Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Deleted Post - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (22094 Views)

10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2008
@Topic
party, hahahaha
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 2:34am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser grin grin what can I say about you other than "lol", child. You remind me of those silly teletubbies; your behavior and language is comparable to that of toddlers. You are pointing fingers at someone, claiming he is uneducated, but your lousy education has taught you that all romantics are "gays, irresponsible, abusers, molesters"? Didn't you ever learn about idiotic generalizations at your school. Lol.
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

I didn't even insult the pic @ oyinye, I just uttered the first thought that came to my head when I saw the picture. I don't see any wrong in that. Never once said the people in the pic are ugly. Those making those bogus allegations are clearly looking to make me a target - but I don't mind.
I don't need a medicine so there's no reason to have them give me one. That's your attempt at counter-rhetoric . . . you imployed the ef bombs and insults - those failed to work - now you're fumbling about with analogies . . what next? Aside . . . which kind yeye proverb be this? My house isn't built of glass, and I don't really see how that fits in here.
Exactly! Since you're so slow, I was trying to hint that you're irregular and abnormal. grin grin don't throw another ef bomb sha, it's all in good fun.

see how you're killing my good vibe with oyin? sigh! cockblock

You did not insult the pic? Are you retarded or what? You just told her to remove her picture(the first insult) and than you said that it will give you a heart attack (the second insult) and then you said you were puzzled by it (another insult). Its so obvious that you are actually referring that picture as ugly otherwise what else? Call me teletubby who cares. At least teletubbies are not as insulting, discriminating, low and uneducated like you.

People always ask me why alot of people look down on African people, well, I think thats the answer now. Cause we have people like you.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

You did not insult the pic? Are you retarded or what? You just told her to remove her picture(the first insult) and than you said that it will give you a heart attack (the second insult) and then you said you were puzzled by it (another insult). Its so obvious that you are actually referring that picture as ugly otherwise what else? Call me teletubby who cares. At least teletubbies are not as insulting, discriminating, low and uneducated like you.

People always ask me why alot of people look down on African people, well, I think thats the answer now. Cause we have people like you.

Asking her to get rid of the picture was a bit on the harsh side, I agree. The murmur about the heart attack was true and is none of your business, abi na your heart he be? I am a good judge of my own heart. Your other egregious comments are dismissable. lol. FYI, Africans aren't the only ones people look down upon.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2008
OH MY GOD CH3COO . Why dont you just stop blaberring and yapping like an old lady?

Onyinye, I can't believe you have such bad taste for men.
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2008
Ok CH3COO, Than explain to me what is the heart attack all about if its not about uglinest? I seriously am wondering about it.

FYI, alot of Africans whom travel around always get questioned the most cause the immigration dont respect their passports. Why's that? Cause of their doings and behaviour. . . . .

And also I would like to rephrase back on Romantic people. I DID NOT SAY IT, I SAW IT BEING DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

OH MY GOD CH3COO . Why don't you just stop blaberring and yapping like an old lady?

Anthony, I am no god; therefore, i am not your GOD.  smiley anthony have you no respect for elders?

Seems onyinye actually has good taste.
Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

All Romantic guys are gay, irresponsible, Abusers, Molesters and all the negative things which a devil could own.
Were those ur words or u were trynna quote a saying of some kind? Whoever said that, its the lamest excuse a guy would give for not being romantic.
Well tht's by the way.

ahem. . . dude take CH3COO to church and reconcile, its a freaking sunday morning FFS!
Fight on other days, try respecting sundays, lol.

LordChaser:

Call me teletubby who cares. At least teletubbies are not as insulting, discriminating, low and uneducated like you.

Teletubbies are fun to be with on TV, so CH3COO tht wont pass for an insult, geddit?

AnthonyKil:

OH MY GOD CH3COO . Why don't you just stop blaberring and yapping like an old lady?

Onyinye, I can't believe you have such bad taste for men.

ouch tht would hurt
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2008
You're not even a human at all (shows that you basically dont have no emotions cause you just bash and discriminate people like that) how on earth you want to refer yourself as God? What a RETARD. . . .

Gabby. . . . If you are listenin, why dont you say something. . . . . . . . This dude just won stop discriminating you.

