Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni (42724 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
And why would anyone with a brain believe the excuses Ifeajuna gave for not killing Okpara?

If Ifeajuna had no qualms killing Largema in a hotel or shooting his boss and mentor, Maimalari, dead in the middle of the night and on the street, why should he care about the presence of an ArchBishop?

I ask again, why was a Lieutenant sent to arrest Okpara and not a unit of similar force as those sent to Akintola and Bello? Why the need for Ifeajuna to go and complete a task that was assigned already?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
erniok: @kats, you said the majors never communicated after the coup but Ademoyega said they did at uyo prison.

My point was that, they didn't communicate as a group after the execution of the coup. Any communication in prison is not relevant. They would only start giving each other excuses for failing. Once the coup failed, they all went their separate ways.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
kingoflag: Well, I dont think its fair to call him a bigot, afterall you would agree that hes asking reasonable questions.
well, I will ask you to get Ademoyaga's book yourself and read. Only then would you see the lies and deceitts in katsumoto's copy and paste thrash. Thank God Ademoyega is not an igboman. He clearly stated their reasons for the coup and why it failed. He laid the bulk of the blames on Ifeajuna and Major Don Okafor, the same thing I wrote earlier on.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
erniok: @kats, you said the majors never communicated after the coup but Ademoyega said they did at uyo prison.
Never you believe any copy and paste thrash posted by that guy! He knows little and half knowledge is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katsumoto: And why would anyone with a brain believe the excuses Ifeajuna gave for not killing Okpara?

If Ifeajuna had no qualms killing Largema in a hotel or shooting his boss and mentor, Maimalari, dead in the middle of the night and on the street, why should he care about the presence of an ArchBishop?

I ask again, why was a Lieutenant sent to arrest Okpara and not a unit of similar force as those sent to Akintola and Bello? Why the need for Ifeajuna to go and complete a task that was assigned already?
Questioning the discipline and the loyalty to the course of the igbo soldiers sent to enugu is understandable but calling the coup a power grab by igbos is outright silly!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by erniok(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost: well, I will ask you to get Ademoyaga's book yourself and read. Only then would you see the lies and deceitts in katsumoto's copy and paste thrash. Thank God Ademoyega is not an igboman. He clearly stated their reasons for the coup and why it failed. He laid the bulk of the blames on Ifeajuna and Major Don Okafor, the same thing I wrote earlier on.
I agree with you. Even general t.y danjuma acknowledged that nzeogwu was a true nationalist who hated what the politicians were doing at that time. When conversing with you, he will condemn the politicians of that day and watch your reaction. If you joined in, he will simply say: do not worry, we'll fix them.

His mistakes was that he joined a coup that was not his and tried to assume leadership of a coup with ulterior motive. Ifeajuna (who was doing zik biddings) wanted an igbo coup unknown to nzeogwu that wanted a national coup and at the end of the day, it became an igbo coup.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost:
Questioning the discipline and the loyalty to the course of the igbo soldiers sent to enugu is understandable but calling the coup a power grab by igbos is outright silly!

Refer us to why aifeajuna couldnt kill okpara in ademoyega's coup. You are jumping all over the place. You started with insults, i will soon retaliate.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
erniok:
I agree with you. Even general t.y danjuma acknowledged that nzeogwu was a true nationalist who hated what the politicians were doing at that time. When conversing with you, he will condemn the politicians of that day and watch your reaction. If you joined in, he will simply say: do not worry, we'll fix them.

His mistakes was that he joined a coup that was not his and tried to assume leadership of a coup with ulterior motive. Ifeajuna (who was doing zik biddings) wanted an igbo coup unknown to nzeogwu that wanted a national coup and at the end of the day, it became an igbo coup.

This i agree with. I have stated this position several times. Nzeogwu didnt know whose bidding he was doing.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost: well, I will ask you to get Ademoyaga's book yourself and read. Only then would you see the lies and deceitts in katsumoto's copy and paste thrash. Thank God Ademoyega is not an igboman. He clearly stated their reasons for the coup and why it failed. He laid the bulk of the blames on Ifeajuna and Major Don Okafor, the same thing I wrote earlier on.

