Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni (42723 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Dibiachukwu: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ojiofor: This is for those who said fajuyi choose to die with his oga.

Col. Adekunle Fajuyi was the governor of South West at the time, and the head of state, Ironsi, was staying in his house in Ibadan. So we don’t want a situation where they would say he conspired with us. So we decided the best thing to do was to open fire there even if Governor Fajuyi was also caught, so that they would just be buried together, and that was what happened.Jerry boy.

Let them continue deceiving themselves. They know that they are incapable of they claim fajuiyi did. He plotted with them, as usual, and they didn't spare his behind either. Any Igbo that comes out again, and tell us to join hands with any Nigerian group. May God punish that person. All we need is strategic alliance, in things that are mutually beneficial. And it must be done with deep suspicion and total monitoring, at all times. The case of Banjo, should never ever repeat itself in our history. Ever!

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by wesley80(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2013
^ Tell that to Ngige.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2013
That silence is golden has never been any better than this interview by 'Jerry boy'. What is his point? I guess he did not know it was going to be translated in english or cared less about it's interpretation. If this man were remarkable for wisdom, he'd know that the day they murdered Ironsi was the day our problem in Nigeria became bigger than Nigeria and Nigerians.
Ironsi's death gave birth to the Hausa-fulani oligarchy that the rest of the country(including Jerry boy's Tarok people) are suffering from.
It is a shame that President Goodluck Jonathan is as undecided and eager to please the north as Ironsi. Maybe that is why forgotten and abandoned entities are beginning to come into reckoning and launch to spotlight.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Xfactoria: 3:00am On Sep 28, 2013
utumunta: That silence is golden has never been any better than this interview by 'Jerry boy'. What is his point? I guess he did not know it was going to be translated in english or cared less about it's interpretation. If this man were remarkable for wisdom, he'd know that the day they murdered Ironsi was the day our problem in Nigeria became bigger than Nigeria and Nigerians.
Ironsi's death gave birth to the Hausa-fulani oligarchy that the rest of the country(including Jerry boy's Tarok people) are suffering from.
It is a shame that President Goodluck Jonathan is as undecided and eager to please the north as Ironsi. Maybe that is why forgotten and abandoned entities are beginning to come into reckoning and launch to spotlight.

Typical of you south-easterners, you will never accept that you ever did anything wrong or that you started the regrettable ethnic bigotry that has eaten deep into our fabric in this country. In your dishonest or maybe myopic thoughts, Nigeria's problem started with the assassination of Ironsi and other Igbos and not from the Igbo coup of January 1966. It is that same denial that led you guys into following an oxford-trained spoilt brat into a senseless war that you were never prepared for. It is the same reason that in your opinions "the Igbos have no friends" in present day Nigeria, not even those who tolerate you and gave you opportunities could pass as friends.

What you see or read here on Nairaland is that Yorubas hate Igbos and are in fact the cause of all Igbo problems. But here is somebody telling us that they did what Yorubas will never conceive against Igbos, yet they seem more friendly to you guys that Yorubas. Igbos will fare better in Nigeria when they learn to face the reality of their failings and identify who their real friends are.

16 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by drnoel: 3:06am On Sep 28, 2013
talktimi: Why are people acting all surprised about this interview ? The facts about events leading up to the 1966 coup and the civil war have been documented in several books on both sides of the divide & Useni isnt saying anything far from what ive read previously. We as a nation only need to learn how to get our acts right if we really want to stay together as one peacefully even if we have to convene an SNC. Ps the Diya coup really took place, i dont know why some people are living in denial. Dude is lucky to be alive. Ok
deor03: It's always good for our history to be told, no matter how distasteful.
We are supposed to learn from this and avoid a repeat. Over the years, I have refused to blame the young revolutionary coupist, nor the counter-coup northern soldiers nor Ojukwu for the war.

Issues were not managed well between 1960-1966, and caused the death of millions of Nigerians.