And why on earth should I respect you if you dont have any respect for others? BLIMEY PIECE OF SHIT
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

Ok CH3COO, Than explain to me what is the heart attack all about if its not about uglinest? I seriously am wondering about it.

FYI, alot of Africans whom travel around always get questioned the most cause the immigration don't respect their passports. Why's that? Cause of their doings and behaviour. . . . .

And also I would like to rephrase back on Romantic people. I DID NOT SAY IT, I SAW IT BEING DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN.
What part of heart attack don't you understand?  Na by force.
provide the documents and proofs on romantic people. maybe you can be taken seriously after that.  Still daft nonetheless.

Must you believe everything you're told.  Intelligent people would question the validity of the things they're told.  Don't just take them and run with them.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2008
lordchase, what are the ways and doings of africans? you are a racist SOB.
Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

aha, tht explains it, sorry didnt see this post earlier, musta been made while i was typing and didnt care to look.

Polaris:

Dualcore,
stay out of this before I get in.
if u touch me i'lll tell mummy for u tongue
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2008
See? Now you make all the excuses in the world. Youi started this whole argument to begin with and now you're tryin to cover it up.

Dual Core, I think he should not be taken to church, he should be taken to hell instead.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2008
Dual Core:

Were those your words or u were trynna quote a saying of some kind? Whoever said that, its the lamest excuse a guy would give for not being romantic.
Well that's by the way.

ahem. . . dude take CH3COO to church and reconcile, its a freaking sunday morning FFS!
Fight on other days, try respecting sundays, lol.
The only attempt at resolve I'll have with this kid is to whip him with my pankere.  I don't call truce with two-year-olds.

Teletubbies are fun to be with on TV, so CH3COO that wont pass for an insult, geddit?
That's why toddlers love them, get it?  Their sense and behavior appeal to kiddies.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2008
Anthony, Omarion. Thats enough. Meet you at our main thread. We change the topic as the topic here has ended once and for all. Get it?  angry

No point baching CH3COO left and right. He has his own opinions. Why do you even bother to take it in?We have other things to be concern about so leave this instance!
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

See? Now you make all the excuses in the world. Youi started this whole argument to begin with and now you're tryin to cover it up.

Dual Core, I think he should not be taken to church, he should be taken to hell instead.

Excuses for?  I'm still rofl at the escapist strategy you're implementing to cover up the stupid post you made about romantics.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2008
spring rolls!
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2008
Polaris:

Anyways, I'll see you peeps tomorrow.

Time to sleep. Goodnight.
You're no better.
Racist and disrespect to women.
they're both distasteful
Why now?  I'm not one to intentionally disrespect women.  Only a brute would do something so despicable.  Btw, i'm not the racist, chaser is.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Anthony, Omarion. Thats enough. Meet you at our main thread. We change the topic as the topic here has ended once and for all. Get it? angry

No point baching CH3COO left and right. He has his own opinions. Why do you even bother to take it in?We have other things to be concern about so leave this instance!
gabrwywywy, how you dey jare?
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2008
Yeap. You are retarded indeed and Obvious a Coo Coo in da head. I TOLD YOU AND HAVE BEE REPHRASING IT TO YOU A MILLION TIMES. . . . I SAW IT ON  NATIONAL TV. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED. GEEZZZZ,

Yes Gabby, this is my last post here as I dont want to waste my time with this 100% bullet proof retard. Will move this instance. Right on Boss!
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

I'm sorry CH3COO What do you mean? Am not Nigerian so I dont quite understand yet your language.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2008
Polaris:

Dualcore,
stay out of this before I get in.

Acid is one rude pikin, and needs to be taught a lesson.

Dnt give me the sunday shnit, my sabbath was yest.

Read the whole situation before getting in, see who is at fault. geddit?

lol! polaris, why are you picking a fight with acid over the internet?  I'm not even close to breaking a sweat here and you are all getting worked up already.  It's funny!  