The execution of d coup had nothing to do with the reasons for planning the coup.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

The execution of d coup had nothing to do with the reasons for planning the coup.
You believed otherwise. Have you seen why I called you a bigot?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Refer us to why aifeajuna couldnt kill okpara in ademoyega's coup. You are jumping all over the place. You started with insults, i will soon retaliate.
From where you lifted your copy and paste thrash, you intentionally forgot this?
Shehu Shagari in quote: "When we reminded Major-General Ironsi if he needed to avail himself of the British pledge of assistance, he replied it was too late as the army was pressing him to assume power. Indeed, he confessed his personal reluctance to take over because of his ignorance of government; but insisted the boys were adamant and anxiously waiting outside. He advised it would be in our interest, and that of the country, to temporarily cede power to him to avert disaster. Accordingly, we acceded to his request since we had no better alternative. Ironsi then insisted that the understanding be written".
Katsumoto, you are obviously confused.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

This i agree with. I have stated this position several times. Nzeogwu didnt know whose bidding he was doing.
So it was no longer a power grab coup by igbos?. Hahahahahahaha. Who even listens to this guy? Smh

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by ShineuEye: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did Katztsumotocycle contact mods to hide my post?

@mods
How come Katztsumoto can hide my post? Or do the mods prefer his poo to mine?

Can the mods explain to me why they think Katztsumoto's poo is better than others.

All am asking is for fairness.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Nice logic but why did Nwafor Orizu not swear in Dipcharima who was the individual selected by NPC, the party that lost the prime minister? Why did Orizu prefer to hand over to Ironsi? We deduce that because Ironsi was Igbo and to ensure that the objective of the failed coup was accomplished. Why should the death of two ministers (Balewa and Okotie Eboh) result in the death of democracy? Are Prime ministers not replaced regularly? Did Jonathan not sack about 9 ministers the other day? Did Nigeria collapse?

Nigeria became a country built on greed on injustice because

1. Igbo officers killed everyone else but their own

2. Orizu refused to swear in the individual nominated by the ruling party

3. Ironsi promulgated decree 34 which divided Nigeria into 35 provinces and made all civil servants part of a unified civil service despite being advised not to do so by Katsina, Gowon, Bassey, and Kam Salem. The day after the promulgation of decree 34, Lt. Col.Ojukwu publicly announced in Enugu that on the basis of seniority, Igbo civil servants would be transferred to other regions and Lagos.

4. Ironsi abolished the compulsory Hausa test for civil service positions in the North, meaning that non-Hausa speaking people could take positions in the North.

5. Ironsi’s advisory team comprised Francis Nwokedi, Pius Okigbo, and Lt. Colonel Patrick Anwunah (all Igbos)

6. Ironsi made Nwokedi the sole commissioner forthe establishment of an administrative machinery for a unified Nigeria

Analyse the issue dispassionately and not through the normal 'every other group is bad and evil while Igbo is innocent'. The Igbo attempted a power grab and failed. Isn't it an irony that the Igbo aligned with the North to form the first government but the Igbos then think all the problems in the first republic were caused by others but not Igbos. If the first government was corrupt and didn't rely on merit, are the Igbos not guilty of the crimes as well?

There goes General Kastumoto! In fact I misses a name Nwokedi and your post just reminded me! Your factual analysis is so on point, everyone else can see it except ibos.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Tolexander: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost:
You obviously reason from your anus! Kindly quote where Ademoyega said that he was sold a dummy you shameless liar.if you bother to read the book, you will see the page where he categorically stated the reasons for Okpala's escape being the presence of Arcbishop Makariot. I have lost mine though but I will get another soon enough. You are nothing but a hate filled bigot disinforming people here.
boy! That isn't the reasonable way of arguing. If you know you have nothing or lost the fact to support your arguement, the best thing is to shut up and wait till the time you are able to retrieve it. How are we going to redeem you from the fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantium since you are unable to copy and paste your fact here?

