Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40156 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Lilamartedi(f): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros: I thought justwise said that a thread has been going on supporting this notion of deactivation/delete feature since one year and only got 3077, abi na 3677 views with only 10 supporters, So now how truthful is that compared to almost everyone supporting the Notion here even when its not even up to 4days with even less viewers....? I dare you to put this on the FP and loose your Job.
Preach!!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IlCapitano(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Reminds me of my 3 year old cousin throwing tantrums.
the one that's smarter than you?

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Hot air actually. Reminds me of my 3 year old cousin throwing tantrums.

That is not fair on your 3yrs old cousin, he is better than these rats here
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
y is this not on the front page?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by kingphilip(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Kids should be in school, not on a forum staging protests and making threats.
sorry for dis but do u mean nairaland is meant for a particular age bracket?but sincerely i'm disappointed wit the above comment
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Feraz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omo, people dey vex for here oh *ducks on seeing a flying bottle*....

Apologies in advance if someone has made some contributions in any area I've touched. I didn't read every page.

That being said, Seun, I think you should listen to your people. If they don't like something and tell you, and you feel it's not a cool request, why not reply them rather than ignoring them...*ducks again on seeing a flying stool*....
Also, that suggestion made by Wu Zetian is a brilliant one about having multiple replies under someone who quotes someone's post...

C'mon Davo93, don't you think deleting replies will create information dearth here?
*runs out of thread protecting every part of my body*
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chikeziehosan: awon boyz gbe d dead body *flings it into canal

No way man, it would be better cremated, you don't want his rabid disease spreading. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
burkutu: y is this not on the front page?

Because they stand a chance of loosing their Aboki Surveillance Job if they put it on the FP, they are simply Selfish MOFO'S
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros:

Niccur you dont have one the last time i checked stop giving yourself false hope.

I got loads of time today to give loners like you some excitement,
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chikeziehosan: clap 4 urself...spewing sh.it online since 2007

You sir are such a gentleman. No wonder the mods tend to 'victimize' you.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
War zone.watching.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros:

Nwokem You remain NL dumbest
Atleast being dumb is only on NL right?
Ok you must be NL smartest,are you satisfied now? Now run along and get your award
wink
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by kingphilip(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Kids should be in school, not on a forum staging protests and making threats.
do u mean nairaland is meant for a particular set of people? If yes plz i'll need a specification but if no den i must confess i'm disappointed wit ur above comment
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

I got loads of time today to give loners like you some excitement,

Has any day gone by without you spending 22hours of your time on NL just for 2500 Naira recharge card per year...? so what other time do you have that has been wasting before Ogbeni...?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Feraz:
Also, that suggestion made by Wu Zetian is a brilliant one about having multiple replies under someone who quotes someone's post...
#WORD! cool
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexytabhi:
Atleast being dumb is only on NL right?
Ok you must be NL smartest,are you satisfied now? Now run along and get your award
wink

And who is this Bitchhhhhh that doesn't know that one can become a Tout online and still be a weakening physically, i have only witnessed his dumbness Online, and he could even be worst in Physical, now you run along and get fvcked over silly bitchhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros: I thought justwise said that a thread has been going on supporting this notion of deactivation/delete feature since one year and only got 3077, abi na 3677 views with only 10 supporters, So now how truthful is that compared to almost everyone supporting the Notion here even when its not even up to 4days with even less viewers....? I dare you to put this on the FP and loose your Job.
burkutu: y is this not on the front page?
You wan kill am?? what happens to his N2500 annual salary here?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros:

Has any day gone by without you spending 22hours of your time on NL just for 2500 Naira recharge card per year...? so what other time do you have that has been wasting before Ogbeni...?

Olodo, you don't have to physically be here when your ID is logged on, yea while you are here ranting i'm getting paid.

Happy days!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros:

And who is this Bitch that doesn't know that one can become a Tout online and still be a weakening physically, i have only witnessed his dumbness Online, and he could even be worst in Physical, now you run along and get fvcked over silly bitch.
Son of a bit*ch,no one here is responsible for your frustration so cry less huh. Lemme run o before he bites me with rabis teeth. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Anuoluwap(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Hot air actually. Reminds me of my 3 year old cousin throwing tantrums.
#Actionzero
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Just as you failed miserably to see the joke in my post.

O boy you are really wise o. After insulting someone and people turning on you you now change mouth to "no I was just joking". And now you are insulting someone for telling the truth. You are as wise as they come my friend, as wise as the bird brains come.

By the way, everything I said above is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexytabhi:
Son of a bit*ch,no one here is responsible for your frustration so cry less huh. Lemme run o before he bites me with rabis teeth. cheesy

Don't take that plonker seriously, he is crying his eyes out because of deactivation button but when he was banned he quickly registered another ID today. Why did he not leave and stopped logging on here?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Olodo, you don't have to physically be here when your ID is logged on, yea while you are here ranting i'm getting paid.

Happy days!

No jokes Niccur i can feed you for 10years, including your Lineage

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omokoh Bros:
Seun viewed this Topic and ran away like a Chicken who is being chased during Christmas season without no comment/plea to members to bear with him on this Issue...
In summary u mean he is a Shameless Coward?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Some mods would do anytin to get into my pants.
*faints*
So it is true, M
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

Habatically full time Job

Facebook mods av offices n are paid in cool cash n they are humble n decent n sensible
U seat at home using Ur C1 to ban people saying u av a full time job embarassed embarassed embarassed
Imagine that akward moment¡
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

Don't take that plonker seriously, he is crying his eyes out because of deactivation button but when he was banned he quickly registered another ID today. Why did he not leave and stopped logging on here?

Because that is what Seun wants, more traffic, he wants more people on NL....i will register 10 more Monikar because of you Fucktardssss
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by yemi2plus(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
val_dubem:
Yemi2plus,, why re U always criticizing the Moderators??
always?
Maybe you misspelt the word. This is my 5th post on this thread.
I can't seat and watch people do things in the wrong way and not talk. I'm not dumb for pete's sake.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
donem:
In summary u mean he is a Shameless Coward?

LMAO, i no wan talk bros, before another person go come talk the one wey pass my own, but all i can say is yes something like that.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise:

He needs to protest. The only fun available.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.