Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40170 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: You don't need to respond to this man 'Justwise' especially because he understands all what we are talking here. Everything has been explained in the intial thread.

You seriously have a prob, you can't answer a single question and at the same time discouraging others from doing so.
I don't understand a single point you are trying to make
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: I've frustrated you to the point of insults. . . My job is done.

I'm genius. cool

Create the ASUU thread fellas. I'll support you. Adios. cheesy

lol, MOFO you got served stop consoling yourself

And besides your Allegiances to ASUU proves how strongly it has affected you.

10 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by UjSizzle(f): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
*noisily sips a bottle of Pepsi*

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2013
**On My sideline Mode cool**
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Talking about important topics on the FP, is this what you call important topics..? https://www.nairaland.com/1438768/spaghetti-macaroni-which-prefer ^^

21 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk: Talking about important topics on the FP, is this what you call important topics..? https://www.nairaland.com/1438768/spaghetti-macaroni-which-prefer ^^
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by homesteady(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2013
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk: Talking about important topics on the FP, is this what you call important topics..? https://www.nairaland.com/1438768/spaghetti-macaroni-which-prefer ^^
I'll recommend that thread for frontpage 100times over this one.

I said it, now, cry me a river.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2013
LWKMD gringringrin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

Cause you are a Glorious Bastard
grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin

There ain't no one who is doing that sh1t with you on this thread so run along kid and stop being a dry comedian, you aint got jokes

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by UjSizzle(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2013
And this folks is the day English was murdered cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: And this folks is the day English was murdered cheesy
Blame ASUU.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
This is gradually taking shape.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

lol, Ogbeni you must be sleeping on top Okada, i am already at work..you are the frustrated and Jobless one here, what other Job do you do apart from this your Aboki Security Job.

Gbishi
*Metal Scrapes Ground
omo see bashing

LWKMD
*Jumps off 3storey building

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
eddiebruk:

No, your Brain Tumor must have been reading the Alphabets upside down, which was the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English.

gbam
Oghene yoma

Intergalactic Supernova
gboom

LWKMD

Treatment Le Fuckups Season 3

*Lands on Tarpaulin
jumps on d Highway Laughing haywiring home

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

'We'? How many of you out of 1000.000.....members of nairaland?

We as in me too
ayam among

Moderators do not need to be begged before we choose to delete our own posts....
I was about creating a Thread on this Issue
Thankgod 'm not Alone

Last i Checked we are on Facebook too

We can do whatever we want to do with our posts not grovel on our knees to Some high seating Lords n Ladies for a simple request....who are Extremely Rude..pompous..arrogant..biased n Some other things I do not wish to say...

Please give us our privacy
n If possible scrap d rude mods like A..B..C..n..Don this thread who are Feeling like Uther Pendragon..Lord Rahl..Hitler..n..High Priestess Lady Morgana

Thankz
U might as well bring out my posts too to prove blah that 'm blah..

Oya lubu lubus start quoting n start gbeing

Tenkz angry

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by switdil(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
C as words dey flow lyk bullet
This wan na real WAR o
I run for my lyf

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness
k is Joblessness[constant]
PU is Parental upbringing

All arriving at a serious indictment on the parents.

23 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin ^ chai all these for sexkillz. Lol

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Djkels(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Somepeople take nairaland too serious whu cares if they dont have delete button....

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness
k is Joblessness[constant]
PU is Parental upbringing

All arriving at a serious indictment on the parents.

How did you arrive at that figure?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: grin ^ chai all these for sexkillz. Lol
No names mentioned. But if that post is hidden, then my suspicion is confirmed.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Djkels: Somepeople take nairaland too serious whu cares if they dont have delete button....

Adumadu body
Kukumsa United

Must U comment Mr Mogbejomide
mmttcchew angry
Button kor
Zip ni

"Broke People like to think they got an opi-onions n it counts " -
Oluwa Wizzy Oyege yege
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

How did you arrive at that figure?
Simple statistical maths using the questionaire method.
How many alternate ID's do you have? ceteris paribus and honestly too!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

We as in me too
ayam among

Moderators do not need to be begged before we choose to delete our own posts....
I was about creating a Thread on this Issue
Thankgod 'm not Alone

Last i Checked we are on Facebook too

We can do whatever we want to do with our posts not grovel on our knees to Some high seating Lords n Ladies for a simple request....who are Extremely Rude..pompous..arrogant..biased n Some other things I do not wish to say...

Please give us our privacy
n If possible scrap d rude mods like A..B..C..n..Don this thread who are Feeling like Uther Pendragon..Lord Rahl..Hitler..n..High Priestess Lady Morgana

Thankz
U might as well bring out my posts too to prove blah that 'm blah..

Oya lubu lubus start quoting n start gbeing

Tenkz angry
too much of seasonalss. Smh dear
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
oh.dude:

too much of seasonalss. Smh dear

my dere is nor my forth is theh lord...umuchineke
nwoke aba u know say December af com

money must b maked

p.z

grab ur copies now
embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Guys, we don't need to be silent on what we want here!!! Please share this link to carry Nairalanders along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.