Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Deleted Post - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (22091 Views)

10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2008
dreeldee:

CH3COO I think you should apologize to her outrightly and not the Clinton way smiley

Dreeldeeeee. . . . Bawo ni? Apa khabar? grin
Re: Deleted Post by dreeldee: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Dreeldeeeee. . . . Bawo ni? Apa khabar? grin

Heeeeeeeey mo wa pa hope you know what that means cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .i have been finding it hard to sleep and was about to hit it when i came across this thread and i couldn't help but to comment. i went through it and i felt bad about the comment ch3coo made about you, please don't take it to heart, i'm sure he meant no harm ok wink

gabrywyl:

I'm sorry but since when is Acidrop rude? I love that girl. She is one of the sweetest person I have met here. undecided

I think she meant ch3coo cux his handle is actually the name of an acid acetate in chemistry
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2008
GABBYYY. . . . What are you still doing here and moreover talking to this Bugger? Come, lets go play ice Hockey. I'm damn piss and need to get my mind of it if you know what I mean. I'll spend you dinner. No probs. BUT PLEASEEEE. . . . NO RICE PORRIDGE!!! I'm sick of it. . .
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2008
dreeldee:

Heeeeeeeey mo wa pa hope you know what that means cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .i have been finding it hard to sleep and was about to hit it when i came across this thread and i couldn't help but to comment. i went through it and i felt bad about the comment ch3coo made about you, please don't take it to heart, i'm sure he meant no harm ok wink

Yes, I know what does mo wa pa means. I think its either Dre or Oyato whom taught me that before. Oh No. . . Am sory you find it hard to sleep. Why not listen to some light music or maybe drink some Hot chocolate to get you in the mood to sleep? Ok babe, have to go now. Sir Omarion Lord Chaser wants to go ice hocket. I'll see you around. Take care.

I think she meant ch3coo cux his handle is actually the name of an acid acetate in chemistry

Oh I see. Ok, Got it. Thanks. grin

LordChaser:

GABBYYY. . . . What are you still doing here and moreover talking to this Bugger? Come, lets go play ice Hockey. I'm damn piss and need to get my mind of it if you know what I mean. I'll spend you dinner. No probs. BUT PLEASEEEE. . . . NO RICE PORRIDGE!!! I'm sick of it. . .

Ok Bro. No Rice Porridge and will go ice hockey. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes and the clock starts now. Dont be late or I'll leave you.

And as for CH3COO, Apology or not, your sins on me have been forgiven and forggoten.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2008
it's zzz time.  I shall try to respond when I wake.

chaser, simmer down.  if you're pissed you're just stressing yourself over a non-issue.  please don't develop hypertension o.  I'm only advising you because your sister is a very warm person. Even a fool at forty must understand the quintessential worth of his health.

dreeldee:

thanks for understanding the clintonesque maneuver, dreldee.  I meant it but not harmfully.

gabrywyl:

I'm sorry but since when is Acidrop rude? I love that girl. She is one of the sweetest person I have met here.  undecided
she's making a reference to me.  I'm the acid she speaks of -- except I'm not even an acid, I am the acetate anion.
don't mind her, she's forgotten her chemistry so soon  in the acidic form, i am more lethal
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2008
CH3COO:

it's zzz time. I shall try to respond when I wake.

chaser, simmer down. if you're pissed you're just stressing yourself over a non-issue. please don't develop hypertension o. I'm only advising you because your sister is a very warm person.
thanks for understanding the clintonesque maneuver, dreldee. [b]I meant it but not harmfully.[/b]she's making a reference to me. I'm the acid she speaks of -- except I'm not even an acid, I am the acetate anion.
don't mind her, she's forgotten her chemistry so soon in the acidic form, i am more lethal

JESUS CHRIST. . . Listen to this guy. The bastard still calls our sista ugly and he even means it. He is indeed inhumaine and also I think he is blind. TELL ME ONCE AND FOR ALL, How do you see Gabby as Ugly angry Cause I dont see it at all.

And mind you, everyone loves Gabby . Without her, the children will be homeless and the they wont be any animal rights or Good Shepard Sisters or Blood Donater of O Negative. For you to say this on her, you are indeed now the lowest. Sorry but its a fact.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2008
anthony, so because I said I mean it you think that has something to do with ugliness.  We already arrived at a compromise that no one here has flatly said that she is ugly. no one, not even me.  your sister has a beautiful heart.
okay anthony?

refrain from using the name of our lord jesus christ in vain.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2008
in surplus, anthony I am not a judge. I don't decide w ho is pretty and who is ugly. my words on this thread are just my opinions; not statements of fact. don't let them bother you so much.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2008
LORD JESUS CHRIST THEN!

Ok, if its not ugly than what? Can't you just blurt it out on your first negative statement in your last post on what do you mean when you saw her picture so that we could end this right now?
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2008
Yeah. . . Be a Man and admit it angry

Unless if you want to admit yourself as a School Girl
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2008
AshtonJake:

Yeah. . . Be a Man and admit it angry

Unless if you want to admit yourself as a School Girl

Yeap, I guess he has finally and officially admited hisself as a School Girl. Make sure before you go out, your hair should be in Piggy tail style. OOhh. . . And dont forget to wear a Pink TUTU!
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Yeap, I guess he has finally and officially admited hisself as a School Girl. Make sure before you go out, your hair should be in Piggy tail style. OOhh. . . And don't forget to wear a Pink TUTU!

Haha! Nice one grin
Re: Deleted Post by jer: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2008
open mindednes and attention
Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
. . . then CH3COO and gabrywyl remained friends and lived happily ever after in their different homes.

