Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do (2274 Views)

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / My R/ship Story...pls Read / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Emperoradrian(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
2 years ago,i was seriously ill,the doctor diagnosed a kidney problem,and there was need for a kidney transplant....my best friend donated one of his kidney,my fiancee sold all her jewelry and her car,in order to raise #1million for the operation...i underwent the sugery,and was back on my feet again,;a healthy man.........A forthnight i went to visit my friend at his house.....to appreciate him for what he did for me.,only to find my best friend and my fiancee in bed...ever since then,i've been rattled...so please tell me,what do i do to these two people who have spared nothing to see that i'm alive today.
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Emperoradrian(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hahahaha...u tink it's dat easy?....u said i should love again....well....i think i'll start from you....
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by wasak(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
tough 1... invite both of them and have a heart to heart talk with them. support their relationship and gradually severe d tie between u and that girl. diplomatically support their relationship. don't let it weigh u down. try as much as possible to bear no grudges against them

2 Likes

Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Emperor_adrian: Hahahaha...u tink it's dat easy?....u said i should love again....well....i think i'll start from you....
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Emperoradrian(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kikiani: u can!yes u should!
...with u?
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Emperor_adrian: ...with u?
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eiyaaaah, pkele oo. Dude, life can be funny in a mysterious way. My advice for u is to let them be and move on with ur life. Don't let those enjoying their life destroy urz. There's more to life than two fake friends. Bleep a fake friend, where ur real friends at?
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Emperoradrian(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Leo Adewale: Eiyaaaah, pkele oo. Dude, life can be funny in a mysterious way. My advice for u is to let them be and move on with ur life. Don't let those enjoying their life destroy urz. There's more to life than two fake friends. Bleep a fake friend, where ur real friends at?
..,....baba tru talk shaa....i've noticed dat ladies dnt lyk d cool guy/gentleman's way of lyf...,uhm.......i tink im gonna join d playboy squad..,
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Emperor_adrian: ..,....baba tru talk shaa....i've noticed dat ladies dnt lyk d cool guy/gentleman's way of lyf...,uhm.......i tink im gonna join d playboy squad..,
With one kidney that was even gvn to u. Mr its better you don't join any squad dat will send u to ur early grave. The truth is better told though btw you can move on without ur fiancee. Shit happens n LGO
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by obyrich(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Fake story alert.

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by addictiv(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2013
fake story....

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by OXCUBA: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Dude if there is life there is hope *when your friend go collect him kidney back ...... Na dat time your eyes go shine pass bokoharam torchlight* there are many friends out Dia both masculine and feminine.
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Shadydamsel(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2013
If dey really luv each oda. Let dem b @ least u are still alive datz y u can c dem, wat if u're dead?
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Santi19(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fake story jor..
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by oguash: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kikiani: i feel lyk cryn i must say..but my dear,d best u can do is FORGIVE THEM..PRAY FOR THEM..cal ur gf and u both shld talk okay..let ha b sure who she luvs...odawise just move on..u can luv again..

matured answer

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Jjamah(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Emperor_adrian: ...with u?

Look at this man oh....are u here to seek for advice or to find another babe....SMH
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Emperoradrian(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
J jamah:

Look at this man oh....are u here to seek for advice or to find another babe....SMH
...hahahaha...all of dem join....
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by imiski(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
hu get bb charger
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
With one kidney that was even gvn to u. Mr its better you don't join any squad dat will send u to ur early grave. The truth is better though btw you can move on without ur fiancee. Shit happens n LGO
lol
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Emperor_adrian: .......i tink im gonna join d playboy squad..,
believe me, one day u gonna get tired of d playboy thing & u might even file for bankruptcy (if u knw what i mean)
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Easy.. Just return the kidney and keep the girl... wink
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2013
wasak: tough 1... invite both of them and have a heart to heart talk with them. support their relationship and gradually severe d tie between u and that girl. diplomatically support their relationship. don't let it weigh u down. try as much as possible to bear no grudges against them

Edumare bless you.

@Op, Take this opinion and discard whichever you've got already.
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Emperor_adrian: ..,....baba tru talk shaa....i've noticed dat ladies dnt lyk d cool guy/gentleman's way of lyf...,uhm.......i tink im gonna join d playboy squad..,
!
Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2013
J jamah:

Re: A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do by sweettease(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2013
This story is just too fake jare. A kidney transplant costs way more than a million naira and your posts on this thread so far doesn't depict a man who has gone through such.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... / When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" / Reasons Why Every Girl Should Give Her Man Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.