Forget that one.  Are you a SDA . . sabbath for saturday?  Hmm  lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2008
ibkaye:

spring rolls!
dolly wht on earth are u doing online this morning? dont ask me wht i'm doin, else. . .

ur two fake husbands were online the whole of last night and tht's wen u decided not to show up. we just waited and waited. lol

CH3COO:

if u're apologising, just do it, cUz tht ur statement harsh and can make person cry, no be small.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

Yeap. You are retarded indeed and Obvious a Coo Coo in da head. I TOLD YOU AND HAVE BEE REPHRASING IT TO YOU A MILLION TIMES. . . . I SAW IT ON  NATIONAL TV. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED. GEEZZZZ,

Yes Gabby, this is my last post here as I don't want to waste my time with this 100% bullet proof retard. Will move this instance. Right on Boss!
come back with the bollocks.  let's continue naggin back and forth.  
It is not by any means proven ; and that stupid comment still serves as a revelation of your IQ.low
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2008
gabrwyy, i was asking "how are you"?

dual core, of course i apologize. only if she thinks it's rude.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

gabrwyy, i was asking "how are you"?

dual core, of course i apologize. only if she thinks it's rude.

Hmm. . . I thought how are you is "Bawo ni"?

Anyways, am fine thank you. I would like to apologize to you on behalf of my brothers for being very rude to you and for bashing you as an indivual. Hope you dont have any hard feelings against them.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Hmm. . . I thought how are you is "Bawo ni"?

Anyways, am fine thank you. I would like to apologize to you on behalf of my brothers for being very rude to you and for bashing you as an indivual. Hope you don't have any hard feelings against them.

Aww gabrwwywl you're such a darling. Apology completely accepted. No hard feeling against your brothers gab, I don't harbor that kind of stuff on the internet.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

Aww gabrwwywl you're such a darling. Apology completely accepted. No hard feeling against your brothers gab, I don't harbor that kind of stuff on the internet.
Thank you for being very mature. I must tell you that this brothers of mine takes everything in like a sponge. Whether if its on the net or not, they will take everything in so hardly and get upset over it.

Anyways, I did feel alittle offended with your comments a few days ago but I am not taking it in seriously. After all, everyone is entitle to their own opinions. I cannot please every single individual.

Good luck to you and all the best.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Thank you for being very mature. I must tell you that this brothers of mine takes everything in like a sponge. Whether if its on the net or not, they will take everything in so hardly and get upset over it.

Anyways, I did feel alittle offended with your comments a few days ago but I am not taking it in seriously. After all, everyone is entitle to their own opinions. I cannot please every single individual.

Good luck to you and all the best.
Thanks! You have such a big heart.  Your brothers are family. Family likes to look out for family and that's what they're doing.  It's good, but too much of it can be hurtful to them.  I trust you're a good counsel and can point them in the right direction.  Even little boys eventually grow up to become the fathers of tomorrow.

Don't mind my comments.  Different strokes for different folks.  One man's meat is another's poison as they say.  They think I said you're ugly, but I didn't; even if I did it's not a problem. there are people out there willing to date even the ugliest of chicks.  With your brave comments you have shown that you are prettier than you are.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

Thanks! You have such a big heart. Your brothers are family. Family likes to look out for family and that's what they're doing. It's good, but too much of it can be hurtful to them. I trust you're a good counsel and can point them in the right direction. Even little boys eventually grow up to become the fathers of tomorrow.

Don't mind my comments. Different strokes for different folks. One man's meat is another's poison as they say. They think I said you're ugly, but I didn't; even if I did it's not a problem. there are people out there willing to date even the ugliest of chicks. With your brave comments you have shown that you are prettier than you are.

Heheh! CH3COO . . . . Do you know that they are so much older than me? Jake (AshtonJake) is 27, Anthony (AnthonyKil) is 26 and Omarion (LordChaser) is 29 so I think by right they should counsel me. grin Yes, I agree with you and sometimes they can be too over protective. Just lucky we are all born in different countries so I wont get too annoyed with them.

I must say, maybe if you actually think how bad the person look, maybe its best that you dont make that statement the next time to other folks or anything which sounded insulting cause it can be alittle harsh?
Re: Deleted Post by dreeldee: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO I think you should apologize to her outrightly and not the Clinton way smiley
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2008
Polaris quote:
Acid is one rude pikin, and needs to be taught a lesson.

I'm sorry but since when is Acidrop rude? I love that girl. She is one of the sweetest person I have met here.  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.