Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (5964 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
dis series is done and dusted,though i lved it alot..deres really no need for this thread much..
Bro,on behalf of the inhabitants of this planet Earth and the component of the Universe,including aliens from outer space,I very much welcome you to this thread. If you don't have anything to contribute,why not do yourself a favor and take a seat and sit down on the sideline and watch proceedings? Or better still,go to another thread. You missed road? undecided
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2013
chokl8candie:
well the series myt be done and dusted but to sm of us its not over cz i hvnt seen all the episodes. There's no harm in discussing jx cuz its over
Thank you. I like your maturity and mature response. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Chokl8candie and Nomski0,this thread must no die. No matter what. embarassed

Nomski,you would be the anchor of the thread,because I am sure you have watched all the episodes(how you manage to watch films,even when you are studying a time consuming course like Medicine baffles me) But for the mean time,we would consign our discussion to those episodes we all have watched and discuss about it,and with time,we would watch the remaining episodes. cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Perfect lonely boy.
Was anyone else obsessed with Vanessa and Chuck's brief relationship?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nomski0: Perfect lonely boy.
Was anyone else obsessed with Vanessa and Chuck's brief relationship?
For all I know,their relationship was more of a fling than anything serious. I think Vanessa and Dan were suited for each others. Or what do you think?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Rosebert(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Finally i get to meet my fellow lovers..anyway i hv been looking for season 6 all to no avail...no one said dey liked Serena.. I do love her and also act like her somtyms..(not d "it" gal part though)..wat happened to her at d end Nomski?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nomski0: Yay!!!
Finally!

My best character has to be Blair Waldorf! I was almost becoming a real life Blair while reading the series.
I love her bitchy, queen bee attitude. I adore her fashion sense, her poise, her graceful and scandalous way life. And best of all her authority. She mwah.
I'm a huge fan. Watched the series but never got to read the book. It seems you've read them. Did you download the books? Where can i get them please?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
I never liked that vanessa of a girl. She has this negative aura on her. From her eyes to her dress sense bores me. I get relieved each time she's humiliated or put down by the gang. She knows her place (brooklyn) but it's obvious she wants more. Imagine her when she was dating Nate. Gross. Thank God the relationship did not last. Who else hated this vanessa freak.

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Bro,on behalf of the inhabitants of this planet Earth and the component of the Universe,including aliens from outer space,I very much welcome you to this thread. If you don't have anything to contribute,why not do yourself a favor and take a seat and sit down on the sideline and watch proceedings? Or better still,go to another thread. You missed road? undecided
*ignored* keep forming dan humprey
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: I'm a huge fan. Watched the series but never got to read the book. It seems you've read them. Did you download the books? Where can i get them please?
No mi amigo, I didnt download them, i searched our local bookshop like a thief and disturbed the bookseller before i could get hold of them. Very interesting series
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Rosebert: Finally i get to meet my fellow lovers..anyway i hv been looking for season 6 all to no avail...no one said dey liked Serena.. I do love her and also act like her somtyms..(not d "it" gal part though)..wat happened to her at d end Nomski?
Serena got married to Dan, in a glamorous wedding.......... meant for Blair.
She lived happily ever after with lonely boy
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:
No mi amigo, I didnt download them, i searched our local bookshop like a thief and disturbed the bookseller before i could get hold of them. Very interesting series
awww. Wish there was a way you could send them to me. I gotta do some serious searching. I always prefer the books to the movies. Just like the harry potter and sisterhood of the travelling pants series. The books were far more interesting.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: awww. Wish there was a way you could send them to me. I gotta do some serious searching. I always prefer the books to the movies. Just like the harry potter and sisterhood of the travelling pants series. The books were far more interesting.
Me too. I think we're gonna be best pals on this thread.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Me too. I think we're gonna be best pals on this thread.
xo cute. But lets not derail the thread for danhumphrey. Just one tiny off topic question. Have you read the pretty little liars and the clique series? Xoxo interesting. You can download the books.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: xo cute. But lets not derail the thread for danhumphrey. Just one tiny off topic question. Have you read the pretty little liars and the clique series? Xoxo interesting. You can download the books.
Oh my God!
Wow!
Seriously babe, you just surprised me. So you read The clique series?
And pretty little liars?!
I love those books so much! Especially the clique.
Those are one of my best books
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Oh my God!
Wow!
Seriously babe, you just surprised me. So you read The clique series?
And pretty little liars?!
I love those books so much! Especially the clique.
Those are one of my best books
Omigod! Are you serious? You are so officially my friend on nairaland. ASUU strike has been of great help. I really need to send download links to you asap. If you're interested:-)
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Omigod! Are you serious? You are so officially my friend on nairaland. ASUU strike has been of great help. I really need to send download links to you asap. If you're interested:-)
Yes yes yes yes yes please, please please please please
I'd love that!