However, the sad thing is that over 4 decades later, we have not learnt our lessons
I agree, its also more sad when people out of fear of retribution ask the people who were there not to talk. I mean, this is our legacy and those of our children. It has to told, not just in words but also in books without blowing details out of proportion like OBJ did in his book. Our elders have to let history be the judge cos we won't judge them. My interest and I hope I speak for some of us too is the knowledge, just so mistakes of the past does not repeat itself or rear its ugly head.
That said, I would like to read shoyinkas memoir and his narration of that time.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by drnoel: 3:23am On Sep 28, 2013
X-factoria:

Dibiachukwu:

Let them continue deceiving themselves. They know that they are incapable of they claim fajuiyi did. He plotted with them, as usual, and they didn't spare his behind either. Any Igbo that comes out again, and tell us to join hands with any Nigerian group. May God punish that person. All we need is strategic alliance, in things that are mutually beneficial. And it must be done with deep suspicion and total monitoring, at all times. The case of Banjo, should never ever repeat itself in our history. Ever!
Typical of you south-easterners, you will never accept that you ever did anything wrong or that you started the regrettable ethnic bigotry that has eaten deep into our fabric in this country. In your dishonest or maybe myopic thoughts, Nigeria's problem started with the assassination of Ironsi and other Igbos and not from the Igbo coup of January 1966. It is that same denial that led you guys into following an oxford-trained spoilt brat into a senseless war that you were never prepared for. It is the same reason that in your opinions "the Igbos have no friends" in present day Nigeria, not even those who tolerate you and gave you opportunities could pass as friends.

What you see or read here on Nairaland is that Yorubas hate Igbos and are in fact the cause of all Igbo problems. But here is somebody telling us that they did what Yorubas will never conceive against Igbos, yet they seem more friendly to you guys that Yorubas. Igbos will fare better in Nigeria when they learn to face the reality of their failings and identify who their real friends are.
My broda, why don't u tune ur irritation down. Its uncalled for. After reading ur post, I came close to insulting u but realised quickly that's it will be the same thing u just did to our friend u quoted above so held back my bad retorts. We both know NL is full of bigots, idots and illiterates who only think in one direction but do u blame them? Nigerians have not known anyother thing for the past 30 years. They've only known bigotry, religious divide and fanatism but then Nigerians are better than that. We really as a people have to see beyond all those hogwash, it can only stop if and when we work/change our mentality. Only a true unpolluted mind, free of these maladies can push our forward.
We should forget ethnic divide and think about progress as a united people, regardless of ethnicity. This ethnic cancer will never stop growing unless we unroot it. Knowing all these, I wonder why u still allowed a bigotry statement like provoke u.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by fr3do(m): 3:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Interesting story
why fan flames?
people as educated as I am wont be bitter about this,but what of the less educated?
Leave history for the historians.
Any unnecessary detail that will be detrimental to the unity of Nigeria should be removed.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by drnoel: 3:39am On Sep 28, 2013
wesley80: lol, could'nt help laughing at your description of the "Brave Coward". To think he was mocking the 'Crying General' - Diya - while soundind totally oblivious of his own shortcomings speaks volumes. I guess we are supposed to forget about the sidelined and hurriedly retired self - indulging Lt General and only remeber him as the brave man that helped Noretherners avenge the murder of their heroes! I guess that's what this interview was about, no wonder it was done in Hausa.
It was done 4 their people, so u can imagine how much salt and pepper he must have added to it to make it appetising to them. It boils down to that fact that their still depose southerners and the part the easterners played but still that mentality is dangerous to the present unstable day Nigeria. I still say the story should but devoid of all sentiments.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Dibiachukwu: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

X-factoria:

What you see or read here on Nairaland is that Yorubas hate Igbos and are in fact the cause of all Igbo problems. But here is somebody telling us that they did what Yorubas will never conceive against Igbos, yet they seem more friendly to you guys that Yorubas. Igbos will fare better in Nigeria when they learn to face the reality of their failings and identify who their real friends are
drnoel:
My broda, why don't u tune ur irritation down. Its uncalled for. After reading ur post, I came close to insulting u but realised quickly that's it will be the same thing u just did to our friend u quoted above so held back my bad retorts. We both know NL is full of bigots, idots and illiterates who only think in one direction but do u blame them? Nigerians have not known anyother thing for the past 30 years. They've only known bigotry, religious divide and fanatism but then Nigerians are better than that. We really as a people have to see beyond all those hogwash, it can only stop if and when we work/change our mentality. Only a true unpolluted mind, free of these maladies can push our forward.
We should forget ethnic divide and think about progress as a united people, regardless of ethnicity. This ethnic cancer will never stop growing unless we unroot it. Knowing all these, I wonder why u still allowed a bigotry statement like provoke u.

