Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40312 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: Mr.English speaker where were you when Prof.Chinua Achebe won an award in literature

Olodo abeg comot for road make i pass
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise: [/b]

See English language teach. grin grin
that was a deliberate typographical error...just by the way my sentences ar pristine n correct nobody az to tell u that i was lagos's state 2006 spelling bee champ...so dey wel n dnt lemme fal ur hand

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Chikeziehosan: 've reported u 4 calling me gay when 've not seen ur ugly face b4.... please i av a boyfriend n a girlfriend stop stalking me...i'll report u to mukina2 now
grin grin grin grin God!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Madawaki01(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2013
suxxman: let the battle continue. THE MAJORITYminority NL PROTESTERS VS THE INCOMPETENT NL MODS
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2013
why I personally need a delete account button? because of this sh1t that keeps flooding my mailbox on weekly basis.
Dear Spartan3d,
The following topics have been updated since your
last visit to Nairaland:
1) Domain Name Business:
https://www.nairaland.com/1385755/domain-
name-business/85#1385755.2742
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/followed to see
more updated topics.
Regards,
Nairaland Forum.
http://www.nairaland.com/
Sep 25 at 5:17pm · Sent from email
Thier re still many more in my mailbox!
I don tire, login outta NL wont solv anytn, as NL wont let you be!

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by yemi2plus(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2013
30pages and stil counting
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by DavidHume(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Last Comment:

You guys kip up your Foolish protest and give yourselves numbers:as I observe and count..The next fool should be the first to comment after this and other fool pls make sure u follow suits........who is the first ......and the rest?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Chikeziehosan: that was a deliberate typographical error...just by the way my sentences ar pristine n correct nobody az to tell u that i was lagos's state 2006 spelling bee champ...so dey wel n dnt lemme fal ur hand

No it wasn't, you are just full of nonsense, you are hiding under text-speak to cover your inability to put together a constructive sentence
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2013
In all fairness, this thread should be in jokes section. See comedy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

Because of this thread, I pray ASUU strike lasts longer. See entertainment! grin
Keep fooling urself with d Bolded, U dont know ur Job is threatened, U'll soon b a jobless Mofo.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2013
I pity sexkilz sha..if ur boss see all d nonsense. Wey u dey yarn like dis, ur work dan finish b dat. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by burkutu: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: You folks are having a lot of fun.
this must be a diff person using oga's handle. Mod, suspend the account until the bug is fixed
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise: grin grin grin grin God!!
is deh Lord...check my dp..d black girl is my sweetus(f)
i'll upload my sweetus(m) soon
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by chigodo(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2013
I've been following this thread from the beginning and its time to speak my mind. First I recognise you mazi Omenuko,a man that made me enjoy nairaland for the first time in the literature section and I know many of you knows him,Mazi, ekeneem gi!

Now back to the topic,I must say at this juncture that the way some moderators in this forum are behaving is rather unfortunate. I wonder if they ever care about the future of this forum and Seun's approach to this all important issue amuses me even the more,I wonder if they know that we the members are the reason nairaland is booming and if we mean nothing to Seun and his moderators,to the extent that some moderators are calling members rats,ranting children etc, this is a faceless forum,you don't know who is who,hmmm I'm afraid.....THERE WAS A FORUM!!

Mazi_Omenuko:

You just spoke my mind. If he had put up such a statement at the beginning of this thread, it wouldn't have gotten to 26 pages of aimless bickering, agitation, accusations and counter-acusations.

Seun lacks public relations code; he folds his arms and allow things die a natural death. Maybe he enjoys the controversies, maybe its his way of spicing up his forum; but its an unprofessional tactics.

Even some big banks have people employed to smile for you and tell you 'welcome, thank you for banking with us'.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2013
richP:
ny friend, who hurt you as a kid?? was it yoir dad? dis he tell you, you were Not going to amount to anything in life? did he flog you whenever you failed a course in school? is this why you feel the urge to punish people like your dad did to you??
i would give you my details so i would give professional help but you my friend are a lost case

You need that professional help more than i do.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Talibani(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Chikeziehosan: that was a deliberate typographical error...just by the way my sentences ar pristine n correct nobody az to tell u that i was lagos's state 2006 spelling bee champ...so dey wel n dnt lemme fal ur hand
sharrap dia! For 7years you still dey hold on to that award.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

No it wasn't, you are just full of nonsense, you are hiding under text-speak to cover your inability to put together a constructive sentence
mr man my o'level worths more than ur life...dont go n gan o..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
David Hume: Last Comment:

You guys kip up your Foolish protest and give yourselves numbers:as I observe and count..The next fool should be the first to comment after this and other fool pls make sure u follow suits........who is the first ......and the rest?
na we we..na fool dey knw full

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
They are deleting my post. Pls , who knows of an alternate forum? I reg cos of this shiit called thread. Pls qoute and reply me

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: In all fairness, this thread should be in jokes section. See comedy. grin grin grin

Noooo...don't move it there yet... let more loners join first, they are getting more IDs and the numbers are increasing grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by donem: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

Next time she will be responsible online, you don't come online hiding under ID to do all sorts of stuff hoping that delete button will help you clean your dirty past.
You see how Myopic you are?

Am off would visit this record making thread later.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2013
Stand up comedians everywhere on this thread. . . grin Try imagining basket mouth on stage making demands. That's how I see these "protesters". Kmt. grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Talibani: sharrap dia! For 7years you still dey hold on to that award.
oshi lomo..who put ur mouth..which 1 az anybody in ur lineage ashifd..
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Erm.....I wanna see what hell fire looks like
It's that easy, there are many ways to go to hell.
Option 1: Go jump into the lagoon
Option 2: Stand in front of a main road when a trailer is coming with great speed
Option 3: Drink otapiapia (Rat poison)
Option 4: It's also optional to kill yourself rather than commit suicide etc...

Try any of those options and you'll be on the other extreme with the speed of light banning members and hidding post with your Nokia2200, cause that's what you know how to do best.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
I dey go church now, when i return, i hope the struggle will take a new dimension!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: In all fairness, this thread should be in jokes section. See comedy. grin grin grin
LoL, bros you need help asap.. Stop acting like one deranged douchebaq on a public forum... you dont ve anytn sensible to say? STFU and walkaway, you can see how MR Dume respected his age n waka~ed stop falling ur hands abeg...just disappear,dont worry I will make sure nobdy smack you...konji really killz.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Madawaki01(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
richP:
ny friend, who hurt yuou as a kid?? was it yoir dad?dis he tell you, you were Not going to amount to anything in life? did he flog you whenever you failed a course in school? is this why you feel the urge to punish people like your dad did to you??
i would give you my details so i would give professional help but you my friend are a lost case
how old are u?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50)

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.