Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Am I Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong?? (1166 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2013
I have been this dating this girl for over a year now before she got admitted into the university, before she got admitted, she's an angel, she adore me, respects me (she still does to an extent) I got admitted a year before her, everything was going fine and smoothly until she told me she has been admitted into North America University in Cotonou, since the day she left nigeria for cotonou for school she has never called me for once, I do all the calling (to call her for one 1min is 39naira smiley and being a student you know its not gonna be easy) I tried my best to keep the fire of the relationship burning because I truly love her, sometimes when I call her, she just give me some lame excuse why I should end the call, sometimes she just won't pick her call, mind you I'm the type of guy that knows when a woman needs her space, so I didn't call her for 3days she didn't call either, I call her back we reconcile and everything was going fine again (I thought so). She finished her first semester and came home. The night she came home we were talking on the phone and she made this statement "See don't disturb me oo, I had peace of mind when I was in school" I was like WTF, I apologized and I cut the call, she called me back the following day and apologized saying she doesn't mean it. Along the line before she returns back to school, we had a disagreement and she said "Whatever you wanna do, its none of my business, I'm living fine without you at school, save yourself the trouble and let's end this relationship". She went back to school few weeks later, I called her when she got to school and she insulted me that I could hear her roommate laughing at me from the background. I stopped calling her again from that day. 3weeks later (yesterday night) she called me and told me that it seems I have found someone else that's why I don't call her again, she even told me that I have changed to her completely. Tell me AM I WRONG FOR PUTTING A STOP TO ALL THE CALLING AND JUST LETTING HER BE.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by wasak(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2013
if u go back to that girl e go pain me o... I swear e go. pain my spirit too. dump her asz !!!!!... too many fishes in the river...just too many...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Babamide(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Something has gone wrong with u.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Lmao..wat other handwriting do u need again.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Missprettie(f): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Is she mentally okay??
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2013
chidyhels: Lmao..wat other handwriting do u need again.

Its not like I'm begging her back or anything, hell there's lot of fishes in the ocean, what I'm trying to say is that she's making me feel guilty like its my fault.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2013
larride:

Its not like I'm begging her back or anything, hell there's lot of fishes in the ocean, what I'm trying to say is that she's making me feel guilty like its my fault.
I face d same situation currently. Some pipo nor knw wetin dem want I swear!
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Cikoloko(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
wasak: if u go back to that girl e go pain me o... I swear e go. pain my spirit too. dump her asz !!!!!... too many fishes in the river...just too many...
e go pain me pass u oh....sha op datz hw all Good girls gone bad behaves am very sure u were too good to her wen d love burning abeg free her n go 4 someone more beautiful Dan her....her closed frnd precisely or someone she knwz
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cikoloko: e go pain me pass u oh....sha op datz hw all Good girls gone bad behaves am very sure u were too good to her wen d love burning abeg free her n go 4 someone more beautiful Dan her....her closed frnd precisely or someone she knwz

Thanks bro but I can't do that to her. Though I have moved on, I can't date her friends.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Popowaa: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
She achieved what she wanted to,to make u feel guilty and for u not to blame her that she left u.Sm girls are smart

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: She achieved what she wanted to,to make u feel guilty and for u not to blame her that she left u.Sm girls are smart
you are very smart
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04
Diggz

Let me know when you see this so I can edit the mail.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by benqo01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04
See as the girl dey play with OP Omo
Re: Am I Wrong?? by diggz: 12:42pm On Apr 04
larride:
Diggz

Let me know when you see this so I can edit the mail.

Seen
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04
diggz:

Seen

Ok boss
Re: Am I Wrong?? by SageOddy: 1:12pm On Apr 04
Isaac, here I post it.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Ibrahim79mantu: 1:38pm On Apr 04
Put your hand on your chest and repeat after me,
I am a mumu

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong?? by Exceed15: 2:06pm On Apr 04
You called her again after you ignored her for 3days ... U r a simp. Cut her off as if she doesn't exist , get a new girl
Re: Am I Wrong?? by diggz: 9:33am On Apr 05
larride:

Ok boss

Left you a message
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Savedday2: 9:56am On Apr 05
What I don't understand is, how unah they do, wey make girls they use unah take dey play like this?

I really need to understand this?
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 10:02am On Apr 05
diggz:

Left you a message

Nothing entered.

You can drop the email, let me message you.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by MrCork: 10:54am On Apr 05
larride:
I have been this dating this girl for over a year now before she got admitted into the university, before she got admitted, she's an angel, she adore me, respects me (she still does to an extent) I got admitted a year before her, everything was going fine and smoothly until she told me she has been admitted into North America University in Cotonou, since the day she left nigeria for cotonou for school she has never called me for once, I do all the calling (to call her for one 1min is 39naira smiley and being a student you know its not gonna be easy) I tried my best to keep the fire of the relationship burning because I truly love her, sometimes when I call her, she just give me some lame excuse why I should end the call, sometimes she just won't pick her call, mind you I'm the type of guy that knows when a woman needs her space, so I didn't call her for 3days she didn't call either, I call her back we reconcile and everything was going fine again (I thought so). She finished her first semester and came home. The night she came home we were talking on the phone and she made this statement "See don't disturb me oo, I had peace of mind when I was in school" I was like WTF, I apologized and I cut the call, she called me back the following day and apologized saying she doesn't mean it. Along the line before she returns back to school, we had a disagreement and she said "Whatever you wanna do, its none of my business, I'm living fine without you at school, save yourself the trouble and let's end this relationship". She went back to school few weeks later, I called her when she got to school and she insulted me that I could hear her roommate laughing at me from the background. I stopped calling her again from that day. 3weeks later (yesterday night) she called me and told me that it seems I have found someone else that's why I don't call her again, she even told me that I have changed to her completely. Tell me AM I WRONG FOR PUTTING A STOP TO ALL THE CALLING AND JUST LETTING HER BE.

We dont under stand
Can u repet the question sir? angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong?? by diggz: 12:01pm On Apr 05
larride:

Nothing entered.

You can drop the email, let me message you.

Left you another message.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by larride(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05
diggz:

Left you another message.

Seen and replied.
Re: Am I Wrong?? by Solofresh2: 12:15pm On Apr 05
Sometimes when I read stories like this from foolish guys on nairaland,I will just smh
How foolish can you be

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) / She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again / Love Is Blind...hw Is Dis True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.