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Mogidi: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

There goes General Kastumoto! In fact I misses a name Nwokedi and your post just reminded me! Your factual analysis is so on point, everyone else can see it except ibos.

Not just Ibo's except you're as blind as a bat. You must be a poo lover to like the poo he spew's any time he's not on the bottle.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijaking1: Another beer parlour rant without due consideration to the many books, personal accounts, and established articles written on these events.
All these have been to justify the wholesome massacre of every available easterner at the period. Can you talk about eastern officers killed too? No question, more Igbo officers were involved in the first coup, but this attempt to link every Igbo to the act would have been like going after every Yoruba for what Awo did to Igbos. It is wrong and unscientific.

Another ibo caught pants down! LWTMB! grin grin! It doesn't matter what you write or say: the MAJORITY of Nigerians know it was an ibo coup. You can see that even clearly from Usenis interview. It doesn't matter if you write a billion lame excuses, the Yorubas know much better. The Midwest folks know too, just like other minorities. So put a sock on your big okra mouth and to catch some akpu balls.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost:
Most Nigerians are corrupt my brother and not just our leaders. I believe a SNC is urgent because I sense catastrophe in 2015!

Catastrophe?! Nigeria has been been at war with herself for a few years now; its just not fully blown all over yet. This is the result of allowing rampant corruption to fester on this long--- eventually it leads to total breakdown of law and order because everybody has neglected or become derelict in the performance of their duty if they are not getting paid "on the side". SNC is ultimately important, but I fear that it will only lead to quicker beginning of what I think-- at this point-- is an unavoidable Civil War. The greed for that Oil money has reached dizzying heights and the gladiators are willing to go to any lengths to win. Did you ever imagine that thered be a time when Nigerians would be willing to blow themselves up for any reason? Or that a terrorist like Henry Okah would accuse a sitting President of being his accomplice in the bombing and killing of Nigerian citizens on Nigerian soil? Whether full truth or half truth, the bottom-line is elements in the North, and elements in the South, have waged war against each other and the Nigerian people have been turned into pawns. All it takes is for one side to call the other's bluff, strike the match, and set the whole place on fire. The funny thing is, none of the actors are fighting for the people but for themselves and their pockets. Until corruption is aggressively fought in Nigeria, no meaningful long term development will be achieved, the whole polity will always be on the edge, suspicious of each other and Individuals will try to make off with as much as possible from the Government coffers if they are ever in charge of it because---simply--- there is no loyalty to country. So, really, all this you guys are arguing is--- my apologies--- RUBBISH! Those guys youre fighting over are dead, and they created all this mess in the first place that now nobody knows how to clean it up. What you guys should be doing is thinking how to eradicate corruption in Nigeria and not if anyone deserved to kill the other person.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Mogidi: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

Another ibo caught pants down! LWTMB! grin grin! It doesn't matter what you write or say: the MAJORITY of Nigerians know it was an ibo coup. You can see that even clearly from Usenis interview. It doesn't matter if you write a billion lame excuses, the Yorubas know much better. The Midwest folks know too, just like other minorities. So put a sock on your big okra mouth and to catch some akpu balls.

Stop speaking on behalf of the Midwest thank you, we left the Western region for a reason.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tolexander: boy! That isn't the reasonable way of arguing. If you know you have nothing or lost the fact to support your arguement, the best thing is to shut up and wait till the time you are able to retrieve it. How are we going to redeem you from the fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantium since you are unable to copy and paste your fact here?
I have schooled and exposed Katsumoto's arse on this particular thread, with facts from the horses mouth. If you must copy and paste,paste the whole damn article and not twist it to suit your bigoted agenda. I won't join issues with you because you are way below my line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Ngwakwe: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
honeric01:

What are you saying na?

What I'm saying is that everybody has chosen to believe the narrative that favours his/her agenda but unfortunately the aftermath of the war is still glaring and the wounds not healed.

As Godswill Akpabio will like to put it, if the war has actually ended, why is there no plan to implement the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction in the region where the war was actually fought and facilities / infrastructures bombed to stone age. On a second look, the reconstruction and rehabilitation started and were focused in the North and Western Regions of Nigeria.

