Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40314 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Madawaki01(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay: Sexkillz doesnt exist! He is the same as seun. Fact!!!!
really?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Eniqurl(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:
oye ki oju tie. Seun is ur mate and ur running errand for him. I wont pack bata for my mate in jesus name
chai vhiz ur prayer z very important oh....Ameeeeeeen
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Madawaki01(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:
big enuf to raaape a snail
oloshi olobo 2 kobo
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d: Sir ve known you to be a very good mod, with a complete sense, right from the dubai thread n the travel section, your comments here re really shocking...pls we really need ur proffessional attitude towards issues here, no fall my hand abeg.. thierz absolutely ntn wrong in the request bein made here, no need for the insults.
As I said earlier, I respect u alot.. tnks.

I have a simple policy..if you approached me with respect i will return the same, i don't do diplomacy when dealing with people who are quick to insult you and at the same time expect you to swallow and shut up.

Read through my posts here from the beginning and see my replies to those who were decent and matured in their replies. Most of these people think they have every right to say whatever they like to any moderator and at the same time claiming freedom of speech.

I was not against people making polite request, i support that because that can only improve nairaland, i'm against rude, obnoxious and arrogant individuals here who got no respect for other people's opinion, if you don't agree with their views the insults start raining.

I have said in my earlier post that there is nothing wrong with people suggesting for deactivation button but the reasons given are illogical and the approach is totally wrong.

Seun has the final say but you don't start making demands and threats even before Seun say a thing and any mod that replies are called all sorts of names.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Madawaki01: ko ni da fun gbogbo irandiran re
tah ah dodge it...iwo ni baba ehn
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Bolony:

Bros abeg shut up, at least his O'level get value pass your primary six result wey land you this Aboki NL security Job of 2500 Naira salary every year.
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by tunetokheyno(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2013
wow...........ok i agree some pple really need the power to exit this forum peacefully or at least strike back at mods that they feel have....well i don't know,mistreated them. lmao... i do feel that communication channels should be open so that mods talk to the online users, i mean if the only work of a mod is to ban!there are more than 50 softwares out there that can be programmed to do that... grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: I agree with seun. This thread is fun. cheesy

Morning. grin

You really think this is a joke. Smh.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by claremont(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93:
1.) The ability of a user to deactivate his/her account.
2.) Creation of a 'delete' tab on every users' posts and topics

I don't see anything wrong in these requests by the OP, I think any right-thinking Nairalander would also like these issues to be addressed. I do wonder though that the same MODs, who are supposed to be neutral on this issue and allow the creator of NL to address these issues, are the same people who are hell-bent on derailing this thread right from the first page.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Talibani(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Bisexual_Lad:

no mind d bastard [b] he thinks it's easy to b bisexual like us [/b]lwkmd

Madawaki baby how big is ya dick ??
sorry. It's not easy at all.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d: Sir ve known you to be a very good mod, with a complete sense, right from the dubai thread n the travel section, your comments here re really shocking...pls we really need ur professional attitude towards issues here, no fall my hand abeg.. thierz absolutely ntn wrong in the request bein made here, no need for the insults.
As I said earlier, I respect u alot.. tnks.

his true colors shinning through
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Mehn 'm sleepy jor...ttyl
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Seun:You folks are having a lot of fun.
interpretation: you fools are having alot of fun. smh¡
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

I have a simple policy..if you approached me with respect i will return the same, i don't do diplomacy when dealing with people who are quick to insult you and at the same time expect you to swallow and shut up.

Read through my posts here from the beginning and see my replies to those who were decent and matured in their replies. Most of these people think they have every right to say whatever they like to any moderator and at the same time claiming freedom of speech.

I was not against people making polite request, i support that because that can only improve nairaland, i'm against rude, obnoxious and arrogant individuals here who got no respect for other people's opinion, if you don't agree with their views the insults start raining.

I have said in my earlier post that there is nothing wrong with people suggesting for deactivation button but the reasons given are illogical and the approach is totally wrong.

