont worry Brazil will technically outdo them
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2006
Ok lets git this right, is Skintite a chic or a guy.? undecided
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2006
She is a lady Griz.

Now Brazil coach is calling on the whole world to pray for his team selection cos they have over 500 internationals. Lucky them!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2006
Brazil have won this group.
Ronaldinho and Ronaldo
are key layers
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2006
yes Brazil
Ronaldinho

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2006
hey Prissy is this the machine grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2006
what machine?
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2006
hey Prissy look viduka is not happy a message to Brazil the aussies are tough grin grin grin grin

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2006
spike i meant the pic under18 posted of dinho grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2006
Okay girl,

That picture of Viduka giving autographs! Haha.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2006
ah spike Prissy wud fear him he's angry oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2006
I don't fear Viduka @ all cuz neither Lucio nor Cafu'll give him a chance to do anything!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
hi mukina, welcome to this thread, come now sister, give us a hand here. join prisscy and i to make this the best of all. cheesy
what do you say? wink
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2006
Nigeria'll lift this trophy is what a Prophet here in Nigeria still blives in!

I can assure you that I'll be the first person to join his congregation if it happens that Nigeria goes through to the World Cup!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2006
ah baggy i'll help you cuz i want urs to be the best group overall cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2006
oh thank you love. kiss
i knew i could count on you. wink

mukina2:

ah baggy i'll help you because i want urs to be the best group overall cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its ours now. yours, mine and prisscy's. cheesy
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2006
the japs oooo, the keepers prissy watch out

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2006
the japs again oooo na style go don grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
now for the remaing two countries,  australia and japan, here we go!

FACT FILE

AUSTRALIA.

federation - oceania.
FA founded - 1961
affiliated to FIFA - 1963.
Coach - Guus Hiddick
Players to watch - Marco Bresciano, Tim Cahill, Mark Viduka
Road to the finals - winners of Oceania/conmebol playoff against uruguay.
worlrd cup appearance; i time (1974).
tournament best - group stage 1974.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2006
JAPAN

Federation - Asia
FA founded - 1921
Affiliated to FIFA - 1929
Coach - Zico
Players to watch - Naohiro Takahara, Shinjiono, Hidetoshi Nakata
Road to finals - winners of group 2
World cup appearance - 2 times (1998, 2002)
tournament best - round of 16, 2002.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by GUNNER(f): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2006
the SAMBA boyz rule here grin

the rest will just have 2 fight it out 4 dat second spot cry
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by lalaboi(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2006
D brazilians will go tru but wunt gt all 9 points. I expect australia 2 pose a treath due to d overwhelming tactical knowledge of dier coach, gus hidink. Lts wait and c
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2006
by the time the japs finisg karate-in the ball.the samba boys wud be nowhere grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2006
hi Mukina2
Finally you are here! We receive you with open hands.
Ok,now relax while with Flaming group.
Japan is no match for Brazil. A country with over 500 internationals?-Brazil
I like every team in our FF be it Crot or Aust.
I wish it was possible for the four to enter 2nd round? If wishes were horses dddd
Viduka is already tamed.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2006
hi Prissy but viduka and the world australia has been waiting for 32 years to reach were they are so they wont take it easy with the ever present samba guys
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2006
Mukin2 lol
So you agree with me Viduka and his men will suffer from stage fright.
They were unlucky to draw with such sharp and fast men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.