[center]The End[/center]
[center]
CAST
CH3COO
gabrywyl
Anthony kil
dreeldee
LordChaser[/center]

watch out for part 2 starring CH3COO and LordChaser, make una no fight too much sha.

don't u just lurv happy endings in cartoons (not nigerian movies o)?
lolz

***runs off to have a good cry, happens after every good touching cartoon.
Re: Deleted Post by adamalalim(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
i dont know
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
adamalalim:

i don't know

U mean u dont ave weakness romantically
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2008
Dual Core:

. . . then CH3COO and gabrywyl remained friends and lived happily ever after in their different homes.

[center]The End[/center]
[center]
CAST
CH3COO
gabrywyl
Anthony kil
dreeldee
LordChaser[/center]

watch out for part 2 starring CH3COO and LordChaser, make una no fight too much sha.

don't u just lurv happy endings in cartoons (not nigerian movies o)?
lolz

***runs off to have a good cry, happens after every good touching cartoon.

I think gabrywyl should be at the top of the list cause she is the Hero of this show. She not only got humiliated by the Evil Villain (CH3COO)
but she even forgive and forget all of his discrimination and evil sins upon her. And she even apologize on behalf of her Brothers to this Bugger since none of us did anything wrong to begin with. See how life is not fair? The Evil people always gets away with everything but its okay, because you will eventually rot in Hell eventually!!!

And then after all the war and fights, he still have the guts to have a friendly chat with our sister!  angry What a SAD FOOL! And he refuses to even admit why is her picture giving him a heart attack and even refuse to apologize for what he have done. How LOW. . . . .
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2008
AnthonyKil:

I think gabrywyl should be at the top of the list cause she is the Hero of this show. She not only got humiliated by the Evil Villain (CH3COO)
but she even forgive and forget all of his discrimination and evil sins upon her. And she even apologize on behalf of her Brothers to this Bugger since none of us did anything wrong to begin with. See how life is not fair? The Evil people always gets away with everything but its okay, because you will eventually rot in Hell eventually!!!

And then after all the war and fights, he still have the guts to have a friendly chat with our sister! angry What a SAD FOOL! And he refuses to even admit why is her picture giving him a heart attack and even refuse to apologize for what he have done. How LOW. . . . .

I agree Ace. . . I completely agree with what you hjave to say. Its sad that our Sister forgive him yet he did not apologize at all. . . . . In the world of Gabry Shannon Wong, he will have a Bad Karma in his upcoming life. In our world, he will rot in Hell
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2008
Guys, Gabry is watching your post from here. And then you guys will get screwed. HAHA! grin

But yeah, the fool is not worth it to be forgiven at all considering that he has not apologize and has not explain well on what does he mean by his statement in the first place which had created this war to begin with. DUMB ASS! angry
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2008
AnthonyKil:

And then after all the war and fights, he still have the guts to have a friendly chat with our sister! angry What a SAD FOOL! And he refuses to even admit why is her picture giving him a heart attack and even refuse to apologize for what he have done. How LOW. . . . .

Gabrywyl is not interested in topping that meaningless list. Seriously she should be your senior. She has more intelligence inside that head of hers than you can manage in two of your heads combined. I think you should be happy that she has apologized and none of this should be drugged any further. If not for that I would have slapped your troublesome ass up and down. Meanie!
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2008
AshtonJake:

I agree Ace. . . I completely agree with what you hjave to say. Its sad that our Sister forgive him yet he did not apologize at all. . . . . In the world of Gabry Shannon Wong, he will have a Bad Karma in his upcoming life. In our world, he will rot in Hell
Don't ever wish bad shit on people you have no clue about.  All of your curse will bounce off me and be your portion for the next 24-hours.  We are here trying to engage in civil discussion and the best you can do is come up with reigns of abuse on your fellow man?  You sharp mouthed prick, you should have been born a woman.  What a d[i]i[/i]ck. I stopped jejenly and you two decided to continue throwing your insults. Grow up.
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2008
stop!!!
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 4:19am On Jul 12, 2008
CH3COO:

Gabrywyl is not interested in topping that meaningless list. Seriously she should be your senior. She has more intelligence inside that head of hers than you can manage in two of your heads combined. I think you should be happy that she has apologized and none of this should be drugged any further. If not for that I would have slapped your troublesome ass up and down. Meanie!

SHUT YOUR FAT GIRLY YAP YOU Arrow! angry you're obviously a drunked Ho thats why you started all this to begin with. If you have self control over your big fat jaw in the beggining, none of this argument would have existed. ASS! angry
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
i think itz getting more interesting!!!
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
MY OWN PLENTY, i a girl just touch my head, i swaer the thing don Go
Re: Deleted Post by DClems1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Mnaaaaaaaaaaaaa my own if a girl just tell me say oboy u are kute and i lov u
meeeeeeeeeeeeeen una guy the kolo grin
ladies in the house if una want say make i kolo make una triam cool[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Deleted Post by Ben13: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
no make sense
Re: Deleted Post by Mindfreak1: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
Yea U are cute like a monkey tongue tongue tongue

D - Clems:

Mnaaaaaaaaaaaaa my own if a girl just tell me say oboy u are kute and i lov u
meeeeeeeeeeeeeen una guy the kolo grin
ladies in the house if una want say make i kolo make una triam cool[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Deleted Post by MoneyRule(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
Fragility in any girl,drives me nuts,if she's fragile she automatically earns my total care and luv!
Re: Deleted Post by Ben13: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
listen very well to english language for easy understanding.
Re: Deleted Post by StanP(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
Sexy eye contacts
when she looks at me with an expression of "U are all i need write now"
i like ladies that can freely express themselves and can talk dirty, then turn me on instanta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.