I don't care what anybody that is not of my nation thinks, it is them and their God! I have every right not to like anybody. It is impossible for us to build any functional society with our mortal enemy. Anybody that kills and rapes your kids and mothers, is your mortal enemy! These people are our enemies. They have proven it time and time again. I am not buying the rubbish anybody is spewing. It is me and my people in God. I have nothing in common with these people. My people that love these people, I remove from too. Until they repent! May God almighty be the judge!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by drnoel: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

I don't care what anybody that is not of my nation thinks, it is them and their God! I have every right not to like anybody. It is impossible for us to build any functional society with our mortal enemy. Anybody that kills and rapes your kids and mothers, is your mortal enemy! These people are our enemies. They have proven it time and time again. I am not buying the rubbish anybody is spewing. It is me and my people in God. I have nothing in common with these people. My people that love these people, I remove from too. Until they repent! May God almighty be the judge!
I take it u are Christian. Well don't go shoting any guns b4 u are sure that u are being shot at.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
DerideGull: Jeremiah Usani was one of the reasons the January 15, 1966 coup was precipitated. Anybody who knows anything about military must marvel at the instance where a 14 year old boy proceeded to MOMS, Aldershot after two years in the Boys Company School in Zaria. Jeremiah Usani was not the only unqualified northerners the Sarduna and Tafawa Balewa’s government commissioned into Nigerian army at the urging of British. The goons such as Jeremiah Usani were scared to the bones because the intention of January 15, 1966 boys was to weed Nigerian army of all unqualified stiffs such as Usani and Abacha.

the below excerpt from the interview corroborates what the old dede said
But while that was going on,
words started going round
about what the Igbo officers
were saying: that they had
killed the snake, but had failed
to cut off the head. Which
meant those of us left might
make them suffer later, that
there was therefore the need
to finish us off
. Instead of
them to show remorse and
apologise, they were planning
another sinister attacks.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Tolexander:
the below excerpt from the interview corroborates what the old dede said
And you believed that nonsense? We are dealing with facts here and not hearsay! I have 3 things to say here.
1. Nzeogwu's was truly motivated by a real urge to purge the nation of tribal and corrupt leaders(both military and civilian)
2.I blame Ifeajuna and co for not finishing their own mission in the east.
3. We as a nation have not learned from our history.
4. The idots (APC and co) calling for revolution and whatnot are on their own because nobody will take the bull by the horn this time. Igbos have learned to keep quiet and observe less we be accused of another biased revolution.If the yorubas are tired of how Nigeria is, let them do what they can. But one thing is sure, GEJ will still be here till 2019! One Nigeria! (At least until we are honestly tired of the hellhole)

5 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by IGBOSON1: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Aigbofa:

It doesn't change what we know about the people who set the stage for a disorganized country where everyone is suspicious of everyone's motives .

^^^You mean Nigerias' wahala as noted in bold started with the first coup?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2013
slimghost:
And you believed that nonsense? We are dealing with facts here and not hearsay!
so far hearsays aren't documented doesn't mean there isn't an element of truth in them
I have 3 things to say here.
1. Nzeogwu's was truly motivated by a real urge to purge the nation of tribal and corrupt leaders(both military and civilian)
like tafawa balewa and not nnamdi azikwe grin
like mamailari, ademulegun and not ironsi grin

like akintola, amadu bello and not okpara and osadebey grin. If the west was wild, was the north also wild?
a finished assignment in the west, a complete assignment in the north(2 out of 4 regions). But a failed one in the east! grin
just because the bond of nationality is very weeker than the ethnic bond.

4. The idots (APC and co) calling for revolution and whatnot are on their own because nobody will take the bull by the horn this time.
to me, APC is just nowhere near the saviour for now. I don't support APC, only want another devil as rival for the existing devil
Igbos have learned to keep quiet and observe less we be accused of another biased revolution
tell that to another being! Not having and given priviledge to hold the mantle of power is not synonymous to keeping quiet! Who was APGA presidential candidate in 2003 election?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Tolexander: so far hearsays aren't documented doesn't mean there isn't an element of truth in them like tafawa balewa and not nnamdi azikwe grin
like mamailari, ademulegun and not ironsi grin

like akintola, amadu bello and not okpara grin. If the west was wild, was the north also wild? a finished assignment in the west, a complete assignment in the north(2 out of 3 regions). But a failed one in the east! grin
just because the bond of nationality is very weeker than the ethnic bond.