There is a grand plan to suffocate the people of Eastern Nigeria and continue the devastation through skewed policy implementations by falsifying Census figures to favour the victors of the civil war, negligence to providing minimal life sustaining infrastructures that will spur growth and development that would help to stop these uncontrollable mass movement of the Igbo youths to other regions where these amenities are readily available.

Today, the North is killing the Igbos after the Igbos have surrendered to one Nigeria while the West is threatening fire and brimstone preparing its people to unleash genocide on the Igbos in the South West unless they surrender their wealth and liberties to the Yorubas and forgo their political rights as enshrined in the constitution of One Nigeria.

Bros, the Igbos need breathing space, equal right and justice after surrendering to One Nigeria but alas what we are seeing is more hostilities, threats and call for genocide of our people
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by slimghost(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
kingoflag:

Catastrophe?! Nigeria has been been at war with herself for a few years now; its just not fully blown all over yet. This is the result of allowing rampant corruption to fester on this long--- eventually it leads to total breakdown of law and order because everybody has neglected or become derelict in the performance of their duty if they are not getting paid "on the side". SNC is ultimately important, but I fear that it will only lead to quicker beginning of what I think-- at this point-- is an unavoidable Civil War. The greed for that Oil money has reached dizzying heights and the gladiators are willing to go to any lengths to win. Did you ever imagine that thered be a time when Nigerians would be willing to blow themselves up for any reason? Or that a terrorist like Henry Okah would accuse a sitting President of being his accomplice in the bombing and killing of Nigerian citizens on Nigerian soil? Whether full truth or half truth, the bottom-line is elements in the North, and elements in the South, have waged war against each other and the Nigerian people have been turned into pawns. All it takes is for one side to call the other's bluff, strike the match, and set the whole place on fire. The funny thing is, none of the actors are fighting for the people but for themselves and their pockets. Until corruption is aggressively fought in Nigeria, no meaningful long term development will be achieved, the whole polity will always be on the edge, suspicious of each other and Individuals will try to make off with as much as possible from the Government coffers if they are ever in charge of it because---simply--- there is no loyalty to country. So, really, all this you guys are arguing is--- my apologies--- RUBBISH! Those guys youre fighting over are dead, and they created all this mess in the first place that now nobody knows how to clean it up. What you guys should be doing is thinking how to eradicate corruption in Nigeria and not if anyone deserved to kill the other person.
Bros, I agree with everything you posted here! But we still need to know our history! Nice write up though. Kudos!
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
na2day!:
Katsumoto, thank you,
You too much grin
May I suggest you write a book on this matter, in the light of the continous brain washing of our brethren from the east of Niger?
It will be a great service to the nation cool

YES! Kastumoto please write a book! You may say well I am younger and not in the war myself but you have something A LOT of people don't have: cross referenced accounts of several encounters of history! Plus very incisive analysis and questions which are enough to form original ideas, analysis and expert opinions that could be discussed till eternity! It can be done and even any small obstacles like a small team of collaborators and researchers and funding can be easily contributed by a fraction of your readers on NL. I am very confident that your usually balanced views will ensure the most original accounts, undoctored and untainted with heresy and rumours will ensure the wide acceptance of the accounts as a complete source of knowledge. I would be glad to be part of such project at anytime.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by ojay0203: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost:

Which lecture? Copy and paste history? I am still waiting for the kid to quote a principal actor of the coup! They want us to believe the coup was a power grab attempt by Igbos and yet the coup was practical aborted by Ironsi? Are people this dumb in Nigeria?
Yes, let them explain that. That's the point i'm making here. A lot of people are quoting stories they were fed with which is far from the truth.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Babangida once said if he was woken up from sleep and told a Yoruba man is executing a coup he would go back to sleep. Considering this statement let me ask a basic question, do Yoruba soldiers know how to fire a "gun".
Correct me if am wrong but the only Yoruba man ever to plan a coup is General "cry cry baby" Diya.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