Seun has the final say but you don't start making demands and threats even before Seun say a thing and any mod that replies are called all sorts of names.
I liked your comment, why? because you gave good points..now to ur point regardin illogical reasons, re u tryin to say all the reasons given by the op re illogical? not to mention the unsolicited mails NL sends to you when you dont login for more than a wk? re all these illogical?? @sexkillz startd this whole BS with his unguarded comments, so who will u blame if not ur fellow mod who seems to ve gone psycho?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2013
Talibani: sorry. It's not easy at all.
gbenusoun
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2013
They havent ban me yet? Nawa o. Errand bois. I will not pack sandals for my mates in jesus name!
I will be the boss of my self in jesus name:
adura!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2013
My roomates were discussin in unilag that seun and sexkillz are faqa? I was so surprised to confirm it after reading thru so i decided to join nairaland. ?oga gan oooooo
dey wont bang our anusss in jesus name,
dey wnt rapeee us in jn
aduraaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2013
I've gained so much from NL no lie, but thier re times when one just needs to take a break n deactivate his/her account just like facebook, doin so will block all mails, PM's, notification etc. abeg is this too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: ASUUUU.

Ko ni da fun Baba e. . . See what you have reduced our students to. E-protests and threats on a forum. grin

Baba e. grin

agbero oshodi. Boo loja? Op no short?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2013
mikelreal: I liked your comment, why? because you gave good points..now to ur point regardin illogical reasons, re u tryin to say all the reasons given by the op re illogical? not to mention the unsolicited mails NL sends to you when you dont login for more than a wk? re all these illogical?? @sexkillz startd this whole BS with his unguarded comments, so who will u blame if not ur fellow mod who seems to ve gone psycho?

Reasons i called illogical are: privacy, security and safety, deactivation button will not do any of those considering the way nairaland is designed.

Its your responsibility as an individual to be responsible online, hiding under an ID to say whatever you like thinking that deactivating your account will wipe out your past dirty history is just laughable

I was not against the request (if i need to repeat it over and over again) and the mods have the right just like everybody else to support or oppose the request.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by SilentCrescendo: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2013
chigodo: I've been following this thread from the beginning and its time to speak my mind. First I recognise you mazi Omenuko,a man that made me enjoy nairaland for the first time in the literature section and I know many of you knows him,Mazi, ekeneem gi!

Now back to the topic,I must say at this juncture that the way some moderators in this forum are behaving is rather unfortunate. I wonder if they ever care about the future of this forum and Seun's approach to this all important issue amuses me even the more,I wonder if they know that we the members are the reason nairaland is booming and if we mean nothing to Seun and his moderators,to the extent that some moderators are calling members rats,ranting children etc, this is a faceless forum,you don't know who is who,hmmm I'm afraid.....THERE WAS A FORUM!!

Your comment is so on point man... The Mods shoulda known by now that the members of nairaland made it what it is... Without the members, there'd be no need for nairaland and some Mods are on here calling people names...
Though I don't think the "7 days ultimatum" thingy is the best approach. Ok, I'm out.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Yuzedo baby:* i see u sweet
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Eniqurl(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay: My roomates were discussin in unilag that seun and sexkillz are faqa? I was so surprised to confirm it after reading thru so i decided to join nairaland. ?oga gan oooooo
dey wont bang our anusss in jesus name,
dey wnt rapeee us in jn
aduraaaaaaaa
lwkmd!! Weray!!! Walai ah dey feel ur prayer points lyk craaay...

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2013
from eggheaders on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1457797/sign-petition-sack-sexkillz/1 ''Freeglobe, you ain't gonna get any reply from seun or whoever is incharge of making the mods use their brains. The sexkid r.etard gat chronic low self esteem ish. Wondering why any sensible being will place ban that will elapse by 2105 on any handle. He hide a post where i made public his email exchanges with me where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. But am in the section posting away with my alternative handle that silly of the good for nothing beast for not banning that handle too. The product of bestiality keep following my handle around, i saw the dull head nematode viewing my car selling thread i was like wtf. The four froggy eyed bitach he is e- dating must be the most unfortunate female homo sapien if the marital fantasy ever materialise. What a shyte douchebag simpleton''