to me, APC is just nowhere near the saviour for now. I don't support APC, only want another devil as rival for the existing devil tell that to another being! Not having and given priviledge to hold the mantle of power is not synonymous to keeping quiet! Who was APGA presidential candidate in 2003 election?
I don't know if you have comprehension issues oga. I said I BLAME Ifeajuna and co sparing the lives of Michael Okpara and co. You think it was an Igbo coup and a yoruba Major was among the 5 majors?. It was just a matter of gross incompetence,sabotage and indiscipline on the side of the officers sent to take care of business in the east.if you know my people very well, then you would understand that we are not power crazy. We can achieve all we want individually and collectively as a group without your mantle of power! Truth is, my people have learned their lessons. You wonder why there was no protest in the southeast during the subsidy issue?. When its time for a SNC, we shall say our bit but for now, let the revolution mongers do it alone!

5 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2013
slimghost:
I don't know if you have comprehension issues oga. I said I BLAME Ifeajuna and co sparing the lives of Michael Okpara and co. You think it was an Igbo coup and a yoruba Major was among the 5 majors?
you meant Major Adewale Ademoyega?
Since Colonel Victor Banjo, a yoruba, fought for the southeastern part against nigeria, then by your logic, the war wasn't biafra vs nigeria but nigeria vs nigeria!
It was just a matter of gross incompetence,sabotage and indiscipline on the side of the officers sent to take care of business in the east.if you know my people very well, then you would understand that we are not power crazy
a lunatic will never buy this from you. Why then did they plot the first coup to indirectly impose their own leader?
We can achieve all we want individually and collectively as a group without your mantle of power! Truth is, my people have learned their lessons. You wonder why there was no protest in the southeast during the subsidy issue?
tell me when they ever made a major national protest since 1960.

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Life goes on!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Tolexander: you meant Major Adewale Ademoyega?
Since Colonel Victor Banjo, a yoruba, fought for the southeastern part against nigeria, then by your logic, the war wasn't biafra vs nigeria but nigeria vs nigeria!
a lunatic will never buy this from you. Why then did they plot the first coup to indirectly impose their own leader? tell me when they ever make a major national protest since 1960.
You can twist this all you want but am not here to argue back and forth wth you. If you are a man of intergrity and honesty, I guess you would know the truth deep diwn you but professing it might be a different ball game. Mind you, some of the coup plotters made it known that they intended to make Awolowo the president although we can never know the truth now. Anyway, I know your type, when it suits you Igbos should not have anything in common with the SS but when it suits you again, you call Nzeogwu, a SS man an igboman. Yes we accept he is igbo but let his cause be a lesson for us all, only that this time around, we are waiting for another "nzeogwu" from yorubaland! But do you guys have the balls? Enough of the noise already and off with the revolution!

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
slimghost:
You can twist this all you want but am not here to argue back and forth wth you. If you are a man of intergrity and honesty, I guess you would know the truth deep diwn you but professing it might be a different ball game. Mind you, some of the coup plotters made it known that they intended to make Awolowo the president although we can never know the truth now.
another crap to buy and solicit pity from the yorubas
Anyway, I know your type, when it suits you Igbos should not have anything in common with the SS but when it suits you again, you call Nzeogwu, a SS man an igboman[quote]boy, i am not among those that can't differentiate igbo tribe from south east. So stop the fallacy of hasty generalization and conclusion! [quote]Yes we accept he is igbo but let his cause be a lesson for us all, only that this time around, we are waiting for another "nzeogwu" from yorubaland! But do you guys have the balls? Enough of the noise already and off with the revolution!
we don't need another tribal revolution but a general one without sentiment or tribal oriented.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tolexander: another crap to buy and solicit pity from the yorubas
unfortunately, this one your people are breeding already smirks of tribalism and sentiments! Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by StObaino1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tolexander: another crap to buy and solicit pity from the yorubas

I know you are intellectually lazy but never thought you were borderline schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Ngwakwe: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bros, save your time for intellectual debates and avoid people with prejudiced mindset.

slimghost: unfortunately, this one your people are breeding already smirks of tribalism and sentiments! Nuff said!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
DerideGull:

I know you are intellectually lazy but never thought you were borderline schizophrenic.
coming from an old cargo!

