Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Girlfriends And Their Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends And Their Ex (791 Views)

How Girls Ask If Guys Have Girlfriends And How Guys React / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriends And Their Ex by burn(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Is it okay for your girlfriend to be close and constantly in touch with her ex?
My girlfriend tells me that her ex calls her every day. And he wants her back. But She assures me not to worry that she's over him.
I trust her But I dont want to take chances. I don't want to sound jealous and overprotective but at the same time I don't want to sit back while someone Will snatch my girlfriend.

I really Will like your opinions on this. Thanks.
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by kenx1(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2013
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by Infomizer(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2013
burn: Is it okay for your girlfriend to be close and constantly in touch with her ex?
My girlfriend tells me that her ex calls her every day. And he wants her back. But She assures me not to worry that she's over him.
I trust her But I dont want to take chances. I don't want to sound jealous and overprotective but at the same time I don't want to sit back while someone Will snatch my girlfriend.

I really Will like your opinions on this. Thanks.
Bro, my opinion is that you have a plan b. I was once in your shoes and i did not worry until i was exed (first love things). Exes can have a strong hold on their emotions so be careful. Tell her you're not comfy with his incessant calls and ask if she'll be happy if you received calls that frequently from your own ex whom you are so over. If she's intransigent, bro, be prepared for the 'expected'.
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2013
You might have to hit town for a replacement. Ain't no future with that one.
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by cycline404(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
tell her to fleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by 190theclown: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
OP's definately a plan C grin grin
Re: Girlfriends And Their Ex by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Some girls seriously dnt knw wat they want!

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Emotional / Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date / A Father 's Advice To His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.