Read the post of the other ajokutamamumi before you and you see him crying about the war and Yorubas. I guess the Horuba soldiers just came to Biafra spoke and the biafran renegades started falling dead? Why would Yoruba need guns when they had that much power of the spoken word? LMAO

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost: Funny enough, I never knew Festus Okotie Eboh and colonel Unegbe were hausa and yoruba respectively. Like said, we owe our children the truth and we must tell it. Idiots can twist the truth all they like but thank God some of us still know the truth. The yoruba people have started their noise again but unfortunately this time, there is no Nzeogwu to do shiit! They can go ahead with their revolution. As for we Igbos, we love this government and will support GEJ again come 2019!

Ibos have NEVER done anything to protest bad leadership in Nigeria ever except in 1967 when they tried to corner the entire leadership of the country so they are not misses at all. Even if the retardeen does not leave till 2019, how will that help ibos? Chances are that a northerner will become president at that time and ibos position becomes even more untenable as the small crumbs you are eating now will be followed by 8 years of hunger again and hell will freeze over before Hausas vote for an ibo candidate. So eat well today because starvation lies ahead for you.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ngwakwe:

What I'm saying is that everybody has chosen to believe the narrative that favours his/her agenda but unfortunately the aftermath of the war is still glaring and the wounds not healed.

As Godswill Akpabio will like to put it, if the war has actually ended, why is there no plan to implement the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction in the region where the war was actually fought and facilities / infrastructures bombed to stone age. On a second look, the reconstruction and rehabilitation started and were focused in the North and Western Regions of Nigeria.

There is a grand plan to suffocate the people of Eastern Nigeria and continue the devastation through skewed policy implementations by falsifying Census figures to favour the victors of the civil war, negligence to providing minimal life sustaining infrastructures that will spur growth and development that would help to stop these uncontrollable mass movement of the Igbo youths to other regions where these amenities are readily available.

Today, the North is killing the Igbos after the Igbos have surrendered to one Nigeria while the West is threatening fire and brimstone preparing its people to unleash genocide on the Igbos in the South West unless they surrender their wealth and liberties to the Yorubas and forgo their political rights as enshrined in the constitution of One Nigeria.

Bros, the Igbos need breathing space, equal right and justice after surrendering to One Nigeria but alas what we are seeing is more hostilities, threats and call for genocide of our people
100% rubbish!

Where is the "Meaningful development" anywhere in Nigeria that was starved of the Igbos? Dont Eastern States receive allocations? What are your Governors using it for aside from stashing it abroad, buying mansions, luxury cars and Private jets? Dont be a pawn, and stop spreading hate. People like you only end up infecting the rest of us. People becoming defensive and start sounding like you. Face the facts at hand and battle them instead of apportioning unnecessary blame to whole tribes, your problem is the leaders not the people. The leaders are who you should be spewing your venom against.

6 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
erniok:

Simply and effectively put.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by PointB: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
eagle,eye:
It's been long a read anything from Jerry Can(sorry boy). But after going through the interview, I was reminded of another General who has been quiet for a long while. The person is General Oladipo Diya.
Any update on this fine gentleman, Diya?

lol. O'boy you wicked o. What do you want a General who grovel at the foot of a Major to say to the public? I am rather surprised that he hasn't taken some deadly pills.

At topic, well done Jerry boy. You assassinated Ironsi and Fajuyi and defeated Biafra. please tell us what has become of your glorious country especially the North after all these years that you lurked around in the corridors of power.

what did you achieve?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by madamoringo(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Stop speaking on behalf of the Midwest thank you, we left the Western region for a reason.

See mumu attaché! Who is speaking on behalf of the mid west? Let it be known to dolts like you that I am not speaking on behalf of anyone but for myself and history which can not be changed! When biafran soldiers crossed into Asaba and it was the gallant Nigerian soldiers that came to kill off the urchins Nigeria spoke and that was history! I am speaking about that history and not for anyone! Now buzz off empty Igbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison / Senate President Saraki's Official Potrait ( Photo) / Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.