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
slimghost:
And you believed that nonsense? We are dealing with facts here and not hearsay! I have 3 things to say here.
4. The idots (APC and co) calling for revolution and whatnot are on their own because nobody will take the bull by the horn this time. Igbos have learned to keep quiet and observe less we be accused of another biased revolution.If the yorubas are tired of how Nigeria is, let them do what they can. But one thing is sure, GEJ will still be here till 2019! One Nigeria! (At least until we are honestly tired of the hellhole)

You said 3 things but listed 4, are you that stupid?? tongue angry In any case, you must be a little kid still counting 1 - 10 on your fingers. Revolution is not when an idi.ot carries a cutlass to fight a war. Ibos were not in any way carrying out a revolution but a self-serving deed to colonize the resources of the nation for themselves. The history of Azikiwe and ibos shortly before then showed that Zik preferred to less educated, less exposed Northerners they could pull wool over their eyes at that time rather than Chief Awolowo, his lieutenants and Yorubas who were far ahead and visionaries as they would show in less than 10 years taking the entire Western Nigeria to a level no region has approached till today.

Revolution does not mean carrying weapons. Revolution can be silent, can be by superior thinking, intense development, a break from the old order that has not yielded people anything. How about first developing the economy of your states and regions so much that it cannot be ignored and I am not even talking about oil? Anambra is still a poor state with an IGR of 450 M while Osun State is at 1.6 B, Ogun at 4 B while Imo and Abia is struggling around the 1 B mark while Lagos is besting you all at 27 B! Wait until a few more years when the SW's investments, unparalleled administration and superior planning reaches that threshold when the economy begins to boom and they have integrated their region even more. You will still be here crying about revolution and what happened years before you were born. I think some of you suffered a head crash immediately you were born!

8 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
DerideGull:

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander][/quote]

Ignore the bagger! He is an expired product and still crying about the collosal loss of the ill fated war.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
At dis hs old age, dis fool stil hasnt realisd dat him & hs people has been used & dumped that the next level is systematic exterminatn which is currently on going nw using bokoharam & fulani jihadists! sad
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
madam_oringo:

Ignore the bagger! He is an expired product and still crying about the collosal loss of the ill fated war.

Mad woman_oringogoro

You sounded like a hospitalized loony. I am not a soothsayer but I sense ignoramus from afar. In your previous though moronic post, you hinted about Igbo carrying a self-serving revolution to colonize the resources of the nation. May I ask you if the aforementioned resources of nation Ndigbo attempted to colonize located in western, northern or midwestern region?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
greateros: At dis hs old age, dis fool stil hasnt realisd dat him & hs people has been used & dumped that the next level is systematic exterminatn which is currently on going nw using bokoharam & fulani jihadists! sad

Don't be fhoolish! BH and Fulani jihadists is a direct product of bad and failed leadership of today and the past! It is NOT about anyone duping anybody! When BH kill hundreds in Borno, is it not the people who are around that area that are killed and they are predominantly Hausas/northerners and people from the SE who cannot stay in Iboland but must go to the north! There are far more muslim dominated countries like Dubai, Qatar and SA but their leaders have mostly ensured the entire country is prosperous so an average citizen would rather do some work, go and party and play with his friends or sleep with his wife / gf - all better than a frustrated people who have nothing to do and easily sold a cheap lie on religion! This is the truth! It has nothing to do with the civil war or the MB fighting alongside with other Nigerians. That you pretend not to see the obvious connection does not mean others don't see it and MOST actually do! In a country where everyone who wants to buy or rent a house can afford one, where all houses are at least average in quality, where there is food to eat and jobs, that is a place for more happy people who will not be interested in dying or killing themselves or blaming anyone for their hunger. I know you are emotionally unstable like most of your people but it does not mean that sane people can not reason in a logical and rational way!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
greateros: At dis hs old age, dis fool stil hasnt realisd dat him & hs people has been used & dumped that the next level is systematic exterminatn which is currently on going nw using bokoharam & fulani jihadists! sad

Only a redundant fool such as you recognizes another fool that has been used and dumped. It is true experience is the best teacher. You shall remain an ostrich for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison / Senate President Saraki's Official Potrait ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.