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2013
burkutu: from eggheaders on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1457797/sign-petition-sack-sexkillz/1 ''Freeglobe, you ain't gonna get any reply from seun or whoever is incharge of making the mods use their brains. The sexkid r.etard gat chronic low self esteem ish. Wondering why any sensible being will place ban that will elapse by 2105 on any handle. He hide a post where i made public his email exchanges with me where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. But am in the section posting away with my alternative handle that silly of the good for nothing beast for not banning that handle too. The product of bestiality keep following my handle around, i saw the dull head nematode viewing my car selling thread i was like wtf. The four froggy eyed bitach he is e- dating must be the most unfortunate female homo sapien if the marital fantasy ever materialise. What a shyte douchebag simpleton''

OMG you killed the Mofo bro.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2013
burkutu: from eggheaders on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1457797/sign-petition-sack-sexkillz/1 ''Freeglobe, you ain't gonna get any reply from seun or whoever is incharge of making the mods use their brains. The sexkid r.etard gat chronic low self esteem ish. Wondering why any sensible being will place ban that will elapse by 2105 on any handle. He hide a post where i made public his email exchanges with me where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. But am in the section posting away with my alternative handle that silly of the good for nothing beast for not banning that handle too. The product of bestiality keep following my handle around, i saw the dull head nematode viewing my car selling thread i was like wtf. The four froggy eyed bitach he is e- dating must be the most unfortunate female homo sapien if the marital fantasy ever materialise. What a shyte douchebag simpleton''
oluwa miiii o.
Aye ko ni insult mi. Dey wnt curse me. Ijn.
Oya, prayer!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:
deactivation button will not do any of those considering the way nairaland is designed.

well, since creating the button wont hurt anybdy, why is it now becomin so difficult? As I said earlier I need the deactivation button to be able to deactivate my account whenever I want to,n block unsolicited mails, pm's, notifications n d likes, not to wipe away my "history"
You re a mod for a reason, ther shud be a code of conduct, goodluck jonathan s bein hurled with insults on daily basis, I cant remember him replying any, why? because he has to respect the office/post he holds.
With the likes of sexkillz a mod is just like a tout, lacks control... Mr Seun has been insulted uncountable times, I havent seen him reply any comment with insult, why? because he is a leader n he has t respect the position he holds..if you cant respect the position ua holding, simply drop it n join us, so u can be free to say whatever u wanna say whenever u wantu.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2013
lwkmd.. With this food you just fed sexkillz i bet he won't eat for the rest of today.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2013
mikelreal: well, since creating the button wont hurt anybdy, why is it now becomin so difficult? As I said earlier I need the deactivation button to be able to deactivate my account whenever I want to,n block unsolicited mails, pm's, notifications n d likes, not to wipe away my "history"
You re a mod for a reason, ther shud be a code of conduct, goodluck jonathan s bein hurled with insults on daily basis, I cant remember him replying any, why? because he has to respect the office/post he holds.
With the likes of sexkillz a mod is just like a tout, lacks control... Mr Seun has been insulted uncountable times, I havent seen him reply any comment with insult, why? because he is a leader n he has t respect the position he holds..if you cant respect the position ua holding, simply drop it n join us, so u can be free to say whatever u wanna say whenever u wantu.
Peace.
'Wait for Seun to make that decision, you can block nairaland email address from sending you reminders.

You made a lot of lousy generalization , i don't know how you get to know that Goodluck Jonathan or Seun get insulted everyday and they do nothing about it.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2013
mikelreal: well, since creating the button wont hurt anybdy, why is it now becomin so difficult? As I said earlier I need the deactivation button to be able to deactivate my account whenever I want to,n block unsolicited mails, pm's, notifications n d likes, not to wipe away my "history"
Peace.

they don't want to lose this nice figure ''Stats: 1135814 members, 1393291 topics.''

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Charity begins at home.
I will teach my children charity ijn!
Anybody that will make my children uncouth like some albino rats will die by fire ijn!
Adurrrraaaa!!!
Prayyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50)

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.