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Go on wapfever.com, click on ebooks, click on search.
Now these are my top books on wapfever
1. Perfect you.
2. (It's a series)
-the boyfriend list
-the boy book
-treasure map of boys
-real live boyfriends
3. Forever mine
4. Sudden independents
5.hunger games
you can also search for the twilight series if you haven't read the books. Just type in the ones i wrote on the search bar
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Rosebert: Finally i get to meet my fellow lovers..anyway i hv been looking for season 6 all to no avail...no one said dey liked Serena.. I do love her and also act like her somtyms..(not d "it" gal part though)..wat happened to her at d end Nomski?
Oooopss! I do like Serena. She was calm,cool,respectful and not as b.itchy as Blair. Serena was ready to make change most of time,but Blair tend to make things complicated for her. I would go with Vanessa and Serena anyday,anytime. cool

I usually think she and Dan were perfect for each others if not for the fact that they had a family history during which their respective parents(Serena's mom Lily and Dan's Dad Rufus) once dated and almost married and as such Serena and Dan had to face the reality that both of them are step-siblings when Lily and Rufus finally re-united.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
*ignored* keep forming dan humprey
Ain't forming biko. Sorry if I sound too harsh,but I don't like trolls. If you are not interested,you shouldn't have comment. Sorry once again. cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Omigod! Are you serious? You are so officially my friend on nairaland. ASUU strike has been of great help. I really need to send download links to you asap. If you're interested:-)
I hope I am not poke-nosing? I love reading books,but damn! I am too lazy to go get them. Nomski,if only there is a way you could get those book to me. sad
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: .
Nomski0: .
I can see,you two are mingling,but hey Vivly,don't steal my bestie. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: I hope I am not poke-nosing? I love reading books,but damn! I am too lazy to go get them. Nomski,if only there is a way you could get those book to me. sad
Yeah if only.....sadsadsad
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: . I can see,you two are mingling,but hey Vivly,don't steal my bestie. wink

Lol.
Dont worry lonely any, I'm still loyal to you.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: . I can see,you two are mingling,but hey Vivly,don't steal my bestie. wink
lol. We can share her naw
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Robohangel(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
[b] Gossip girl here,
your one and only source into the scandal-free lives of Nairaland's gossip girl cast.

Spotted.
B and S already forming a friendship bond while exchanging book sites, what are those two doing reading anyway?
Looks like B and S are destined to be friends in every timeline. B with her blazing purple quotes(i hear purple is the color of royalty), leave it to queen B to show us in one way or another why she's royalty. And S with her free sprit and dazzling smile, ready to claim B as her very own bestie-oh S, you always know B is nothing without you.
With this blooming friendship, where does that leave poor lonely boy. Right in front of him his B is being taken by the love of his life. Oh lonely boy....even if B stays with you for now, what happens when C shows up. And has S prepared for N's arrival? That boy could floor her......i cant wait for the scandals to unfold. I'll be here to take you along the ride.
And where is our Brooklyn princess V. She hasnt showed up yet but seems S is plotting her down fall.....with B and S against her, V's in for some serious B[/b]ull[b]S[/b]hiit.
Till next time my loves.
Gossip girl

7 Likes

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Yeah if only.....sadsadsad
What?? Don't tell me you can't! cry
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0:

Lol.
Dont worry lonely boy anyway, I'm still loyal to you.
I know,right?! wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: lol. We can share her naw
No problem,provided you won't try to take her all to yourself. wink cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Damn! Roboh_angel just nailed it!! Me likey. cheesy I think she can be the off-screen narrator! She's got the vibe! wink

This thread is getting more interesting with her presence. cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Vivly(f): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: No problem,provided you won't try to take her all to yourself. wink cool
If she puts out all, i'll take, so you better hold on to her tight
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Damn! Roboh_angel just nailed it!! Me likey. cheesy I think she can be the off-screen narrator! She's got the vibe! wink

This thread is getting more interesting with her presence. cool
She so nailed it! Roboh, you could give gossip girl a run for her money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / Gotv e48-32 Error And Searching For Signal Very Rampant And So Annoying / Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.