Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity (48014 Views)

Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / NJC Clears Osun Judge Over Husband-snatching Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
9ja sha dis women sud luk 4 jobs to support demselves wot concerns d government wif husband scarcity embarassed
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Wsdm: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abimloaded: Na Wetin dey wan use husband do again na After all they are eatin i mean they can feed themselves and if it's JOYSTICK they are still after... Make dem go ASHEWO HOUSE for night na who knws if they'll be lucky to meet the man that'll marry the old used propertiex as a Wife.
Did you hear widows and orphans? Can't you even imagine that one of you kit or kin can be in their shoes? If such is said to them how will you feel? Lets be sympathetic sometimes.
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by everyday: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Scarcity me! When boy full street for Lagos
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by 25omega(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
a whole 8000 women and no pics?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by farem: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Their husbands and prospective suitors have signed for the PROJECT DEATH/TERRORISM otherfoolish known as JIHAD in pursuit of 70 virgins. This is the trend that will continue and increase alarmingly! Available men should be ready to follow the footsteps of their Chiefest Imam and break his unjust embargo of this nothing-more-than-four-wife,
Aren't we supposed to follow a good pioneer?
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by tomzman: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Roflmao! grin grin what won't we see in this country. So what do they expect the govt to do? Maybe the state govt should organise a 'women fair' for them where they would come and display themselves for some days for the men to see and pick their choice. Mtchew! Somebody better tell these women that men are looking for wives, not liabilities!

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Reski2500(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
awakulowoo: Zamfara State government should just involve money in this venture many ibos will run to Zamfara state to marry them.
tru talk, new business in hand..
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
awakulowoo: Zamfara State government should just involve money in this venture many ibos will run to Zamfara state to marry them.

Methanol has eroded your reasoning...
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Not only in Zamfara.
It is all over Nigeria, but millions of the boy-friendless and husband-less girls and women prefer to flock to the Single & Married churches to marching in public. grin

Women are now ra-ping men in Nigeria.

Have you not noticed many girls and women frowning on the streets of Nigeria?
They are lonely and sex starved. grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013

im sorry but LMAO. grin
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by godfreykingsley: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Let them face their problems because they are d cause of their present predicament
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
To all the Nairaland guys out there, using Seun, Sexkillz, Jaybee, r231, maclatunji, obinoscopy,friedburger, yuzedo, okija juju, Abba patrick, virgin finders& co limited and ati be be lo, as a point of contact. What are you still waiting for? Is this not the golden opportunity you have all been waiting for grin
undecided
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
skyfall: They don't sound like marriage "materials." They're just looking for men to dump their wahala on.

i agree
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by ektbear: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
The real story here seems to be poverty among Zamfaran women.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
abfan: which other type of story remain for person to hear for this life naw sef

The Holy Bible predicted it.
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Gpace: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
~ZN~:
So it's true afterall, this scarcity thingy. shocked

Well, the chinese on the other hand are complaining of lack of wives - an agreement can be reached between the two countries, there's still hope.

RE-DISCOVERY OF TRADE BY BARTER
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by eluquenson(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013

I cant just stop laffing grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lwtmb,can't stop laughing.Imagine protesting for husband.D shuld consider d boko guys n marry dem or advise dem to quit bombing themselves n pple.I thought u religion entitles d men to marry as enough women as possible.May be, u can consider been d 20th wife.Dis thread made my day in NL,Lmao ;DLwtmb,can't stop laughing.Imagine protesting for husband.D shuld consider d boko guys n marry dem or advise dem to quit bombing themselves n pple.I thought u religion entitles d men to marry as enough women as possible.May be, u can consider been d 20th wife.Dis thread made my day in NL,Lmao
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by critic(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abimloaded:
so, are you saying these Zamfara women should port to China ?
either ways
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by ceejayluv(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Maybe the Ombatse deity forbade their men from marrying....
Oh, sorry , thought I saw Nassarawa there...
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by critic(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abimloaded:
so, are you saying these Zamfara women should port to China ?
either ways
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
I cant stop laughing cos i am not sure how this is government's palava
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by 5much(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by pesty100(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Orikinla: Not only in Zamfara.
It is all over Nigeria, but millions of the boy-friendless and husband-less girls and women prefer to flock to the Single & Married churches to marching in public. grin

Women are now ra-ping men in Nigeria.

Have you not noticed many girls and women frowning on the streets of Nigeria?
They are lonely and sex starved. grin
and they need you joystick..... But what have you done
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by kentoplash(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
End time tins! grin
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by SterlingTowers(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Blame it on boko haram.
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Katsumoto: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: I cant stop laughing cos i am not sure how this is government's palava

It is the Sharia government's full responsibility.
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by spacechuks(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
There is no doubt scarcity of husband material of recent times even in the southern Nigeria...reason not farfetched include lack of jobs for men to carter for their family hence most guys remain single and keep flexing until they get 30's or 40's while they fellow girls/spinster keep doing mfm die by fire.....Alot of girls in the south are passing thru what their northern counterpart are experiencing,just that they keep pretending and deing in silence......The bottomline is that the govt is culpable because if you draw the partway very well...u can trace it to the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by tender92(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
in martin luther king jr voice

Ooh I have a Dream!!!

One day women will be doing the talking and men will be doing the listening.!
grin
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
ITbomb: The Bible says "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." (Isaiah 4:1).
That day is here , it is call that phrase Mukina loves to hear
END TIME THINGS
Re: Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity by eluquenson(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sterling Towers: Blame it on[b] boko haram[/b].

Invariably, all the men have been killed abi? grin grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.